September 1, 2014 | 1571 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by jsATC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Due to my work, I have to wash my hands a bazillion times a day. I'm outside in all kinds of harsh weather, and my hands just take a beating.

Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a life saver. My cuticles get very dry and cracked and painful but this stuff fixes it almost instantly. And a small little tin lasts forever.

I've been trying LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter and I don't like it nearly as much as Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream. I'll keep coming back to this forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 6:16:00 AM More reviews by bibianchan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I am NOT a patient person, I don't use things religiously to see if it works. Things either work or end up in trash cans. I forgot when I bought this, but it stays in my bin for a while because it really works. Whenever I have chapped/cracked skin, either on my fingers or toes, I will just massage this into it. I usually did it just once or twice, and BOOM! The skin is healed the next day! I like fast-working potent product like this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I should begin this review by saying that if a product works really well, I don't care if it is natural or dripping with synthetic chemicals. That being said, I love this! My nails have never recovered from a round of Accutane several years ago. They got very bad this winter and were peeling off in layers and breaking off. Someone suggested this to me and I have been religiously using it on nails and cuticles many times a day for a couple weeks now. My nails have done a complete 180. They still aren't perfect but I've seen a 90% improvement. They aren't peeling nearly as much and have quit breaking off. I also use this on my lips before bed and I wake up to soft, smooth lips (Accutane permanently dried them out too). I love the smell, like yummy lemon drops. This is definitely HG status for me and I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by sonrisa663

This is a great cuticle product...keeps them soft and healthly looking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I am sooo glad I bought this stuff!! I seriously have this little giddy happy feeling every time I use it lol. I think maybe it has to do with the lemon scent, or maybe because I keep thinking about how amazing my cuticles will be after I keep using it.

I recently started taking care of my nails. I got a mani and pedi to start it all off so I can keep it up myself. I heard somewhere that you can tell how well someone takes care of themselves by looking at their nails. If that saying rings true, then I have a lot of caring to do! LOL. Before the mani, my cuticles were horrid! Dry and gross and the hangnails! I get tons of hang nails! So I really am hoping that this will keep my nails in shape. So far it is doing a good job and I love the scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

i use this along with rosebud salve for my cuticles twice a day and they look so much better, its amazing...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 5:39:00 AM More reviews by HELL0KiTTYNiNA

I prefer cuticle oils. This product tends to get very dirty because you're constantly sticking your fingers in it and rubbing it in order to get the product. I must say, it smells AMAZING! I don't feel it works as well as oils though. Overall, I like it but I've tried better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by sophiecl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this cream everyday for over two months and I'm just now hitting the bottom of the tin. Priced at $6 at most pharmacies, I definitely feel like I got my money's worth and more.

The product name is a little misleading; I find it to feel more like a balm than a cream. I don't mind the balm-like texture, just something to note. It's easiest to apply when you warm it up a bit beforehand. Usually I'll just roll it around in my hands for a minute or two and then it softens up. It feels a little slimy when I first apply it, but it will absorb into my skin within a few minutes. This product does exactly what I want it to. I smear a small amount over my cuticles and nails every night and before I clip my cuticles. I saw results right away. It makes my cuticles nice and soft and they've stopped peeling on the sides of my nails. Such a lifesaver!! It has a fairly strong lemon scent, but it's not unpleasant and doesn't last. This is a great, solid product. It does what it says it does, has practical packaging, and you get a lot of product for a small amount of money. I'll definitely buy another tin once I finish this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by swoopingbuzzards

this stuff is awesome <3

warm the product up with your finger and it becomes soft and easy to apply. it has a nice fresh lemon scent but it is not artificial smelling or overpowering. I had been using essie's apricot cuticle oil but that really wasn't doing much for my cuticles, or nails or surrounding skin, but burt's bees lemon butter cuticle creme is fantastic, my cuticles and surrounding skin are truly moisturised - I don't get any hangnails anymore - and my nails are moisturised and protected and I have less peeling. gives them a nice sheen aswell :)

the container is pretty small but because you don't need to use much it can last quite a long time. I like the tin, it is easy to open but even so the lid doesn't come off in my bag.

I will definetely buy more when I run out :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this cuticle cream because I have been using it for years! Most of all, I LOVE the lemony scent! I also adore the cute tin this comes in. I like having one of these in my purse and one on my night stand to put onto my cuticles before bed. It really works to keep them from drying out and is one of the best cuticle creams that I have tried. I saw a documentary about the woman who started the Burt's Bee's brand and it discussed how it became famous because of the all-natural ingredients. Ironically she ended up selling the line to the Clorox company! As far as I can tell though, the formulation of this cuticle cream hasn't changed! It's a great cuticle cream for the price.