Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am in love with this moisturizer, really. I use this at night, and the Aveeno Ultra Calming during the day.

This moisturizer really does it's job.. Moisturizes my skin very well, not oily, has not caused me to break out, doesn't clog my pores, and keeps my skin clear of any breakouts (with the exception of a few spots that are inevitable, but that's normal)

The moisturizer has a floral smell to it, similar to the Ultra Calming moisturizer. I think that the scent is very nice and it never has bothered me. I love smelling it. It smells.. Clean.

One of the best things about this product, is that it lasts a very long time! I am still on my first bottle and it's been about 4 months or so.

I will be buying again, as soon as I run out.

My superfancy dermatologist actually recommended this moisturizer for my skin, which is dry but breaks out. Sometimes I wish the lotion moisturized just a little more deeply, but overall I love this product because it really does help prevent any breaking out. It's nice to be able to apply it liberally and not be worried about the after-effects....

I thought this moisturizer would help my skin clear up a bit or at least calm down. It claimed that it would and also prevent breakouts, but it didn't do any of that. I thought it was because it was one of those long-term things where you need to wait it out before seeing results, but after my 2nd bottle of this thing, I lost all faith in it. However, I do still use it because it doesn't break me out even though it doesn't do anything to help it either. It makes a good makeup base for my concealer though.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I LOVE IT! This product is the best moisturizer I've ever used. I pair it with the Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser and my skin's complexion and texture totally changed-- it got way better!I used to have dry skin, some breakouts, and oily texture at times.. I'm pretty certain that I'm never going to change my cleanser or moisturizer ever again because I'm set with this product.

This is the best moisturizer that i have ever used. I've been using this for almost 3 years! I've HAD acne prone skin, but because of using this, it cleared up! This moisturzier feels really light, and once you apply it on, your skin kind of .. like soaks it up really fast, so it's very convenient if you have to apply foundation/powder. I also love how it doesn't clog your pores, doesn't feel oily at all, yet moisturizes so well! My skin is also really really sensitive, but i've never had problems with this, and never broke out either! It gave me really soft and healthy looking skin, and it does definitely help even out your complexion. I WILL repurchase this, and you should too!

Been using this for years. It's a great product overall for my acne prone skin.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I've been using this moisturizer for almost a year and it is my HG! It does what it claims - leaves skin soft and smooth, improves skin texture, evens out skin tone, improves skin clarity, prevents breakouts, and clears up blemishes. My skin used to be horrible...since i am acne-prone. So yeah, after a few months my skin has cleared up COMPLETELY! Trust me, its worth the money =D

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

HALLELUJAH!!! Finally, a moisturizer that doesn't break me out or clog my pores!!! I am extremely acne and clog prone. Just to give you a small sample of moisturizers I have tried:
DML, Eucerin, Amlactin, LacHydrin, Aqua Glycolic, Solvere, MD Forte Hydrating Gel, J&J, several from Olay, Neutrogena, LRP, and Avene, Lubriderm, Replenix Serum, Derma E, Cetaphil, CeraVe, Boots... well, you get the idea. There have been several others as well. I have been looking for a basic moisturizer to use in the winter under my Tazorac, or for times when my skin is feeling dry any flakey. This is PERFECT! It does contain 0.5% Salicylic Acid at a 3.7 pH, but honestly, that's not enough to do anything for your pores. I am able to mix this with my alcohol based BHA or I have also mixed it with my antioxidant serum and Hyaluronic Acid serum. I love that it is easy to adjust to my needs depending on the day and how my skin feels. I used this moisturizer several years ago when I was using MMU, when I stopped the MMU, I stopped using this as well, I had completely forgotten about this moisturizer. I'm thrilled I have rediscovered this, and now it's truly a staple in my skincare supply. I LOVE it!!! ♥

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) (Acne medication)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been wanting to try a ds moisturizer since I ran out of Skinceauticals. This is the first Aveeno product that I have used. I like that this comes in a pump, and it really has smoothed my skin. My pores seem smaller but I am also using other skin care products that could be doing that. I guess its the salicylic acid, my skin responds great to this ingredient. The smell is kind of strong, but that doesn't bother me. So far, I am impressed with Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturizer, it has been a little over a month of using it and I have no complaints.

This product wasn't what I expected for the price that I paid! Supposedly it has salicylic acid, unfortunately it hasn't helped with my acne, I only have a few small pimples on my hairline. My skin tone has improved although I'm not sure if it's this product or the fact that I've been drinking a lot of water. Well, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. SAVE YOUR MONEY!