September 2, 2014 | 2226 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by devildogtess

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried high end and drug store eye-make up removers and this one is by far the best value. It has no fragrance, is gentle and thoroughly removes all my mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2008 9:06:00 PM More reviews by noodlepie

This is both the best and cheapest eye make up remover I have ever purchased (don't you love when they end up being the same?!!) It is the only one I've tried that does not sting, burn or irritate my eyes at all, which is very impressive considering that I am a contact lens wearer with very sensitive eyes. It has no discernable smell, and is not oily or greasy at all. It gets off every bit of eye makeup without much rubbing - but I should say that I don't use waterproof formulas, so that may make a difference for some people. The packaging is nothing special but is quite good; I like the flip cap with small hole for dispensing just the right amount of product, and it has not leaked even though I often throw it in a bag on its side. I picked this up on sale for under $5!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have to disagree with the reviewer(s) below me. This stuff STINGS my poor eyeballs. Also lost a few lashes trying to get my non-waterproof mascara off : / Not a good thing.
You need to use quite a bit of product to get all your make up off, and even then I always still have a lot of smudgy left overs in the morning.
It doesn't leave any residue, which is why I gave it an extra lippie.
Maybe I'm just used to my super amazing Annabelle removers, but this stuff is not even worth the $5.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2008 4:34:00 PM More reviews by tahkneeah

I Personally hate this makeup remover. It is horrible IMO. It doesn't remove every last bit of make up, which is a crucial factor for me because I hate that grimey feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Bahagirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Freebie from the same friend @ L'oreal;-) Wow What a a surprise. Every last bit of eyemake up came off, no stinging, no funny residue- just off, Works so well i actually use it as an allover make up remover. Will be buying more when this runs out. I won't waste my money on anything else

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by muffinphonic

It was a pretty average make up remover for me personally. I liked the fact it was water based, but it wasnt so good for waterproof mascara. I ended buying a Boots (uk shop) own brand eye make up remover which was half of the Rimmel one's price and it worked so much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by evaapplewood

this is the best eye makeup remover ever and its the cheapest - try it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2008 1:57:00 PM More reviews by brittanyliu

I loved this product...until I start to use waterproof mascera. I am using Mabelline Skyhigh and lash discovery (the one with tiny brush) and it is virtually impossible to remove any residue at all. And I read the label it states "remove waterproof makeup"..ironic......

However, I still like this produt. It is not too oily and not irritating my eyes (my eyes are really sensitive). The price is just unbeatable. As long as you stick to regular mascera you will be fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 2:41:00 PM More reviews by JAREDISAAC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nothing negative to say about this product. I don't wear waterproof mascara so can't comment on how well it removes that, however, I do know that my eyeliner in not waterproof and it removes it well. I am wondering if the people who wrote negative reviews are using a cotton makeup pad or something similar to remove their makeup. I find that if I use tissue or something similar, the product does not seem as effective as when I use a cotton pad. Price is good, doesn't sting my eyes, not greasy....... all good things to say.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by pillager

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fabulous product! My HG makeup remover. Gentle, fragrance-free, and cheap. It removes even waterproof mascara and leaves no residue (nor does it dry my skin out). A great, inexpensive product.