October 2, 2014 | 1489 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by kaq009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't use this product as a blush, instead I dust a light amount all over my face right after I finish putting on all my makeup and it gives my face a nice radiance. Its like an allover highlighter for your face. Also, I loooove the smell, as everyone has noted. I find the scent very calming. I've had mine for about 4 years now and I have yet to hit pan and I use it about 5x a week - but as I said just a light dusting all over my face. So really, its not that expensive when you think of how long the product lasts you. I will definitely repurchase this product when I do run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not a typical blush for a lot of people cuz the pretty pink color won't just show off like crazy pinky, but I do find it nice to brush on a bigger area to perk up the whole face,. For my fairly ligt skin, I found it perfect to give a just after a work out blush and I really liked this. It's also a big box so will last a long time, but like other benefit products, it's quite pricy.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by xwhereswaldo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't understand this blush. It doesn't show up on my skin at all, it is soft and looks like a nice colour in the box. I'm really pale so if it doesn't show up on me then I'm not sure who it would work for, maybe a highlight for dark skin. I'm NC15/20/MUFE 115.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by toodlesjl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first blush I've ever re-purchased! It's a very pretty pinkish color which just perfectly compliments my skin tone (very fair, red hair/brown eyes). Since i'm naturally very pale, I'd been looking for awhile for a blush that would give me some color without being completely over the top (I also liked Nars orgasm, but it was a little too sparkly for my skintone). This stuff is very natural looking and unlike alot of blushes that I've tried has very little glitter/iridescent properties to it. Awesome stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by bambivalente

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was the first blush I ever bought. As someone who was initially afraid of going OTT with their blush, I wanted a nice, subtle shade which would just make me look a bit more fresh and glowy. I instantly loved Dandelion, and I still do. It smells lovely, the packaging is adorable, and the blush itself is so light and subtle you really have to pack on quite a bit to even notice it. I'll definitely buy it again (although I'm starting to think I might never have to - this one has lasted for about three years now and I still haven't hit the pan, which is also a plus)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by chabbycheeks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This has a cult following but a waste of money for me. It doesn't show up on my NC30 skin! It looks gorgeous in the box but is almost invisible on my cheeks unless I really pile it on. I love the scent and the packaging and the color but just not on me. I'd have been better of getting the Coralista.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 5:40:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

First of all, I have about NC30 skin or EDM in Winged Butter and this does show up on me, even though the effect is subtle. On my skin tone, Dandelion is a light, slightly brightening, natural shade of peachy pink. It is really hard to go overboard with this, making it a fantastic choice for an everyday throw it on quick and you're out the door kind of color. Also, since it is very subtle, natural and I would imagine universally flattering on lighter skin tones that this actually shows up on. Like many have mentioned, the smell is rather nice and the packaging, though I find cute since its in a square paper box, is not the most convenient. I would prefer a convention flat plastic pan of some sort but it doesn't really matter that much.

I believe that Dandelion is meant to be a sort of complexion enhancer/beauty powder and not necessarily a blush. I mean, its a good idea to make a powder that goes on lighter, not as pigmented and give you lots of it 7grams. First, it makes it easy to control and hard for you to overdo or go wrong with it. Second, you have the option of dusting a light layer all over as a complexion booster. You could put it on heavily and it becomes a natural shade of blush. The thing I like is that, although it is pricey and you can say that its not that pigmented, they give you quite a bit of product so you could use it all over or concentrated as a blush. I actually like the brush it comes with. Its a square flat shape that is really soft and picks up color well and makes the blush go on more pigmented than my own blush brush. It also makes a great contour brush if you don't want to use it for blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a good blush, just not quite the right color for me. It's a bit too pale for my complexion. I prefer a blush that has a bit more color to it (more coral, bronze, and berry colors.) However, I would recommend this product to people who like petal pink blushes. The formula is fine and soft, I love the brush the comes with it, and it does have staying power. Again, great product, just not the color for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by GaddesdenGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can only think I must have a duff one of these looking at all the reviews. I was talked in to it when buying some other bits from benefit. It's a light powder, smells lovely and in a really cute box, but, it is just a no show on my face. I love sheer colors and subtle hues, but seriously, I can't see this at all without having to apply tons and even then it barely shows. I'm really fair of eastern European heritage and never tan, but this just doesn't work for my colouring I guess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very fair and like a light blush with little to no shimmer and this one fits the bill... it's very flattering and doesn't shine like a disco ball. It creates a soft, natural flush and is easy to apply with the included brush. I feel that it looks better over Revlon Colorstay than MUFE Face&Body, maybe because the texture of the foundation works better to hold the powder and show its true color, but I love it regardless. The price is higher than I usually pay for blushes, but this one just might be an all-time favorite.