July 31, 2014 | 1463 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by EmilyNguyen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My skin is very sensitive. Hence i love LUSH products because it's just so natural. Also my skin is very oily and when i heard that this Toner helps oily skin i was excited to give it out a try. I love the bottle. It's so different from my other bottle of toner and yet it makes sense. The mist gives it an even amount all over. And the product is light and refreshing for my skin. Sometime i use this and not even a moisturizer before my make up and it works quite nicely. Also not to mention the amount they give you. But it is on the pricey side for some "Tea Tree Water".

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by zoeykim18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This didn't really do anything for me either. Just a basic tea tree toner. Didn't make my skin better or worse, just the same, which isn't a bad thing I guess. The packaging is good though. I like the spray bottle, it gives a really good mist when using it directly on the face. The small bottle is also the perfect size for travel or the purse.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by kaaary

I wanted to really love this product because of all the amazing reviews I've heard/seen about it on YouTube and various other website. Unfortunately this product did NOT work on me though. It just did nothing... it didn't reduce my acne or anything. I got to try it in store and it just felt like water, feels like nothing... but they sales girl said that's good and tea tree oil is supposed to be good and stuff. So I bought it... I meant to return it but I never had the chance (either forgot or too busy) and I totally regret that! Wasted $20....

As for the packaging, it looks really ugly so that deserves a 1. But I like how it's a spray bottle, so it bumps it up to a 3. lol

For anyone buying it: Please buy the smaller version.. don't let them persuade you into buying the bigger size because it's more economically friendly (use less plastic as a whole), get more product for less price, and that you're allowed to return it even after you've opened it. lol, seriously.. just get the smaller one cuz if you don't like it you'll forget to return it! And plus finish the whole bottle before you decide if you really wanna repurchase it. $20 is a lot of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 10:09:00 AM More reviews by jessiko1012

I started using this after the SA showed me that it helps the moisturizer absorb into your skin. I do notice that my skin absorbs my moisturizer better and that I am not left with an oily film of cream sitting on top of my skin. This had led to my skin producing less oil because it's well-moisturized! However, I do find it to be expensive... and the pump really does suck. My sister just sprays it onto her skin, but the mist is so fine that it just falls to the counter or disappears! I prefer to use a cotton pad... but you need a good 5 pumps to soak it AND to get a decent amount on your face! Overall, I will buy again... it HAS made a difference!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Kyakimochi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a few weeks now. I really like this toner, it seems to be controlling my oil better, and helping to refine my pores a bit. I haven't noticed a DRASTIC change, so I can't give it 5 lippies, but I like the smell, it's nice. I noticed that I get a lot more residue from witch hazel left on my cotton ball though. I don't know if this means that the TT Water doesn't work as effectively, but it feels good on my skin, and I haven't had any breakouts.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2009 5:48:00 AM More reviews by 00R00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells wonderful. Controls oil well. Did not control blemishes as effectively as my homemade Apple Cider Vinegar & Green Tea toner. Using LUSH Tea Tree Water, I still had to deal with monthly break-out, where my ACV & GT toner controls hormonal break-outs so effectively, I only had a couple of days of ever so slightly bumpy skin rather than seven days to break-out and recover. So, overall - this is an average toner - however, there are better options out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Being born in the 80s and growing up in the 90s, I grew up in the age of "Sea Breeze" and all those trendy facial products. It took me about 5 seconds during my teenage years to realize toners were not for me. My skin is sensitive. Every single toner I have ever let touch my face has burned it... seriously painful. I bought this at lush thinking why not give it a try since I've tried everything else. It has NEVER EVER EVER caused any reaction on my skin. I like to spray it onto a cotton ball and wipe my face. I can see excess makeup that my cleanser missed. The scent took me about a week to get used to, but now it doesn't bother me at all. I'm not sure if its done anything else for my skin. Getting off makeup my cleanser didn't is enough for me. I will continue to buy this over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by sandybabii

Have just finished my first bottle of the TT water, and purchased another bottle online. It's on it's way!!
When I first started using the TT water, the smell of the Teatree was a little bit overwhelming, but after you get used to it it's not too bad. Since using the TT water I haven't had any major skin problems (other than ones caused by other products.) It is a good toner for minimizing oil production and just general skin health.
The larger bottle lasted me around 3 months and for the little price you pay, it's so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Marawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The lady that does my facials at the spa, recommended that I find products with tea tree in it. So visiting Lush, it caught my eye and had to to try it out. I adore it, a couple spritz leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I just spray it directly onto my face and let it air dry. It has lasted me quite a while as well, and is not expensive at all! Will I buy again? Yep!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by lisat8383

Okay, I used this toner for 6 months because I couldn't find anything better. It does help to remove excess dirt, you can feel it refresh your skin and it does smell nice :) But it honestly does nothing else for me. I did not have a reduction in acne, pore apperance or sebum production - which are all the important things. I've since found Witch Hazel and it does everything and more at a cheaper more affordable price.