April 19, 2014 | 1592 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by flirty

I don't like this cleanser. At first I thought I did, but later realized it was too drying. And I have combination/oily acne-prone skin! Just too harsh for me. And it smells kinda strong too. I prefer the Liquid Mild soap! Doesn't dry me out or break me out.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by mAn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all - I just don't go with most Clinique cleansers. This is also one of them.

It is foamy (a bit thick) and as I notice with most foaming (specially Clinique's) cleansers is that they cleanse my skin so good they also remove my protective barrier.

It took some time to realize that, but when you experiment you are also more quickly to notice what is wrong and which products are great for you.

But I must point out I ADORE most of other Clinique skincare items:-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

PROS: Moderately priced ($14.50, a little goes a LONG way!--I only use a pea sized amount and it cleans my face really well). Gets makeup off very well, even stubborn foundation (note: I use a separate eye m/u remover though!)

CONS: A little drying. So-so packaging (extra product tends to accumulate around the hole).

Overall, a good product that I would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by kassandraamelaniiee

I love this stuff! It gets rid of all my makeup, and i havent had any break outs with it, and i feel clean!

When it gets into my eyes, they feel weird, but not really stinging, and i dont feel that they hurt, but it does bother me a little, but that is what eye makeup remover is for.

I've used this for.... the last 6 months, there is so much left, (gwp size) and i use this 4 times a week at least... a little goes a long way.

It makes me feel clean. Its not so bad as to like... squeaky clean, or like really dry and tight, And i have horrible dry skin... it was REALLY DRY, and since i've switched to this, and the clinique 3 step system, my skin feels much better. Its still dry ,but its much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by michelle005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years. It's my favorite Clinique product. It cleans up all makeup and oil and leaves my skin feeling super clean. Without a moisturizer it might dry your skin out, but I always use one so that's not a problem for me. One tube of this will last me at least 6 months...maybe even 7 or 8, so the price is highly justifiable. Such a small amount (I use about the size of a pearl) creates a really nice lather that feels like a soft layer of foam on my face. This is definitely my HG cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I got quite a big tube (75ml) of this free as part of a gwp. I used half of it bit by bit and it did a pretty good job of cleaning off make-up but is tricky with waterproof mascara as if this product gets too close to my eyes they sting slightly but not much.

I wasn't till after I was half was through that I actually found that the product will foam up. It never foamed up before which I thought was weird as it's called a foaming cleanser. The thing is, you have to use quite a bit of product for the foaming to actually happen even though it says to only use a small about.

I prefer to get the foaming action though, it really works off the makeup and cleans the skin and leaves it fresh. I get a slightly taught and dry feeling after it's rinsed off but you're supposed to moisturise after anyway. The full size is 150ml and not a bad price at 13.70, I have better cleansers; but this is still pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 8:34:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

This takes off makeup and sunscreen BRILLIANTLY.The downside would be that its very drying for my skin.After I used this my skin would feel tight and I would see dry patches but my moisturizer is heavy duty so it counteracts that,so I'll be repurchasing this because it cleans great.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Pipi_hb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is a decent cleanser, that's all.
It does clean make up better than regular cleanser but it is not a makeup remover since it wont clean makeup completely. I use make-up remover before it if I wear full makeup.
It does not irritate my skin but dries out my skin a little bit. I wont repurchase becasue I can find another one at that price with better cleaning function.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by grace11103

i love this cleanser!!! at first i was iffy because it felt a bit too creamy.. but it's pure love, it removes all my makeup, even hard to reach places around the eyes..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Isolinde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a bad makeup remover, but I'm a bit biased against it. I had already found my HG makeup remover when a Clinique girl talked me into getting this stuff. I don't know why I always fall for good sales pitches, but in this case, it did not pay off. I won't be buying it again, just because it isn't as good as my DHC oil.