LUSH Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 2/12/2010 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

works well to soothe spotty skin and doesn't sting at all when applying.

on 2/9/2010 9:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

one of my favorite toners ever!!! feels refreshing when i apply it. does a great job removing any excess dirt and debris that is left over from cleansing ( which isn't much when i use the LUSH products ). my skin is super clean and clear...finally!!! : )

on 2/9/2010 8:11:00 PM

I don't think this is doing anything for my skin and I've been using it for about a month. I like the smell and how it's a spray bottle...but that's it. I don't really have acne but I have big pores on my nose area and this hasn't really done anything to decrease it. I bought this since a few youtube makeup gurus raved about this but this hasn't done much for me.

on 2/5/2010 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've been using this for a week now and love it! It leaves my skin feeling so nice and clean, and seeing as I have oily skin it doesn't make my skin feel greasy, just fresh and keeps it dry. Deffo the best toner I've ever used. This and Angels on Bare Skin has made my skin beautiful allhamdullilah! And it's so cheap compared to how much prodcut you get!

on 1/31/2010 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using LUSH Tea Tree Water for over ten years and every time I try a different toner I always regret it. This product is wonderfully mild (so much so that you can even use it to remove eye make up) and has a lovely fresh clean smell. It is perfect for freshening your face in the evening and morning.

on 1/31/2010 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this a while back to combat a bad breakout. The SA was very helpful and suggested a few products that I still use to this day, but even she was ambivalent about this toner. She said it wouldn't hurt and I was in a buying mood, so I got it. She was right, it doesn't hurt but it also doesn't do much - it's just water with tea tree oil (and I think grapefruit and juniper as well). It's good for people that like using toner to remove any traces of soap/dirt, but my routine is fine without it. I'm not knocking the benefits of tea tree oil - but you could just as easily add some tea tree oil to purified water and use that instead. I would even recommend the tea tree toner tab over this.

I felt that this toner was like putting water on my face, cleared the skin of no dirt, it didnt do anything at all. pointless product i used it up and wouldnt repurchase!

on 1/19/2010 11:13:00 AM

I got this as a sample and i loved it at first. Although it didn't do anything for my skin it felt light and good on my skin. I normally have oily acne skin, but lately i have been using rezamid for my acne and its really drying so now i have dry skin. It didn't do anything for my dry skin.

I recently got Breathe of fresh air toner and that's a lot better.

I will always give lush's packaging a 5!

on 1/2/2010 10:08:00 PM

I have combination skin, it's oily in the summer and dry in winter and is acne-prone. This toner is too drying during the winter months and not hydrating enough during summer. I still have some right now and am waiting to run out so that I can go back to rose water or breath of fresh air. This toner just doesn't fight acne IMO.

on 12/29/2009 8:16:00 PM

I love this stuff! It does what it claims... detoxifies and takes care of my pores. I spray 3 pumps of this stuff on a cotton pad and sweep it all over my face after I wash my face and before I go to bed. It takes off any excess dirt and oil off my face leaving it feeling refreshed.
I don't like the spray pump because it takes me SO much effort to get the pump to spay.

Top Rated LUSH Products