NARS Outlaw

4.4

!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow! Is this a bright berry color or what??? The first time I tried this out, I put on too much so I looked like a doll with too much rouge out. I was ready to swap this sucker away. But then I decided to try it again, just one more time. Boy, am I glad that I did! I just swept my brush over it once and then tapped some more of it off, and brushed it on... Instant pick me up! I had the cutest rosy cheeks. Just like I had been out in the cold, except it is the middle of summer here!!!The shimmer in it is not obscene, so it can be a day blush for me. It will last forever though since it just takes a little bit. I know that it will look great in winter though.

Edit this to say that this is just too bright for my winter pale skin. No matter what I try, this just makes me look like I have a fever now! It looks much better when I have some color on my face. continued >>

Love this blush on my DDD skin. Lively and powerful. Just a few strokes and viola. Staying power is unmatched. The deep burgundy color is just the trick for those winter woes and nightime parties. Nars does it again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've had this blush forever and just forgot to review it. It's a beautiful shade that I just LOVE to use! It can be played up or down and just gives a youthful flush to my skin. The color is a medium berry shade with gold spun throughout. Has a lot of shimmer and I love using it in the summer!

This is one of my absolute favorite blushes. When applied lightly to my PPP skin, it is the most gorgeous, glowy berry shade. Lovely.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

weirdly enough,outlaw looks like a slightly darker version of desire or mata hari on me. lovely color with the kind of shimmer that's not "too much."

This is not my most reached for blush but it is so pretty when I do. A beautiful deep raspberry laced with gold shimmer, it shows up very true to pan on my fair skin. I need to apply this lightly because I would look like a crazy person if I put too much on, but when everything is perfect, it's just gorgeous. PPP, blue, red. ~I love to dust Nars Nepal e/s over this, it gives the most ethereal glow to my cheeks I could be one of Michelangelo's cherubs.~

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love this blush!(nars outlaw) next to sin and orgasm..
it gives me the natural hint of color..
need to say more? i just looove it.
haha. :)

I'm a MAC NC30 and this is one of my staples. The colour in the pan is quite similar to what it appears on my skin. It's a rich colour of berry that has a golden sheen to it. I've noticed people complaining how 'strong' it is but it's just a testament to how great the pigmentation is. It's completely loaded with pigments so a little goes a long way. A nice thing about the blush is also it's blendability. It's very easy to blend away edges for that flawless flush so you won't look like you have 'stripes' on your face.
I also have to admit that I love the modern and sleek appearance of Nars products. It's a beautiful black rubberized package that has the logo of Nars on it. continued >>

This is it! i have finally found my HG blush color! I am a NC15 and this color looks perfect on me. NARS blushes are all very high quality and a small amount of product really goes a very long way.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It's funny b/c when I bought this blush..I was sure I wasn't going to like it. I was sure that I would like lovejoy better, but it turned out the other way around. I thought this would be too cool for me b/c sin was. Well..I was wrong,I love this blush! It shows up a warm rosey berry flush w/gold shimmer on me. Its so pretty!! It's a great winter blush when my skin is looking blah. I would definately recommend this blush if sin was too cool for you.

Top Rated NARS Products