November 23, 2014 | 1018 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1309

I LOVE THIS MASCARA.
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used, its lengthens and volumizes my lashes so much and they almost look false which I've never had in a mascara before. Also lots of my friends and family have been asking about what mascara I have been using since I started using this one and although it's quite expensive I will definitely be buying this again when this one runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by JClarke

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not really sure about the price of this since what I am using came as a free sample (although quite a generously sized one and with original sized brush). I find it just as good as my favourite Lancome mascaras. Rarely clumps and thickens well.
No it doesn't curl but nothing has ever curled my lashes so maybe that has more to do with me than the mascaras.
Some people may find the brush a little clumsy but I prefer a larger brush and find it better for combing out the lashes - I hate those poky little things with no grip to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by morphy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG go-to mascara and I have tried them all. It stays put with minimal flaking through a snowstorm, looks natural (i.e. no spidery look), doesn't dry my eyelashes, doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, and really adds volume to lashes while separating them. To be honest, I prefer the look that Lancome mascaras impart but find them too irritating for every day use.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by midnightrose21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive eyes to harsh ingredients, but do not wear contacts. This is the best mascara I have used for sensitive eyes, and Clinique is the best brand for sensitive eyes. I have used Lancome and every single drug store brand. Even Almay has made my eyes itch after a few hours. The formula was light and build-able. It does require two or three coats after which my lashes looked darker and thicker. I have somewhat long lashes, but any girl would like a little more length. However, I did not see much lengthening there. It did hold the curl, though. The package is also great as is the brush. This is my go to mascara now. Now if only it could just be a tad more lengthening and cheaper, it would be 5 stars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this from Sephora. I'm not usually a Clinique makeup person. I associate them with skin care and a clean simple look and I like more drama, especially when it comes to eyes. That said, I was surprised to love this mascara! It gave me really long thick lashes. I used several coats and the clumping was not bad, and what there was I was able to comb out with an eyelash comb. It also didn't smudge or flake at all during the day, which is something that my L'oreal Telescopic has been doing a bit, though I didn't realize until using this. It did, however, come off fairly easily at the end of the day. I have been using a Buxom mascara that is hard to get off even with eye makeup remover, so that was nice. My only complaint with this is that it made my eyes burn a bit. They didn't get red and it stopped after it had been on a little while though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always get this mascara during the GWP season when I buy my moisturizer from Clinique. Anyway, the formula is fantastic--my lashes feel nice and soft and it's a perfect mix between a dry and wet formula. The brush is a traditional brush (i.e., not the hard, plastic wand you see nowadays). How I apply: curl my lashes with a regular eyelash curler, wipe off excess mascara on a tissue, then apply slowly. I do my bottom lashes first, then the top. The result: Perfect, natural and defined lashes for the daytime. If I feel like amping it up for the night, I don't wipe off the excess onto a tissue, I'll just apply straight from the tube. I have inserted a picture for you all the see. Highly recommend this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Its brush is great to work with, and the mascara is one of the best I've used. It glides on easily, giving me very nice, thicker and smooth black lashes, yet it doesn't look overdone for every day. Will get it again, probably when Clinique has a GWP thing going on; not a huge fan of most of their makeup, but they do have some decent things (like this and the French Vanilla matte eyeshadow single).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by puppylover324

I have a sample from clinique at the moment and I LOVE THIS MASCARA! This is the only non waterproof mascara that doesn't give me raccoon eyes! It curls my straight lashes, not dramatically but enough for me. It's easy to apply and I am going to repurchase ASAP.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by jennifermac11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't like this mascara during the first week or so of use. It seemed too liquidy and clumped easily However, now after about 1 month of use the consistency has changed and I like it a lot. It builds on itself easily and doesn't clump too much. As far as volume and length goes...just okay. I think this mascara is great in combination with any other mascara. I use 2 coats of Clinique and 1 coat of Covergirl Clump Crusher, I actually had people ask me if I was wearing false lashes.
I will probably repurchase. Not sure though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

1) Lengthening: no
2) Volume: yes, but just ok
3) Curl: yes, but just ok

Bottom Line: this mascara is ok, not a repeat buy for me.