BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 5/17/2012 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

this is a nice cool pink blusher, very buildable, great for light to medium skin tone. has tiny bits of shimmer, but it doesn't show like a glitter ball, only a nice sheen in sunlight. good packaging, great value for the price butcan be lower (try ebay for cheaper).

on 5/11/2012 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

By far my favorite blush. The pale pink color is perfect for my light complexion . The powder sinks right into my foundation and looks very natural. I have a love hate relationship with the packaging since its cute but not very functional. I take out the tray and awkward brush and use a regular blush brush. I would definitely repurchase but it seems to last forever.

on 5/10/2012 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Very sheer payoff, would only recommend for people who are really pale, like me!

on 5/4/2012 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I like Dandelion. I have quite light skin NW20 so this works as a light natural blush on my skin tone. It's good for the days you just want a natural flush of colour on the cheeks, nothing too noticeable. It is a light pink with fine golden shimmer. I like the smell of it too. I have it in the older packaging, which isn't very practical as it's quite bulky and the cardboard exterior gets worn on the edges. The brush it came with was useless so I just threw it out. But overall I like this as a natural soft pink blush

on 4/20/2012 1:06:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The color is so pale it doesn't really do much, and texture was too talc-y or powdery. Not a great option for those no longer in the 'flush' of youth. I also dislike these little cardboard boxes. They aren't actually all that practical. :(

on 4/18/2012 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I usually don't like shimmery blushers but this one is very nice, I use it to highlight over the Illamasqua - Katie blusher and the result is very pretty. It has a light scent which is quite nice, though barely noticeable.. and the quality is very good. The packaging is nice though a bit bulky, which I personally don't mind being it sits in my drawer all the time.

on 4/18/2012 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Great color for pale skin tones! This gives me subtle pink cheeks on days when I just want a bit of color. I agree with others about the brush. I prefer to apply this with a big fluffy blush brush. The brush included seems too firm to me.

on 4/17/2012 9:55:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I love the color of this blush and its very subtle and nice for every day. I like to wear it on top of a cream blush in the same color. Its very fresh and natural.

on 4/11/2012 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This color I like quite a bit for blush, unlike the "Hoola" color I desimated elsewhere here. I think the brush shape is rediculous for blush application. You can see in the photo it's rather linear which makes it great for contouring under bones, but you need something more rounded/fluffy for blush application. I like the packaging. The square shape wedge of color within the box is perfect for a rounded blush brush. It gives good deposit w/out looking overdone as the color is sofr and a sheer pink/rose shade which always looks natural on fair to medium skintones though this may be too light for a darker skin tone. I have one caveat: It has a sparkle to it that when light hits it at just the right angle you can see the individual "flakes" which refect light. I hate this affect as it looks so obviously "frosted" as opposed to giving the color a "glow." It'll do in a pinch, but for this price those reflective pigments should be milled much finer which would eliminate this "frosted" affect.

on 4/10/2012 11:54:00 AM

The best thing about this product is that it can turn dull, sallow looking skin into fresh, younger more lively skin. I use it all over my face after powder to give me a subtle pink glow and bring life back into my face. It's very subtle which I love and the color is the most beautiful pale pink that is very suitable for pale skins. It does not look powdery and blends perfectly into the rest of your makeup. Tons of product which is great and I've had mine for over a year! The only down side is that it's expensive and the packaging is very bulky, does not fit well into a makeup bag and takes up too much space! The brush that comes with it isn't very good so I just use a big fluffy brush.

Popular Blush Products