April 17, 2014 | 925 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2004 2:22:00 PM More reviews by MACgirlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's funny b/c when I bought this blush..I was sure I wasn't going to like it. I was sure that I would like lovejoy better, but it turned out the other way around. I thought this would be too cool for me b/c sin was. Well..I was wrong,I love this blush! It shows up a warm rosey berry flush w/gold shimmer on me. Its so pretty!! It's a great winter blush when my skin is looking blah. I would definately recommend this blush if sin was too cool for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2004 5:23:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it - works well and looks very natural on my fair/gold skin. A tad deeper than Orgasm, despite the very dramatic difference in the way it looks in the case. Not too shimmery - just right. I just have to make one light swipe of my large natural-bristle blush brush, and lightly brush the apples of my cheeks for a subtle glow that looks very natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2004 2:41:00 AM More reviews by chinsemilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted this blush to work with my medium tan skin, but it just doesn't, which is why I took off a lippie. The color in the palette is gorgeous, and I'm sure it would look spectacular on the right complexion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2004 3:57:00 PM More reviews by beauty_junky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have fair skin and I love this blush. Buildable nartual looking color. NARS blushes are hands down the best and this one is my fav color out of all of them. I am anxious to try NARS cream blushes at sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2004 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Susan425

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush online after reading all the great reviews. I normally don't buy without seeing/trying in person but took a chance. While the blush is a beautiful color I just couldn't make it work on my NC20 skin. Even applied lightly the shade is a little too deep for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2004 4:57:00 PM More reviews by reesecara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great bronzey rose blush that I keep coming back to again and again. Love the NARS packaging in general (could do without the way the matte plastic picks up makeup smudges, but - Oh Well!) looks elegant and feels great in my hand. This must be applied very lightly as it's quite pigmented. The result, though, is that it lasts much longer than most blushes. Looks great over Laguna bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 4:45:00 AM More reviews by ayce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm slowly liking this shade. its a very natural plum/raspberry shade on me and its just such a beeyootiful color! i try to stay away from plums & dark blushes but this ones an exception. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2004 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Kellyp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite blushes. I do find that NARS blushes are sometimes too shimmery for me, however, this one isn't. It is the perfect color for my skintone and brings my face to LIFE! I love this one and have had it for at least 8 months now. I liked this one much better than Lovejoy and Orgasm and it's not as dark as SIn, which is nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2004 2:57:00 AM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice medium rosey shade with gold shimmers and gives the just-exercised kind of flush to the cheeks. But it's a little dark for me so I've to be careful not to overdo it (I'm NC20). This blush would probably be more suitable for the MMMs and GGGs here. For something more natural, get Benefit's Dandelion! I don't use my NARS blushes anymore after I discovered it =P

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2004 1:06:00 AM More reviews by lilone829

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very lovely color, a deep pink shimmery shade. i tried to make it work, but it was too dark on me, it made me look clownish . . even if applied with a light hand. on someone else, imagine this would go great with a raspberry sort of lip color . . like nars eros or mac lovechild. pass this one up if you want something more natural looking.