April 21, 2014 | 1361 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 8:10:00 PM More reviews by mlagirl

This works perfectly. It is so amazing and well worth the price. I am so happy I bought this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Foomph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it. I bought this after reading here that it was even available! I almost missed it in the store. I bought the gold-plated one with the end that folds. it actually combs THROUGH my eyelashes unlike the plastic ones that simply runs OVER my lashes. Would fefinately buy again. Worth the $8.99CAD

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 4:57:00 PM More reviews by bumb1ebee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It separates all the eyelashes easily and removes any clumps. It's much, much, much better than the plastic combs. If you can use mascara without poking your eye than you can use this product easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by alasindocs

Somebody recently stole my make-up bag from my drawer at work.
Needless to say it has bee a pain in the butt replacing the stuff.
THIS is the only item I have been unable to find..and I am shattered.
I am sure I will find it, but ladies this is the single best lash comb ever..
WARNING it is metal, so if you do not have a steady hand or get skeevy with things near your eye..this may not be a product for you.
I love this, after applying mascara I give a swipe through my lashes with this and it separates my lashes perfectly.
If you can find it, buy it.
And if you're one of those people who always has clumpy lashes...oh PLEASE buy this..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2005 6:10:00 PM More reviews by fortchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i don't know what i'd do without this product. this lash comb separates each and every eyelash and gets rid of clumps. it folds into itself, so it's space-efficient and safe. be careful, though, because i've poked myself in the eyes with this a few times. i used to clean this with rubbing alcohol and floss every night, which took forever. i have since found a quicker and easier way to clean it: i just put a drop of soap in between my fingers and gently scrub the tines. it leaves the comb spotless. it's a great bargain at $6, but it has a lifetime guarantee, which i'm confident of. this should be a staple in every woman's makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 11:29:00 PM More reviews by JillN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This little metal folding comb has made me go back to mascara wearing. I was so sick of clumpy, spikey lashes that I had given up wearing mascara altogether.
This comb separates the lashes while the mascara is wet which gives a really natural looking effect while achieving nice long lashes.
I didn't believe that it would be this good after having tried plastic type lash combs over the years. This fine metal comb gives a much better result.
Just be careful not to poke yourself in the eye!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2005 12:09:00 PM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this has been my absolute favorite beauty product for the past 11 years!!! nothing else does the trick. with this, you can put on as many coats of mascara as you'd like without clumping. it's magical. i have honestly used it everyday for 11 yrs. my only complaint is that if you pull too hard on the pins while you're cleaning them out, they come loose!!! obviously this is a serious design flaw. i have probably bought 5 or 6 of these over the years! i know there's a lifetime guarantee, but i have never managed to send them back since it's actually cheaper to just buy new ones. a bit wasteful, but still completely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2005 7:07:00 PM More reviews by sfbubbly

A useful tool that separates lashes much better than wider-toothed plastic lash combs. I'm taking off a lippie because the clear base where the comb sits broke off while I was wiping down the comb - two days after I bought it. It was easy to reattach with Krazy Glue, but still shouldn't have happened. My old standby was a cleaned Lancome Definicils wand, but I now prefer this because the comb hygenically folds away and doesn't get touched by anything in your cosmetics bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by LadyChristine

I never thought I'd need a lash comb, but I'm really glad I purchased one. It gets rid of those mascara clumps I get on my lashes and makes almost every mascara workable for me now. The Tweezerman lash comb works well (unlike plastic lash combs I've tried where the tines were too far apart) and I like how it folds into itself making itself very travel-friendly and safe. My only gripe with the lash comb is cleaning in-between the tines.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2005 3:39:00 AM More reviews by pompodore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thank you girls for suggesting I try this product. It is the BEST product ever. A secret for perfect lashes everytime!!! I can't live without this... I have bought another one because I like it so much. Be careful it is sharp, but that's what makes it so good... Love the way it folds up conveniently and protects the teeth. Well done Tweezerman