Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

4.2

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

on 2/26/2012 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

great concealer for under eyes. does not get cakey and blends very well.

on 2/22/2012 11:16:00 AM

I really like this concealer... it does a great job of staying in place all day and covering. If I have a big pimple I will use this instead of the glo minerals concealer.

on 2/13/2012 5:46:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I am in love with this concealer and don't think I will ever change it, I've been using it now for about two years and place it over any redness I have over my face, it covers all of my break outs and is suitable for most skin tones! Its moisturising and the good thing is you don't have to worry about it drying out your skin because it doesn't also it stays on for me most of my day which is good because you don't need to keep retouching you makeup! Defiantly recommended.

on 2/8/2012 2:03:00 PM

This product is the Holy Grail of concealers.

It stays on all day. I have oily eyelids and other concealers crease within an hour or two. This one only creases a little bit, and it takes several hours before I even realise. It also makes a brilliant eyeshadow primer (which is actually how it was recommended to me by a friend). The coverage is fantastic: I'm pale and the skin between my eyelids and eyebrows is a bit translucent, and I get dark circles quite frequently - and just 3 dots up top and 3 dots down below covers everything effortlessly and inconspicuously all day.

This was the first product I ever bought by EL so I was very cynical and it's pretty expensive for a concealer, but it really is worth the money. It also covers redness, spots, and rashes. But be warned that if you put it on flaky skin, it's obviously going to be noticeable.

Once it's dry it doesn't budge at all - the only way I've rubbed it off is by blowing my nose in really cold weather and I'd foolishly dabbed it on the end of my nose. But at the same time, it's surprisingly easy to remove - I use Lush's 9 To 5 on cotton wool.

Excellent.

on 1/25/2012 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great, great concealer.
It's the only one I will use for a long, long time to come, because:
- It does not break me out. The ingredients are non-comedogenic.
- It definitely lasts at least 6hrs on me, before it starts to even budge a little. (my skin is slightly oily)
- It does not settle into any lines.
- It matches perfectly on me and it blends beautifully.

on 1/25/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best concealer I have used. I have big dark circles under and around my eyes that seem to be hereditary. This is the only concealer that I have used that masks this and stays put on my oily skin! AND it doesn't crease under the eye. I love this stuff. The only con is the price. I really wish I could find a DS concealer that worked as well.

on 1/22/2012 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of the better concealer's I've used! It is creamy and settles into a nice semi-matte finish. It looks natural but gives good coverage. I like the wand applicator, and using my finger or a brush to blend into my skin.

on 1/21/2012 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This was given to me in a sample bag, but it has lasted for a really long time, and has become my go-to concealer for under the eyes and around my nose. I have the light/medium and it blends nicely. I will definitely purchase this when the sample runs out.

on 1/13/2012 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This helps me get through life. With circles like mine, there isn't a product to cover them and incidentially, this one doesn't cover them completely either but it does the best job of everything that I've tried. It's also done a good job hiding some acne scarring. I'm happy that it blends easily, stays put all day long, is easy to find and easy to apply. I will be trying more products from Estee Lauder. This is a no-frills workhorse product.

Great under eye concealer just dot ur under eye area and blend I use a sponge or my fingers. Full coverage and literally make under eyebags dissappear. I use light/medium which is a good match for my nw25-30 colouring. I have tried to use this concealer for blemishes and for me it tends to look a bit patchy and dry and doesntblend well with my foundation but this doesnt bother me so much because I use my trusty benefit boing for this when I need to. All in a great product which I will definitley repurchase.