NARS Outlaw

4.4

!

on 7/29/2004 3:55:00 PM

This is one of my absolute favorite blushes. When applied lightly to my PPP skin, it is the most gorgeous, glowy berry shade. Lovely.

on 7/17/2004 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

weirdly enough,outlaw looks like a slightly darker version of desire or mata hari on me. lovely color with the kind of shimmer that's not "too much."

on 7/9/2004 8:49:00 AM

This is not my most reached for blush but it is so pretty when I do. A beautiful deep raspberry laced with gold shimmer, it shows up very true to pan on my fair skin. I need to apply this lightly because I would look like a crazy person if I put too much on, but when everything is perfect, it's just gorgeous. PPP, blue, red. ~I love to dust Nars Nepal e/s over this, it gives the most ethereal glow to my cheeks I could be one of Michelangelo's cherubs.~

on 6/17/2004 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love this blush!(nars outlaw) next to sin and orgasm..
it gives me the natural hint of color..
need to say more? i just looove it.
haha. :)

on 6/11/2004 8:06:00 PM

I'm a MAC NC30 and this is one of my staples. The colour in the pan is quite similar to what it appears on my skin. It's a rich colour of berry that has a golden sheen to it. I've noticed people complaining how 'strong' it is but it's just a testament to how great the pigmentation is. It's completely loaded with pigments so a little goes a long way. A nice thing about the blush is also it's blendability. It's very easy to blend away edges for that flawless flush so you won't look like you have 'stripes' on your face.
I also have to admit that I love the modern and sleek appearance of Nars products. It's a beautiful black rubberized package that has the logo of Nars on it. continued >>

on 5/14/2004 6:21:00 PM

This is it! i have finally found my HG blush color! I am a NC15 and this color looks perfect on me. NARS blushes are all very high quality and a small amount of product really goes a very long way.

on 4/22/2004 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It's funny b/c when I bought this blush..I was sure I wasn't going to like it. I was sure that I would like lovejoy better, but it turned out the other way around. I thought this would be too cool for me b/c sin was. Well..I was wrong,I love this blush! It shows up a warm rosey berry flush w/gold shimmer on me. Its so pretty!! It's a great winter blush when my skin is looking blah. I would definately recommend this blush if sin was too cool for you.

on 4/21/2004 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love it - works well and looks very natural on my fair/gold skin. A tad deeper than Orgasm, despite the very dramatic difference in the way it looks in the case. Not too shimmery - just right. I just have to make one light swipe of my large natural-bristle blush brush, and lightly brush the apples of my cheeks for a subtle glow that looks very natural.

on 4/16/2004 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted this blush to work with my medium tan skin, but it just doesn't, which is why I took off a lippie. The color in the palette is gorgeous, and I'm sure it would look spectacular on the right complexion.

on 4/11/2004 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have fair skin and I love this blush. Buildable nartual looking color. NARS blushes are hands down the best and this one is my fav color out of all of them. I am anxious to try NARS cream blushes at sephora.

Popular Blush Products