April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by bruinsbaby119

I think this miiiiight be my HG moisturizer! Smells nice and fresh...love the pump bottle....feels nice on my skin and Bare Minerals goes on nice over it. I took one lippie off because I don't think it's QUITE as moisturizing as I'd like it to be..but then again I have really dry skin. After a long day it flakes a little around my jawline....so this stuff would obviously not work so well with liquid foundations or anything, at least for me. As for combating acne...hmm.....I don't think it does much in that department but it does seem to be lessening any breakouts. I recommend this product for suuuure.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by goshiegracie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing. After using this 2x times a day for just a week (and washing 2x a day with Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser) my skin completely cleared up (I have terrible cystic acne) and many of the scars faded! I swear I started crying when I saw how beautiful my skin looked. It'd been 5+ years since I'd had clear skin. It wouldn't be wrong to say this stuff has changed my life to an extent. I have a much higher self-esteem, and now I don't get those blinding headaches from the painful cystic pimples on my forehead. Also it smells very good, absorbs well, helps my combination skin (dry and oily), and doesn't leave this weird residue

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2008 3:03:00 AM More reviews by pupi12001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've been using this product for the past 3 months and think i may permanently switch to this. i have acne-prone skin, discoloration from acne and seborrheic dermatitis. my skin appears much more hydrated, even-toned, fewer blackheads and...best of all...i was able to stop using my prescription steroid lotion. i believe the salicylic acid has worked wonders for me. i only wish aveeno put sunscreen in this particular moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2008 3:23:00 AM More reviews by belladonna10

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product made me break out very badly. I haven't used it in a week and just now starting to feel good about my skin again. For a long time my skin was clear, before this moisturizer. However, my husband's skin looks great with this, smooth as it's ever been. He has problems with ingrowns and acne and his skin is perfect. I wish this had worked for me. I'll buy this again, but not for me

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 2:30:00 AM More reviews by stefuhknee

My boyfriend and I have both used this product and it's great. I love the thick formula that blends into skin easily. The acne fighting agent was a huge plus for us. I use it every morning right out of the shower. It helps reduce the oil a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2008 8:50:00 PM More reviews by whitney88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this moisturizer! After using Purpose Moisturizer for years, which is HORRIBLE! I started using this because I love Aveeno's body lotion and with the added acne controller in this was an added plus. It leaves my skin silky and smooth! It has also helped with clearing my face. I am on medication for my face and with this moisturizer I can see a major difference. It keeps my face a little matte for a while. I love this so much and I am so glad I gave up that horrible Purpose moisturizer! The only problem I have is the price. I picked this up for 14 dollars plus tax. I think that is a little much for being a small bottle. I do tend to use a lot because I do have dry patches on my skin so I use more which means I have to repurchase more. But it is a moizturizer and I will continue to use because it is AMAZING!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2008 9:02:00 AM More reviews by maupauer

my skin absolutely loves this. the formula is thick and rich, keeping skin totally soft. it is not watery, it is easily and readily absorbed into the skin. it also has vitamins to even out skin tone (which i need) + a small bit of salicyic acid. i love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by aDUCK036

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG moisturizer! I'm in love. It softens my skin and has really decreased the amount of breakouts I get. I love it so much. Will buy again, and again, and again, and again...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 10:48:00 AM More reviews by elizabeth0307

I have oily skin ... not super-oily but oily enough to be annoying. A little of this does go a long way. I find I'm not nearly as oily if I use this in the morning versus when I don't (like on the weekends teehee). I started using it in the winter and it's really helped with the dryness and tightness I tend to get. As for breakouts, it doesn't necessarily prevent them 100% but I find if I do get zits they don't last nearly as long nor are they nearly as red. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. It wears great under powder foundation. I've also noticed that my skin is more even in tone and texture since I started using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2008 3:33:00 AM More reviews by cinderellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i used to love this moisturizer. i used to break out pretty often & would use this both day and night after washing my face. i think it has helped clear up my face and evevn out my skintone. i have oily skin, but soon discovered that this product made it waaay worse if i wore it during the day. so i switched to mac's oil control lotion for the day and now only use this at night. it's a pretty thick moisturizer & leaves my skin shiny after i apply it...but i feel that it doesnt really help with dry patches. overall, it's pretty good, but i wouldnt recommend it for people with oily skin (at least not for day usage).