Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

I really like this product! It is actually a makeup remover, not a face "soap", but to be used before the clinique facial soap. It does remove makeup very well, and didn't dry out my skin. It was very gentle. A++!

on 7/9/2009 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have never actually purchased this cleanser. I've only been using the GWP samples I've gotten. I like to use it the shower. Feels like it gets my face really clean. I prefer the facial soap to this though.

This was an alright cleanser but dried my skin out really bad. To sum it up: It was a good basic cleanser that was really overpriced and had no benefits to my skin. Basically you can get a drugstore cleaner that will work the same as this one for cheaper.

on 6/27/2009 7:17:00 PM

Used this product once in the past, but stopped using because of price.
After a string of cheap cleansers, that dont get my heavy duty eye makeup away, I decided to try this again. Boy am I happy I did! It does get all the makeup and eyestuff away, and leaves the skin nice and soft.. The price is high for a cleanser, but will repurchase after this.

Definitely not for me. Dries out my skin and does not rinse very well, though it removes makeup completely.

on 6/19/2009 1:47:00 PM

I don't know what happened with this. I used this years ago, and loved it. I recently bought it again, and it really stung my eyes. In fact, my eyes are still irritated and I used it 2 days ago. Needless to say, I am taking it back and will try something else. It used to work really great.

on 6/12/2009 8:46:00 PM

i love how it cleans my face, it can remove my makeup easily. i also like the tiny bits that gently clean my face and make it soft and hydrated.

on 6/8/2009 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I find this to be one of the best cleansers for my normal skin/slighly dry cheeks. The pros are: gentleness, effective removel of most makeup w/o stripping, indulgent feel, no second cleanser needed, rinses clean away,a very little does the job. The cons: won't fully remove stubborn physical sunscreens, can sting a bit if it gets in the eyes, wish it came in a pump instead of a squeeze tube - it's hard to get out the last bits of the product. I can't comment on waterproof mascara removal, as I haven't used that in years. Cleansers, as basic as they are, seem to be one of the things with which individuals can have wildly varying results, so I recommend getting a sample of any cleanser (that you can) before buying. As for me, I have and will repurchase this, as it works for me.

on 6/8/2009 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This product isn't for me at all. I found it very harsh. You are supposed to use this as a makeup remover precleanse. I couldn't remove my eye makeup with it because it stung like crazy, and then after cleansing (which you have to do, otherwise you are left with a film) my face felt very dry and tight - even with my oily skin. I found the smell overwhelming and unpleasant also.

on 6/8/2009 7:26:00 AM

I don't like this cleanser. At first I thought I did, but later realized it was too drying. And I have combination/oily acne-prone skin! Just too harsh for me. And it smells kinda strong too. I prefer the Liquid Mild soap! Doesn't dry me out or break me out.