August 1, 2014 | 1774 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

To start off, I'm a big clinique fan I feel like in general they have high quality products that are developed to be healthy for your skin (even the makeup), with classy packaging and well priced for a HE brand. That said, most of my cosmetics come from clinique and I get a bottle of this in basically EVERY free gift so I've probably acquired 50 dollars worth in mini bottles. I have acne prone skin, which I know must mean it's oily but I don't really have a shine problem so I don't consider myself oily, I would say I am normal but acne prone. Even though I don't usually have dry skin I use this whenever I have a small dry patch and this clears it up right away. (I'm currently using it on my sun burned face because it's moisturizing and doesn't clog pores, important for a teenager with an acne problem. ) Even so, it's advertised that this lotion absorbs fast and that is an all out lie, it takes forever to absorb I'll put it on at night and still have it sitting on top in the morning in a thin layer. I don't have a lot of experience in moisturizers but this one works for me, definitely none of the major problems other reviewers have voiced it's just pretty average. I also have to note though that it has a nice light texture not greasy or sticky at all it feels clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ashalythao7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a variety of moisturizers.

I go back and forth with whatever my skin feels that I need to use.

I mainly use this moisturizer on a lazy day. It is moisturizing enough for my normal skin, I have dry skin in the winter time and my skin is oily in the summertime. On days I would notice that my skin is dry so I use this moisturizer, I have also tried the gel moisturizer that clinique has for Oily skin and the toner also, I just didn't like the two combination together because the smell is not good. But it does its' job.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by SkinCare9

This is O.K.

If you're going to try this then get a sample (I should have done that, stupid me!).
    If you do decide to purchase it then get the bottle with the pump.
    Stupid me againg thought it would be better to get the one without the pump, instead I stand their for ages waitinf for product to come out, then eventually to much product will come out and I'll end up waisting it.

It does make my skin soft, but it just doesn't have any WOW factors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

Not moisturizing, leaves an oily finish on my skin, which isn't the same as dewy. I think it also might be irritating my skin?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a pressie from my bf I'n the very dry version (my skin is normal). I dont hate it. I'm using it up I'n the winter as it's quite nice but there's no benefits & nothing any other drugstore moisturizer can't do. When it runs out I will go back to my clinique super antioxidant moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by IdunaAesir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I started using this I was checking my face every few hours waiting for the blackheads and pimples to show up, they didn't. This wasn't the most moisturising product I have tried, it is lighter and less greasy than some. I found it wasn't moisturising enough for me and layered it with others to use it up. If all I wanted was a top up so to speak during the day if I had no makeup on then it was fine for that. But over all it didn't do much for me. For the price that it is here is Australia it isn't worth buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Purplegal

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who hates this. Everytime I've used this for more than a couple of days, it breaks me out - argh!!! As far as moisturizing my skin, I couldn't tell any difference much less a "dramatic" one! Totally a waste of $ for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by clemon

I had been using this product for 5 years and I have nothing bad to say about it. It's so hard to find a good, basic moisturizer nowadays (more than half of them on the market have some degree of anti-aging properties...and i don't want that) I just feel that it more ideal for younger age group (teens and 20s) rather than someone in their 30s and might want to consider some early anti-aging products. That being said, I love this and would recommend it to all my friends. In winter, its sightly not enough, so put on moisture surge after this and its perfect :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by CStarr5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Got this as a sample with a purchase at Macy's along with some other samples.I tried it for a couple of days and didn't really like it.It felt a bit heavy.Then I tried out the other sample I was given of Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Moisturizer and I liked the moisture surge way better.Then I found out that the DDML contains parabens and the moisture surge does not contain any parabens at all.I have since never used the DDML ever again.I use the moisture surge every day and night and it is amazing.I recommend the moisture surge over this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by parsonal

Terrible product if you have congestion issues..... even the makeup ladies who work the counter tell me steer clear if I am prone to break outs.