LUSH Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product! I don't use it as a toner, but as a spot treatment, it helps a spot heal/go away more quickly.
Tea tree is an ingredient in a lot of high end blemish control products - like dermalogica's clearing skin wash etc, and this product is much cheaper.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I had finished a bottle of this and I don't love or hate it. I really don't think this is great for oily skin. It does feel soothing, but compared to my Clinque toner- this is not as good IMO. I need something much stronger. It would be great for dry or normal skin.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product is not bad. It feels good against my skin and removes any excess cleanser. The smell is also pleasant. I'm not sure if it actually treats my pimples however. Also, my spray bottle doesn't work so I have to unscrew it and get some product with my cotton ball every time I use it which is a bit of a nuisance.

Not necessarily a toner in my opinion. I found it to be just water mostly that smelt like tea tree oil and didn't do anything for acne. That being said I liked it because it was refreshing and great to use while I was studying for exams. Sitting endlessly at a desk and I would spray this on my face to wake myself up and re-freshen my skin. I would either spray from far away. OR spray several times and then wipe a cotton pad over. I didn't mind the smell its okay nothing special.

having tried a lot of acne medication I've always hated toners. They're always really harsh and painful. This was very light and actually calming! It doesn't smell really... I expected it would smell strong (since tea tree is a very distinct smell) But it's pleasant smelling and very fresh feeling!

Awesome packaging, smell, and feel! Gets rid of excess cleanser, make-up, and sebum. For acne though? Eh...it made it more red and irritated. Its also pretty drying, even though my skin is oily.

I love this toner! It refreshes my face and like the smell. but don't put it into refrigerators, I heard that cold toners will shrink my pores, so I put the bottle into it, and after one day, the spray was stuck and didn't work very well.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this toner it makes my face feel super refreshed, I love that it comes in a spray bottle. During the day when I want to refresh my face, I just spritz this and im good. Can't say how effective it is on acne or oily skin though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LUSH's Tea Tree Water is has been my toner of choice for several months, and I'm very pleased with it. I like the fact that it doesn't sting when you use it, but it still clarifies your skin. The packaging definitely gets a thumbs up from me... With it being in a spray bottle, you can spray it on a cotton ball and use it that way or just spray it on your face if you're in a hurry or happen to be out of cotton balls. : ) Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

works well to soothe spotty skin and doesn't sting at all when applying.

Top Rated LUSH Products