November 23, 2014 | 2027 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 7:12:00 PM More reviews by wcw74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am never going back to plastic metal combs now that I have this metal one. No clumps or spidery lashes stand a chance when I use this metal lash comb. It literally feels like pins and I can see it comb and separate my lashes. I hold it straight up and use a gentle up and down motion, sometimes blinking my lashes onto it so I don't poke myself. I still do occassionaly poke my eyelid and it freaking hurts! I pray that no earthquake hits while I'm using this comb because I don't want to lose an eye. Despite the potential for accident, I will still use this comb everyday and will repurchase if I ever lose it. Ahh the danger we women go through.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by heyjenb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omigod! From all of these pin references, I now remember a girl in college who used to methodically run a pin through her mascara-ed lashes. EEk. I too have fallen in love with this tool. I used to either wipe the mascara wand on a piece of paper towel, or run it through my finger and thumb to get the excess off. Now I just gloop the mascara on, run the comb through the lashes and VOILA! Looks like fake lashes. Those pointy metal tines are scary though, I fear someone coming up behind me and startling me, and me losing an eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2006 9:29:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW, I can't believe I've worn mascara for all these years without this comb. Yes, I have to admit I have done the safety pin trick in the past too. Now I apply my Shiseido mascara base, comb through my lshes and then apply mascara and I love the results. I would have never tried this product if it weren't for all the rave reviews here. Thanks MUA!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2006 6:19:00 PM More reviews by laih

One of the best purchases I've made! I never understood those plastic combs, which couldn't get between lashes. This has made a huge difference in the appearance of my mascara, separating my lashes beautifully. I do occasionally take a safety pin and clean between the tines, but that small hassle is far preferable to using a pin on my own lashes, risking blindness!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by LilMsJksn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

GRRREEEAAAT! This does the job fantastically. You won't want to use any plastic comb after this. I used to use an old mascara wand (or the ones I would take from the Lancome counter) to sepearte. But those get gross and they're hard to clean.

Make sure you're careful when using this you don't want to poke your eye. Also, make sure to clean between uses to get the most from this. It has a lifetime guarantee so I definitly will get my $5.50 worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 10:58:00 PM More reviews by litchien

I give 5 out of 5 for every category for this comb. Overall, price, package, defenitely buy again. I've been looking for metal lash comb for long time. Finally got the sonia's first, but still looking for Tweezerman because I've heard more raves about this. I'm glad I did and am lucky got one in sally's store that I never noticed exists before. After try them both, I choice Tweezerman. Needless to say compare to those plastic ones. Highly recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 8:10:00 PM More reviews by mlagirl

This works perfectly. It is so amazing and well worth the price. I am so happy I bought this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Foomph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it. I bought this after reading here that it was even available! I almost missed it in the store. I bought the gold-plated one with the end that folds. it actually combs THROUGH my eyelashes unlike the plastic ones that simply runs OVER my lashes. Would fefinately buy again. Worth the $8.99CAD

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 4:57:00 PM More reviews by bumb1ebee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It separates all the eyelashes easily and removes any clumps. It's much, much, much better than the plastic combs. If you can use mascara without poking your eye than you can use this product easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by alasindocs

Somebody recently stole my make-up bag from my drawer at work.
Needless to say it has bee a pain in the butt replacing the stuff.
THIS is the only item I have been unable to find..and I am shattered.
I am sure I will find it, but ladies this is the single best lash comb ever..
WARNING it is metal, so if you do not have a steady hand or get skeevy with things near your eye..this may not be a product for you.
I love this, after applying mascara I give a swipe through my lashes with this and it separates my lashes perfectly.
If you can find it, buy it.
And if you're one of those people who always has clumpy lashes...oh PLEASE buy this..