October 25, 2014 | 1764 users online

Lip Treatments - Nuxe - Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm with Honey and Precious Oils

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2008 10:19:00 AM More reviews by cutekudo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best one!

I always apply a thick layer on my lips at night and my lips become so soft and moist when i wake up. I dont need to apply any lip balm during the daytime and still feel so good!

Besides I love the smell too

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Nata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just finished a jar of this balm (it took me a YEAR). Well, it is great product. It never failed to heel my lips from chapping, dryness and flakiness. It doesn't feel very good and it is not a good base for a lipstick, BUT it works very well as a night treatment. Few weeks ago I had 11 hours' flight and forgot to take a lip balm on the plane. As a result my lips were dry, peeling and even bleeding... After trying everything for three days, I found some of the Nuxe honey balm left, applied it in the evening and the next morning my lips were just fine - not a sign of the damage! I don't mind a jar packaging, waxy texture and feel - it is must have for the canadian winter and for anyone who has problem dry lips. Will I buy it again? O, yes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Cooler22

This is just a fabelous lip balm. It's even got plumping effects, and on my lips it actually stings a bit. I reckon that is good though, because my lips get really mouistered and plumped.
Tip: Use it together with hyaluronic serum: apply the serum first and let it dry, then nuxe on top of that. Result: Super-mouistered, Angelina Jolie-like lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2008 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this a bit too thick and waxy. Also, I was expecting a sweet honey smell but this is very citrus smelling. The texture is rather hard and it's not as easy as other lip treatments to apply. However, it does work, I wake up with moist lips in the morning after I apply this at night. I just think there might be better lip treatments out there that's not as waxy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 2:23:00 PM More reviews by julia75

I bought this product after a friend recommended it, she has had big time trouble with extremely dry lips and told me that this was an amazing product. It did help me whit my winter-time-dry lips so I ended up buying a second one. I use it as a night-time treatment when needed, (because of it´s so grainy and thick). Right now I am just finishing up the one I got about 8 months ago, so this product last long when used as a “now and then treatment”. Expensive but does a great job.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 8:22:00 AM More reviews by evaapplewood

This is a nightly treatment for your lips - basically, I am in love with this stuff - buy this - you won't regret it - put it on right before you go to sleep and your lips are stunning in the morning - worth every penny and cheaper that other products from France - get it today.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2008 3:46:00 AM More reviews by evilkim

This lip balm has a grainy feeling when its applied, and it's not very moisturizing. I mostly used it at night (because of that grainyfeeling and appearance) by layering on a thicker layer, but it seems to slide off overnight easily, and it doesn't seem to leave my lips as soft as some other lip balms do. My lips are extremely dry and chapped (as a child my lips would crack and bleed in the winter) I'm still on the search for a better lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ladies, the nuxe family balm is pretty much the same stuff with less of a honey taste, and it comes in a tube with three times the product for roughly the same price.

The lip balm itself- which I do recommend as a first purchase in case you don't like it- has a grainy feel, almost like unwhipped shea butter. It goes on thick and works well but I find its staying power does not last overnight because of its tendency to migrate, so I don't like this as a treatment. I do however like putting this on first thing in the morning under my lippie or another balm.

Give the family balm a shot, espcially if you don't like pots, and especially if you like the balm and want to rebuy but save your cash!
Four lippies because it is good stuff....just like the family balm!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2008 3:31:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really great product for the lips!!
Very thick, rich, wonderfully scented (smells like honey, citrus and delicate flowers), it deep nourishes your lips without being greasy. Looks like natural wax (it has this yellow/ochre colour typical of the natural Bee's'wax).
I use it as night before bedtime - but I am sure this will do wonders in wintertime with harsh weather.
As a result I wake up with the most soft lips, and applying lipstick in the morning has never been so easy due to the perfect condition of my lips!!
Very reasonably priced (I bought it for 9 euros but the 15 ml jar will last for ages I guess) - the only thing I regret is that you need to dip your finger in the jar and spread the product on your lips, which makes it not so hygienic and impossible to use it when you're away from home.
Wish they made also a stick version for bringing in your purse.
Other than that, one of the best products for lips out there. Try it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sourbelt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I first bought this in 2000 in France and Germany. I liked it so much that I gave them away as gifts. 8 years later I am buying it again, as soon as I found it available through on-line stores in the States with free shipping! It smells great and has a very heavy consistency. It's perfect for massaging and exfoliating your lips before going to sleep. As a lip treatment without SPF, I'd have to say this is better than Rosebud Salve. (The best SPF lip treatment goes to Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25)