BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is a light pink blush which contains some fine gold shimmer which may look good on other people, but I am NC 25/30 with oily skin. This blush showed up slightly but the shimmer seemed to accentuate my pores. Benefit blushes are a little expensive but the plus to this blush is that it is very hard to over apply and get a clown face.

on 5/20/2012 11:38:00 AM

I bought this blush based of a YouTube review. It is an amazing blush for almost anyone, because it adds a nice light flush of colour (& is buildable) that also brightens your face. I enjoy that while not being matte, it is not a pearly, glittery mess.

While I'm not overly crazy about the box packaging, it is cute and well constructed.

$36.00 CAD

on 5/17/2012 1:59:00 PM

Just like HOOLA, I feel this product is way overhyped.

On tanned skin tones it looks ashy. I think it would only suit those with fair complexions but even then, I don't find it flattering. It's not very pigmented so it doesn't give you a healthy blush effect, it doesn't give you that 'ethereal' glow either (moonbeam is better for that)

There are many drug-store dupes out there for half the price. The packaging of this isn't durable, it starts creasing and wearing almost immediately after you purchase it, the brush isn't great quality either.

on 5/17/2012 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

this is a nice cool pink blusher, very buildable, great for light to medium skin tone. has tiny bits of shimmer, but it doesn't show like a glitter ball, only a nice sheen in sunlight. good packaging, great value for the price butcan be lower (try ebay for cheaper).

on 5/11/2012 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

By far my favorite blush. The pale pink color is perfect for my light complexion . The powder sinks right into my foundation and looks very natural. I have a love hate relationship with the packaging since its cute but not very functional. I take out the tray and awkward brush and use a regular blush brush. I would definitely repurchase but it seems to last forever.

on 5/10/2012 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Very sheer payoff, would only recommend for people who are really pale, like me!

on 5/4/2012 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I like Dandelion. I have quite light skin NW20 so this works as a light natural blush on my skin tone. It's good for the days you just want a natural flush of colour on the cheeks, nothing too noticeable. It is a light pink with fine golden shimmer. I like the smell of it too. I have it in the older packaging, which isn't very practical as it's quite bulky and the cardboard exterior gets worn on the edges. The brush it came with was useless so I just threw it out. But overall I like this as a natural soft pink blush

on 4/20/2012 1:06:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The color is so pale it doesn't really do much, and texture was too talc-y or powdery. Not a great option for those no longer in the 'flush' of youth. I also dislike these little cardboard boxes. They aren't actually all that practical. :(

on 4/18/2012 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I usually don't like shimmery blushers but this one is very nice, I use it to highlight over the Illamasqua - Katie blusher and the result is very pretty. It has a light scent which is quite nice, though barely noticeable.. and the quality is very good. The packaging is nice though a bit bulky, which I personally don't mind being it sits in my drawer all the time.

on 4/18/2012 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Great color for pale skin tones! This gives me subtle pink cheeks on days when I just want a bit of color. I agree with others about the brush. I prefer to apply this with a big fluffy blush brush. The brush included seems too firm to me.

Popular Blush Products