December 19, 2014 | 1871 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

Reading through the previous comments, I'm assuming I got the new formula in the silver/yellow tin. It's awful. It's not creamy, it's ... hard? I find it difficult to get a nice amount out, and it doesn't seem to work quite as well as everyone's hyped it up to be. Bought it for 8CAD at Zellers, found it for 3CAD at Winners, but I've left it in a pile of stuff I just... don't use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by mzebra

I've been painting my nails way too much. My cuticles and I have never managed to get along so now with all the painting and removing of nail polish I am sure they want to just scream. Enter Burt's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream to the rescue. I really just to need buy this in bulk and leave a tin at my desk, in my car, in my purse, on my nightstand and in the medicine cabinet. It is that good and it makes
me want some lemon curd everytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by PterodactylStyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Amazing! The smell is fantastic(It smells like Lemon Starburst) and it actually works, It soothes and softens my cuticles and makes my hands and nails look terrific; It's great for a full manicure experience at home in a very natural and cruelty-free way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

This wax-like substance will moisturize the cuticles. I find it great for moisturizing my bare nails, too. Definitely softens things up so you can easily push back the cuticle. I noticed if you use any more than a tiny bit it just sits there until it gets transferred onto something else.
I don't need a special cuticle cream- I am trying to streamline my beauty process. I prefer using oils when it comes to nourishing my cuticles; I think oils absorb better for me and do just as good of a job.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by charisek

This stuff is great! It works very well, and smells heavenly. And its natural. The only thing I don't like is it comes in a tin, and sometimes I have a hard time getting the lid on and off. I wish it came in a glass or plastic jar with a screw on lid. This stuff is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Storm99

Package: round tin that fits into the palm of your hand (17 grams/.60 oz)
Price: I guess it varies, but I got mine for around $10 (Canadian), which is not bad

Claim: "Intensive care for dry cuticles, brittle nails and chapped, cracked fingertips. Message into and around nails often".

My Experience: Loves it! I rub it onto my cuticles and the tip of my fingers once a day before bed and within a few days, I've had beautiful, commercial worthy cuticles! This is fantastic for the ladies and gentleman that have peeling skin around the nail area (especially during the winter). It lasts forever, and for the price, pretty friggin worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by jsATC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Due to my work, I have to wash my hands a bazillion times a day. I'm outside in all kinds of harsh weather, and my hands just take a beating.

Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a life saver. My cuticles get very dry and cracked and painful but this stuff fixes it almost instantly. And a small little tin lasts forever.

I've been trying LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter and I don't like it nearly as much as Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream. I'll keep coming back to this forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 6:16:00 AM More reviews by bibianchan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I am NOT a patient person, I don't use things religiously to see if it works. Things either work or end up in trash cans. I forgot when I bought this, but it stays in my bin for a while because it really works. Whenever I have chapped/cracked skin, either on my fingers or toes, I will just massage this into it. I usually did it just once or twice, and BOOM! The skin is healed the next day! I like fast-working potent product like this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I should begin this review by saying that if a product works really well, I don't care if it is natural or dripping with synthetic chemicals. That being said, I love this! My nails have never recovered from a round of Accutane several years ago. They got very bad this winter and were peeling off in layers and breaking off. Someone suggested this to me and I have been religiously using it on nails and cuticles many times a day for a couple weeks now. My nails have done a complete 180. They still aren't perfect but I've seen a 90% improvement. They aren't peeling nearly as much and have quit breaking off. I also use this on my lips before bed and I wake up to soft, smooth lips (Accutane permanently dried them out too). I love the smell, like yummy lemon drops. This is definitely HG status for me and I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by sonrisa663

This is a great cuticle product...keeps them soft and healthly looking.