April 19, 2014 | 1923 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

This brush is a must have for me, especially when I want to wear darker or bolder colours. It is small and the perfect shape. It makes patting on eyeshadows easy and fallout-free. As with other MAC brushes, soft, sturdy, and so worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by BunnyIrene

First of all I love this brush don't get me wrong. But in Australia we have to pay so much for MAC brushes. The quality of the brush is great and the bristles are so soft. BUT I don't think it's anything special I'm sure you could just purchase a less expensive brush that does the exact same job. I've heard rave reviews on drugstore brushes which I will probably try out. It's not worth the money, you're better of buying cheaper brushes and using the money you save on better cosmetics.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is great for eyeshadow and the lower lash line, it is probably the softest eyeshadow brush i h ave ever had.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by knightrider

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this one. I'm sure many other brushes could do the same job (packing shadow on the lid), but I will look no further. It's super soft, and I love it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyes01

Great for applying color on the lid. Bristles are soft which is important since you will be using this on your eye. This and the 217 brush I cannot live without!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by LemonCitron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this brush SO much. I have two of them. One I use for applying my paint pots and the other is for putting e/s on my lid over the paint pot. Cannot recommend this brush enough. I would give it one meeelion lippies if I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by kbabe44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i wish there were more uses for this brush but it's sooo good at packing on color on the lids that it's totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by murflegirl

This brush is awesome for placing color on the lid. That's pretty much all I use it for. It's made of very soft goat hair, and has an interesting texture. The bristles are stiff, but springy enough to not hurt your eyes. It places color very well and I feel like it's made my eyeshadow last longer. You get what you pay for with some makeup brushes, and this is the case. Definitely a must-have brush for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 4:44:00 AM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a two of this brush in case I want to use 2 different colours at once without having to clean the bristles =)

As everyone says, it's great for placing producted. Me personally, I LOVE the white hairs that MAC uses - so soft. Some other brand brushes prickle your skin with individual hairs when you just place the colour on without blending. This one doesn't.

Picks up & places colour well without absorbing too much of the colour in the bristles. It does it's job well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2010 4:21:00 AM More reviews by xenakkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Look I underst5and that we should all be AWED by anything MAC...but this brush is SH*T... Kat Von D brushes are better than this...that says much on the fact that I DON'T CARE the BRAND...if it's SH *T I'm gonna tell you it's SH*T!