October 20, 2014 | 1484 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Scottishglow

Firstly the packaging of this product is brilliant, nice addition to any make up bag.
However, it is far too expensive for what it is.
A very strange colour looks nice I'm the box but is so light on the face it is almost non existent! I have to put alot on! Purchased recently so will use until its finished, wouldn't re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by stephieah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this because it just gives a faint color to my cheeks. I'm quite fair so it's still noticeable, but not super pigmented that I'd end up looking weird if I swiped it more than I usually do.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my first blushes. I'm very fair, and this barely shows up on me, but it does give me a nice pinky glow. This is why I don't use this as a blush on it's own. It needs something to spice it up. I wear BB bronzer in light (or Benefit Hoola), layer Dandelion on top, and ad BB pale pink on the apples of my cheeks. This is a great summer look. Packaging sucks, the brush is worthless, but the color is very pretty for fair skinned girls. Not a must-have for me though. I've since found other pinks that standout more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I would always be tempted by how cute BeneFit's Boxed Powders looked while browsing Sephora, but I don't particularly like BeneFit products as a whole so I never made a purchase. I received 'Dandelion' for my 500 point perk, and to sum it up, I'm glad that I didn't buy it.

The color is like a light mauvey-pink with subtle shimmer. Being an NC42, it was pretty obvious that this product could not be used as a blush for me, but I figured that I could either use it as highlighter or use it in my professional kit on my fair skinned clients. WRONG.

On myself, it's too dark for highlighter and too light for blush. So I tried using this on my friend who is SUPER pale and it still left something to be desired. I mean it packed a better punch than bare cheeks, don't get me wrong, but she definitely could have benefited from something a bit deeper and healthier looking. The only possibly use that I can think of for 'Dandelion' is dusting it all over the face after makeup for a subtle glow. But I could never justify paying $40 just to do that when I could simply mix liquid luminizer into my foundation or use my regular highlighter. Unless you're literally an albino, 'Dandelion' is pretty much pointless.

And just to comment on the boxed powders as a whole; They look very enticing and adorable, but don't be fooled. When you open the box it's only about 1/4 full of actual product -_- And it contains a useless flat brush that makes you feel like you're scraping your face with a broom. The texture of these powders is very chalky as well. I find it brushes right off of the skin quite easily.

This product just gives me another reason to dislike BeneFit products...Lol. Total miss for me (on the plus side it does have a lovely scent though).

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by kaq009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't use this product as a blush, instead I dust a light amount all over my face right after I finish putting on all my makeup and it gives my face a nice radiance. Its like an allover highlighter for your face. Also, I loooove the smell, as everyone has noted. I find the scent very calming. I've had mine for about 4 years now and I have yet to hit pan and I use it about 5x a week - but as I said just a light dusting all over my face. So really, its not that expensive when you think of how long the product lasts you. I will definitely repurchase this product when I do run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not a typical blush for a lot of people cuz the pretty pink color won't just show off like crazy pinky, but I do find it nice to brush on a bigger area to perk up the whole face,. For my fairly ligt skin, I found it perfect to give a just after a work out blush and I really liked this. It's also a big box so will last a long time, but like other benefit products, it's quite pricy.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by xwhereswaldo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't understand this blush. It doesn't show up on my skin at all, it is soft and looks like a nice colour in the box. I'm really pale so if it doesn't show up on me then I'm not sure who it would work for, maybe a highlight for dark skin. I'm NC15/20/MUFE 115.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by toodlesjl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first blush I've ever re-purchased! It's a very pretty pinkish color which just perfectly compliments my skin tone (very fair, red hair/brown eyes). Since i'm naturally very pale, I'd been looking for awhile for a blush that would give me some color without being completely over the top (I also liked Nars orgasm, but it was a little too sparkly for my skintone). This stuff is very natural looking and unlike alot of blushes that I've tried has very little glitter/iridescent properties to it. Awesome stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by bambivalente

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was the first blush I ever bought. As someone who was initially afraid of going OTT with their blush, I wanted a nice, subtle shade which would just make me look a bit more fresh and glowy. I instantly loved Dandelion, and I still do. It smells lovely, the packaging is adorable, and the blush itself is so light and subtle you really have to pack on quite a bit to even notice it. I'll definitely buy it again (although I'm starting to think I might never have to - this one has lasted for about three years now and I still haven't hit the pan, which is also a plus)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by chabbycheeks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This has a cult following but a waste of money for me. It doesn't show up on my NC30 skin! It looks gorgeous in the box but is almost invisible on my cheeks unless I really pile it on. I love the scent and the packaging and the color but just not on me. I'd have been better of getting the Coralista.