December 22, 2014 | 917 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2004 1:23:00 PM More reviews by maristela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this blush!(nars outlaw) next to sin and orgasm..
it gives me the natural hint of color..
need to say more? i just looove it.
haha. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2004 8:06:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I'm a MAC NC30 and this is one of my staples. The colour in the pan is quite similar to what it appears on my skin. It's a rich colour of berry that has a golden sheen to it. I've noticed people complaining how 'strong' it is but it's just a testament to how great the pigmentation is. It's completely loaded with pigments so a little goes a long way. A nice thing about the blush is also it's blendability. It's very easy to blend away edges for that flawless flush so you won't look like you have 'stripes' on your face.
I also have to admit that I love the modern and sleek appearance of Nars products. It's a beautiful black rubberized package that has the logo of Nars on it. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2004 6:21:00 PM More reviews by mdfpaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is it! i have finally found my HG blush color! I am a NC15 and this color looks perfect on me. NARS blushes are all very high quality and a small amount of product really goes a very long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2004 2:22:00 PM More reviews by MACgirlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's funny b/c when I bought this blush..I was sure I wasn't going to like it. I was sure that I would like lovejoy better, but it turned out the other way around. I thought this would be too cool for me b/c sin was. Well..I was wrong,I love this blush! It shows up a warm rosey berry flush w/gold shimmer on me. Its so pretty!! It's a great winter blush when my skin is looking blah. I would definately recommend this blush if sin was too cool for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2004 5:23:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it - works well and looks very natural on my fair/gold skin. A tad deeper than Orgasm, despite the very dramatic difference in the way it looks in the case. Not too shimmery - just right. I just have to make one light swipe of my large natural-bristle blush brush, and lightly brush the apples of my cheeks for a subtle glow that looks very natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2004 2:41:00 AM More reviews by chinsemilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted this blush to work with my medium tan skin, but it just doesn't, which is why I took off a lippie. The color in the palette is gorgeous, and I'm sure it would look spectacular on the right complexion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2004 3:57:00 PM More reviews by beauty_junky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have fair skin and I love this blush. Buildable nartual looking color. NARS blushes are hands down the best and this one is my fav color out of all of them. I am anxious to try NARS cream blushes at sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2004 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Susan425

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush online after reading all the great reviews. I normally don't buy without seeing/trying in person but took a chance. While the blush is a beautiful color I just couldn't make it work on my NC20 skin. Even applied lightly the shade is a little too deep for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2004 4:57:00 PM More reviews by reesecara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great bronzey rose blush that I keep coming back to again and again. Love the NARS packaging in general (could do without the way the matte plastic picks up makeup smudges, but - Oh Well!) looks elegant and feels great in my hand. This must be applied very lightly as it's quite pigmented. The result, though, is that it lasts much longer than most blushes. Looks great over Laguna bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 4:45:00 AM More reviews by ayce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm slowly liking this shade. its a very natural plum/raspberry shade on me and its just such a beeyootiful color! i try to stay away from plums & dark blushes but this ones an exception. continued >>