Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth 9, PEG 5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 12/6/2010 12:52:00 AM

My sister travelled to US and brought this to me, i just love it !! It definitly cleared my pore, and helped me to prevent acne..but unfortunately, i could not find it in Canada.. Is it because they don't carry this product in canada? I really wanna get one..seems I have to go to US for this..Sigh..

on 12/5/2010 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG. Hello, my new favorite cleanser. I bought this product on a whim not expecting much at all. The results were surprisingly amazing! The next day I couldn't help but notice how soft and clear my face had turned out! I have really oily skin and this really tightens up my pores. It really toned down the amount of oil production on my face. I also looove the tingling effect it gives. I seriously cannot stop touching my face, it feels amazing, although I should stop since touching my face is not a very good idea!

on 11/21/2010 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I used this as a mask, left it on for five minutes, and my skin is RED and BLOTCHY. Will not be giving this a second try. I don't have super sensitive skin at all, so I'm not sure what made me react this way... as I write this 80% recommend it so maybe give it a try but with caution? Hope you have better luck than I had!

Ive bought this product twice and loved it both times. Its creamy, thick and rich and really cleanses your face. Its got an amzing cooling affect that i love in cleansers because I feel like it really deep cleaned my skin. This is amazing and it helps keep my acne under control. Love!

on 11/3/2010 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Lovely product!! Contains BPO! A perfect mask, as well as a cleanser! I use it mostly like a mask once a week, and it really leaves your skin cleansed just as a really expensive mask usually does.

I've had acne since i was 11 years, and this is one of the best products I have aver had, especially for that cheap price. This is almost as good as Peter thomas roth Sulfur Mask or DDF's mask for oily skin, but MUCH more worth the price!

Try it!! =D

on 10/31/2010 5:02:00 PM

After reading a lot of good reviews, I decided to try this out. Plus, Neutrogena products usually work well with my skin and breakouts. I only use this 2x a week as a mask, and Purpose facial cleanser on other days. This is the best mask I've used so far. I leave it on for 5 minutes, and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I like that it's easy to find, which makes it convenient. You only need to apply a thin layer, so this stuff lasts pretty long. I only use a small amount all over my face. I'm probably on my 2nd purchase already.

on 10/30/2010 11:38:00 PM

This is by far the best product I have ever used for my acne. I have used prescription facial cleansers before and nothing has worked better than this. I hope that Neutrogena keeps this around because it is amazing...

on 10/24/2010 1:42:00 AM

I hadn't seen this in a while and then today I went to Target and I went to the Neutrogena section to get makeup remover wipes and I saw this in stock. I bought two right away to be safe in the future. This is such a gem, I'm really glad it's back in stores. It works for acne that I get around my chin during my period and it works really well for whiteheads that pop up from time to time.

on 10/23/2010 6:09:00 AM

I have repurchased this a couple times already. I have combination skin that leans more on the oily side. It is pretty clear with the occasional acne around the time of my period. Whenever I get breakouts around my chin and jawline or cystic pimples that sometimes pop up on my forehead, this clears it up almost instantly. I only use it daily whenever my skin is breaking out and it leaves my skin tighter, clearer, and less oily. It feels really tingly and cool, which I really enjoy. It's difficult to find, I heard about this and thought it was d/c or didn't exist in the US for a while and I finally found it. I don't use it when my skin is nice but I will always repurchase for when I do need it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I wouldn't suggest using this everyday, especially if you have dry skin like me. It tightens your face A LOT, almost as if someone's pulling on your skin! Other than that detail, however, it actually does what it says: it clears pores like a champ. As for other acne, though, it doesn't really help a lot. Just the pore problem.