Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

3.6

Water (aqua), Poloxamer 184, Sodium PCA, Disodium Cocomphodiacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol

on 2/14/2009 7:40:00 PM

I have tried several different eye makeup removers, I like Maybelline and loved origins but this does the job at an inexpensive price. I can't use oily eye makeup removers since they clog pores but this one works great!

on 1/15/2009 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i was actually really looking forward to use this after i heard that it was good , but it didn't erase my mac`s liquidlast liner... which i had on the top.

on 12/29/2008 5:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I wear mascara almost everyday and usually eyeshadow as well. This is the best make up remover.

Ive bought a lot of eyemakeup removers, used to love Mabelline's oil free one (blue small bottle) this one is just as good but i get more for the money and it does just as good a job. It feels like water yes, I hate oily residue, especially if i made a mistake and need to re apply eyemakeup.

It removes my mascara and eyeshadow excellently. Sometimes depending on how much I had on, i need to swipe more than once. Also a tip; dont just wipe eyemakeup remover over eyelid, hold the cotton with remover on it for 5-10 seconds over eyelid first.

on 12/29/2008 3:42:00 PM

I got this at my local drugstore in a package that came with this make-up remover and a Rimmel mascara.
This product to me is just basically water, I just usually wear mascara & liner and I had to scrub with this remover to get it off, and even then I had to use soap after because it didn't get everything off.

on 12/27/2008 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have used other eye makeup removers and always go back to this one. It is pretty basic, does not leave residue, does not smell overly, no stinging which is nice. I don't feel like I am tearing at my eyelids or ripping out my mascara when I use this. Will repurchase again and again.

on 12/26/2008 3:42:00 PM

This is the worst makeup removal i have ever used in my life
it doesn't even remove makeup it just smudges it even
more and it just doesn't come off at all!
i hate this makeup removal good thing
i got it on sale too so it was only like 3.99 but
it sucks!

on 12/21/2008 9:58:00 PM

For me, this is a horrible product! It stings like crazy and it doesn't even remove some of my eye-makeup. I bought this in hopes that it will remove my water-proof mascara, but no luck... it didn't even budge! I had to go over my lashes with another makeup remover (that isn't great, but much better than this one). I wouldn't buy this product again, because it is a bit more expensive than other drug store brands.

on 12/14/2008 4:09:00 PM

I have this and I use it after removing my makeup something else as it does not remove all make up residue. I still wake up in the morning with black under my eyes. I have started using safflower oil which gets EVERYTHING so this just sits on my counter right now.

on 12/14/2008 2:46:00 PM

With sensitive eyes and allergies, this has been the only eye makeup remover that I can use and it's been my HG for years. Most removers would break me out in a rash around my sensitive eye area, especially the dual-phased type. I have no negative things to say about it. It feels like water, leaves no residue whatsoever, it doesn't sting my eyes and it's super cheap. I love how it removes everything, including waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I just saturate a cotton pad, hold it on my eye for a couple of seconds and gently wipe off. I always rinse my eyes after using.

on 12/7/2008 5:15:00 AM

I got this on sale at my local drugstore. there aren't many to choose from in drugstores, so i decided to try it out. it is not irritating, and removes eyemakeup when you rub it to a certain extent. the formula isn't too strong. it takes too long to get rid of everything on your eyes.