December 22, 2014 | 1642 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by joy998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't know what to say about this product. It's just one of those so-so products that is pretty hard to describe.
I wouldn't say I hate it but I don't like it either.
First of all, it smells nice. Very fresh, clean scent.
Second of all, one pump of this goes a long way. It abosrbs pretty quick too.
And last but not least, it did not clear up my pimples. It's just the same!! And it was not moisturizing enough for me. I needed something extra to hydrate my face.

I would not recommend this although it might work on some people's skin, it did not work for me. I'm still using it.......and i would NOT buy it AGAIN.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by pmangelo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My super-sensitive cystic-prone skin does well in the winter with this; i use it in the morning in combination 2% BP and my skin is nicely moisturized but not greasy. Too heavy for me in the Tennessee summer when, even at 45+, I am an oil slick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 2:55:00 AM More reviews by scorpion6987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me just say a few things:

I have been using this product since I was 15 (keep in mind I am now 21). I have never used a product that has been so good for my skin. I used to have acne, and with this, my skin completely cleared up. A godsend. Not only did it clear up my existing acne, it helped give me this glow... every day when I woke up in the morning. Redness was gone, and I had this glow so typical of Aveeno products. I highly recommend this product. But don't expect it to be a miracle if you have terrible acne. I only had minor unsighly acne that Aveeno helped clear up. Highly, highly recommended.

Cons: a bit on the pricey side.. 14 bucks a pop at Wal Mart, but I WILL DEFINITELY rebuy. I've been rebuying it since 10th grade.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2008 8:55:00 PM More reviews by rebelprince

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is just a first impression. I'm overall impressed with the product because I feel like with this I'm not going to break out with it, although I can't honestly say if it's working 100% because I haven't been on it long enough (not yet 2 weeks). The plus side is that the moisturizer is nice and thick and makes my skin feel really soft and plump. I do like the overall function because it definitely doesn't make me oily. I only wish that it came with SPF because I love combining steps when I can, but that's absolutely fine. It feels so smooth on my skin, so I can't really see a problem. Ultimately, I think I'd buy it again, but I'll update you all further when I've used it or about a month.
Update: No complaints here. It helps prevent breakouts with the tiny bit of salicylic acid but it doesn't do much to clear them up. That's fine. If you spot treat your blemishes and use this, you'll see an amazing difference in your skin. Plus, my skin has never looked so healthy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Borovichka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product every night before I go to bed and during the day, if I stay home all day. This moisturizer has soy and 0.5% Salicylic acid. I love this product for the fact that it makes my skin super soft and also prevents break outs. It doesn’t heal my break outs but I definitely break out less then I used to. The main reason I love it because it is very gentle, soft, and keeps my skin in shape. I took one lippy off because it doesn’t have SPF. So I do not use it in the morning. I am on my second bottle and definitely repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by wormzscareme

This is my HG moisturizer. I have fairly oily skin and this helps to combat grease on my t-zone (I'm not expecting any miracles)- but it also works to misturize the dry patches on my cheeks. At 15-20 bucks a bottle, I'm not thrilled about the price (broke college student) but I will go without to buy this stuff. It's usually cheaper at Target or Walmart- so I try to stock up when I'm there. Also- one bottle will last awhile as I only use half a pump per application. I've strayed in the past- but always come back to Aveeno.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Kristy143

I tried this product only becuase my roommate turned me onto it...well i wish i would have saved my money.. this made all my pimples come to the surface, which i guess a good acne product is SUPPOSE to do? but since i have extremely sensitive skin, i am left with red scars.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2008 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Sunshine1978

I really like this moisturizer. One pump is enough for me since I have oily skin. I've been on the hunt for a good moisturizer that works good, but sinks into the skin almost like it's not even there, but it is. Definitely will keep repurchasing this one.

Update 4/5/09

I stopped using this a while ago, did not work. I moved on to Biore Dual Preservation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by FlameHaze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is my HG moisturizer. For years I had been using Olay moisturizer, but then i started trying the 7 effects product because it was recommended by family. I've used that product for a few years, and well at first it did leave my skin supple and smooth but after a while my skin just 'adapted' and starting to become really dry at the sides of my face.

A friend had recommended me the Aveeno moisturizer... I bought it at Wal-Mart just a few days ago at the price of $19... pretty expensive and more pricier than the Olay but I thought I'd try it out anyway. It works WONDERS on my super dry skin. I only need a litle each time I put it on and it makes my skin super smooth and I think it has evened out my complexion as well. The only con about it is that it doesn't feel as moisturizing as the Olay... but it looks and makes my skin feel smooth so I guess it is doing it's job.

It's staying power is great but once I wash my face the dryness is back... I'll continue using this for a while because I enjoy the outcome it gives.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2008 6:54:00 PM More reviews by elocink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this for a couple of years and loved it. After I puchased my 4th bottle and used it I noticed a weird smell (like cat pee) and then my face started burning like fire. I threw that bottle out, thinking that it came from a bad batch or something, and waited a month to purchase a new one. The same thing happened with this bottle. They must have change the formula or something. It really upsets me because this stuff really use to help with my acne.