July 31, 2014 | 1322 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by swinfrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my HG (holy grail, as I just learned today :) brush! I literally use it every day to apply eyeshadow on my lower lid. It definitely "packs on" color so if you like subtle make up this might not be for you. It's also great for the inner crease since its tapered at the end.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This brush is absolutely perfect or packing eyeshadow all over your eyelid. This is my fifth mac brush and I want to kick myself for not getting it earlier. It's perfect. I would highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by terarose32287

This is my HG brush. I have never owned a MAC brush before this one. This was the first one I have ever owned. I am so happy I finally broke down and bought the brush. It took me three different trips to finally cave in and buy. It is great for packing on color as well as you can use it for the lower lash line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG brush for me! This brush is a must have in my collection! It's soft and perfect for packing color on your lids. Works great for the lash line as well. This brush and the 217 I cannot live without!! If I could I would give it 100 more lippies because it's that awesome! Mac brushes can be expensive but a great investment and will last you a long time! I'm thinking about also buying another to have as backup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

This brush is a must have for me, especially when I want to wear darker or bolder colours. It is small and the perfect shape. It makes patting on eyeshadows easy and fallout-free. As with other MAC brushes, soft, sturdy, and so worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by BunnyIrene

First of all I love this brush don't get me wrong. But in Australia we have to pay so much for MAC brushes. The quality of the brush is great and the bristles are so soft. BUT I don't think it's anything special I'm sure you could just purchase a less expensive brush that does the exact same job. I've heard rave reviews on drugstore brushes which I will probably try out. It's not worth the money, you're better of buying cheaper brushes and using the money you save on better cosmetics.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is great for eyeshadow and the lower lash line, it is probably the softest eyeshadow brush i h ave ever had.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by knightrider

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this one. I'm sure many other brushes could do the same job (packing shadow on the lid), but I will look no further. It's super soft, and I love it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyes01

Great for applying color on the lid. Bristles are soft which is important since you will be using this on your eye. This and the 217 brush I cannot live without!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by LemonCitron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this brush SO much. I have two of them. One I use for applying my paint pots and the other is for putting e/s on my lid over the paint pot. Cannot recommend this brush enough. I would give it one meeelion lippies if I could.