December 21, 2014 | 884 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by illeyad

Very seldom does a Lush product fail me, and this is one of them. I have sensitive acne prone skin, I thought using this would help keep my skin clear. When I first spritzed this on, it definitely smelt strongly of tea tree oil. The mist was cool and refreshing, however this product really stung my face! Maybe it was because had a few blemishes that were healing- regardless this product is intended for acne prone skin, therefore it should not sting or burn! Itís possibly I may have had a particularly strong batch, but I wonít experiment twice.

Lush Toners are nice, but they donít make your skin cleaner, their just refreshing, I found it equally affective just to spray organic rose water on my face, for $3 you get twice the amount Lush gives you for $9.
Happy Shopping!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by renyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I feel like I had put too much expectation onto this toner. For its price (~$9), I had expected something spectacular especially with all the ravings. However, I found nothing special about this toner that I couldn't supersede with another more reasonably priced toner. In fact, I think I can probably make a homemade tea tree toner but of course for cheaper the price.

The toner has a pleasant scent and comes in a spray bottle which I adore. It has not made my skin break out but has not reduced my acne/redness either. I find that because I have combination skin, the toner makes my cheek area extremely dry. Overall, not advised for those with combination-dry skin. Good for those with more oily complexion and with little acne troubles.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This toner did nothing to my skin. It's an average toner, in my opinion. It does not remove flakies unless I press down and rub hard (causing wrinkles). Tea Tree oil in this didn't do anything to my pores. I see absolutely no improvement in my skintone nor did it balance my combo skin. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by 247swimchick9

I really love this toner, it is so refreshing and smells really good. This also seemed to really help with my acne as well. I recommend this to anyone! I bought the smaller version for $7.95, and the larger one is $17.95. By the way, I have normal combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Picolate

I have combination skin. I always believed toner is the crucial part of cleaning and pore minimizing. I switched to this toner after Clinique Clarifying Lotion # 3 ruined my skin. Even my hands were peeling off after I put the toner with a cotton ball. I am glad I that I tried this one. It is very soft yet very clarifying and refreshing. It does not peel off my skin and does not ruin my make up application. Definately I will stick with this one for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by xkatymayx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for 3 weeks along with Fresh Farmacy. I spray a cotton pad and wipe it over my face. It hasn't reduced the amount of oil my skin produces, but I have not had any new spots since using this. Also after using this followed by LUSH vanishing cream, my skin has a healthy glow. I am sure it has helped to stop spots from appearing so I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by ashley1227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this toner :) This is the only product I have ever used that has decreased oil production on my face. I've only been using it for 2 days, so I'm not sure if it will help with my acne or not. I usually blot my face right after lunch and I cover about 95% of the sheet with oil, however when I use this I cover about half of the sheet. If you have a problem with oil, do yourself a favor and try this toner!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by EmilyNguyen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My skin is very sensitive. Hence i love LUSH products because it's just so natural. Also my skin is very oily and when i heard that this Toner helps oily skin i was excited to give it out a try. I love the bottle. It's so different from my other bottle of toner and yet it makes sense. The mist gives it an even amount all over. And the product is light and refreshing for my skin. Sometime i use this and not even a moisturizer before my make up and it works quite nicely. Also not to mention the amount they give you. But it is on the pricey side for some "Tea Tree Water".

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by zoeykim18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This didn't really do anything for me either. Just a basic tea tree toner. Didn't make my skin better or worse, just the same, which isn't a bad thing I guess. The packaging is good though. I like the spray bottle, it gives a really good mist when using it directly on the face. The small bottle is also the perfect size for travel or the purse.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by kaaary

I wanted to really love this product because of all the amazing reviews I've heard/seen about it on YouTube and various other website. Unfortunately this product did NOT work on me though. It just did nothing... it didn't reduce my acne or anything. I got to try it in store and it just felt like water, feels like nothing... but they sales girl said that's good and tea tree oil is supposed to be good and stuff. So I bought it... I meant to return it but I never had the chance (either forgot or too busy) and I totally regret that! Wasted $20....

As for the packaging, it looks really ugly so that deserves a 1. But I like how it's a spray bottle, so it bumps it up to a 3. lol

For anyone buying it: Please buy the smaller version.. don't let them persuade you into buying the bigger size because it's more economically friendly (use less plastic as a whole), get more product for less price, and that you're allowed to return it even after you've opened it. lol, seriously.. just get the smaller one cuz if you don't like it you'll forget to return it! And plus finish the whole bottle before you decide if you really wanna repurchase it. $20 is a lot of money!