November 23, 2014 | 913 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Rokmelon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I make my own soaps from scratch and I have to admit I do love this soap.

It has all the qualities I aspire too as a soapmaker. It it ph balanced, lathers beautifully, is stark white, smells divine and leaves your skin feeling soft and nice.

The ingredients are cheap but they put it together in such a way that it works.

I love my homemade soaps but I love Dove as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ILoveMakeup98

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy Moly! this is an AMAZING product!
It cleared my skin,made it soft without overdrying!
I swear by this! its my alltime favorite bar soap <3
LOVE IT<3
NEVER discontinue PLEASE.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by rosedrop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Sadly for me, this product simply didn't work for my skin. I have persistent acne on my chin area and after reading rave reviews on MUA, I had high hopes for this bar soap. However, after using it daily for about a month, I realized my acne problem worsened!! I now only use this bar soap as a body/hand wash and have switched to Kiehls Ultra cleanser which is working currently working well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by SiLeNtLvEdREAMER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have been using this beauty bar for about 16 years! It's very gentle and moisturizing. It's also very creamy and it lathers really well! The only problem that I have with this is that beauty bars are unsanitary since bacteria can collect on the bar after each use. I will be switching to the body wash! Love this product anyways!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by forevergreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i used to get the big jugs of dove cream soap, but then i found this and i love it! the smell doesnt bother me and i love how soft it makes my skin feel. i use it on my face to keep it from breaking out but also on the rest of my body. i was very impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by MrCelestialSoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells good. i have dry skin on my legs mostly cause i have track and i run out doors in the cold sometimes in shorts (its december alrite in NYC) and my skin cracks and gets itchy. After using this, i dun needa apply lotion anymore. i dun have EXTREME dry skin but this soap is the whole package for me =]. ive tried other bar soaps b4 and this leaves mah skin feeling like a baby's butt. Btw i hate bar soaps caz like in cartoons i have a hard time holding it and it slips outta mah hand and the bar just jumps out of my grip. ANYWAY THIS IS GOOD PRODUCT

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by NatNikki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using dove soap for a good 5 years now. I was never a fan of body washes as my skin is sensitive to fragrances and for some reason unscented body washes never left me feeling as clean. I heard alot about how gentle and moisturizing dove was and decides to try it out and haven't looked back since. I use the sensitive skin version and have found that it leaves my skin soft and supple not dry and tight like most soaps. The price is also great, I tend to find it on sale quite often at Wal Mart. I will definitely continue to use this product long term.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by kohana

This is the only soap I use to clean myself--face, body, even hair! It is so economical, and gentle on my skin. I use the "sensitive skin" version that is unscented. I also appreciate not having to have just another plastic bottle in the shower. Every time I use it, my skin is very soft and soothed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by alibrett16

Dove makes the best products out there. Sometimes its better to stay simple, especially with skin related products. My 85 year old grandmother washes with dove everyday, and still gets compliments for her gorgeous complexion that glows. (I hope genetics have something to do with it as well) Dove is all natural, and I think everyone should use it from your face to your feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by thea214

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite soap! I have sensitive skin and all the other soaps I've ever used made my skin dry but this one not only smells good but also is extremely moisturizing and makes skin feel soft and smooth. It's also great for shaving