April 19, 2014 | 998 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 2:07:00 AM More reviews by eritreanempress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Beautiful shade for darker skin tones. If you can get past the frightening Crayola colored orange, it's gorgeous. It goes on as a natural flush. Word of caution: be extremely careful with your blush brush. This is one pigmented product. You only need a gentle swipe and you're good to go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2008 10:07:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovesit! Loves it! Loves it! Best NARS blush ever! Make sure to use a buffer brush to avoid the 'come hither' look. I used Sephora's contour blush buffer. Very beautiful on my NW45 skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2008 8:56:00 AM More reviews by uksfantasy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush on my NC50 skin. A little on my brush, then tap the excess on a tissue , then i apply. I also brush a little deep throat over it for some shimmer. It gives that just exercised look. VOILA.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 10:41:00 AM More reviews by TheWorldsDresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very, very bold red that is a fantastic color for my DDD skintone, although I need a light hand and a stippling (skunk) brush to apply it. Using any other brush will result in failure, ridicule and heartbreak. This is a perfect color for the fall and winter seasons. Very highly pigmented and very finely milled item.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 9:21:00 AM More reviews by anicechianti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I had to choose only one blush to own, this would be it. I would swear off all other blushes in favor to this one. Even if you feel like you could never ever pull this off, try it! I absolutely love dotting this over my lip balm too. It makes me look "alive". ♥♥♥♥♥

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 9:05:00 PM More reviews by amoeji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic blush for Black skin. Whenever I flip through magazines, I'm always so envious of the non-Black models in the makeup ads that have that natural flush look. It's so hard to find blush for Afro bellas that looks natural. However, this is the answer to my "natural" makeup wish. It gives me a natural "my crush just smiled at me" glow. Every time I wear it people comment about how I seem to radiate an inner joy. I highly recommend it and the entire NARS line to any woman of color.

25 out of 25 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 3:51:00 AM More reviews by okayma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush. Though the color does look severe, when applied without a heavy hand, it gives me the perfect "i just-went-out-for-a-run-on-the-beach" look. It makes me look fresh faced...and I love that! I get at least a couple of compliments each time I wear it. Be careful though...it is pretty pigmented, so be sure to use the product sparingly or else you'll look like peewee's cousin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Squeezeweasel

Despite having about twenty different blushes, I find myself mostly alternating between this and Orgasm, and kind of ignoring all the others. I'm NC15 in winter and NC25 in summer, and can wear this all year round.

Exhibit A is really alarming in the pan - a very loud orange/red. Applied in tiny quantities (a skunk brush helps) and blended well, though, it's the most natural blush I own, looking just like a gentle flush under the skin. You use so little, I can imagine it lasting pretty much forever.

Mixed with some Kiehl's lip balm on the back of the hand, Exhibit A also makes a really pretty (and surprisingly deeply pigmented) lip gloss. Teeth look nice and white next to it - a real winner!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2008 9:07:00 AM More reviews by umbrielluv

Oh well, I got this together with Taj Mahal and it turned out that this colour is not as flattering as the lovely Taj Maha. When I tried it out at Selfridges the MA applied quite a bit on my cheeks and it looked a bit like sweaty red. I had the doubt at the time but still got it, but when I brought it home I just realized that it doesn't really suit me because it appered a bit like dirty-orangerish colour and it doesn't brighen up my complexion at all.

I eventually gave it in and traded it on eBay, guess I'd just keep using my pink or orange blushes. :p

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Mirtika

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found my "warm" HG blush.

I was very, very skeptical of this (as others have said, super-scary ORANGE in the case). But, the glowing reviews swayed me.

Oh, man. Thanks to every gal who raved about this.

I am an NC44 Latina. My coloring tends toward the yellowish/golden. I used to stay away from orangish ANYTHING--lipstick, blush, sticking with cool to neutral tones--especially reds and berries that skew cooler.

Well, duh. I feel stupid for waiting this logn to try this. It really makes me look healthy. I have bad skin--dermatitis flare-ups, acne (and yeah, all my post-puberty life, and I'm 48), scaly dry bits, discolorations. But once I put on a good coat of moisturizer (Kinerase) and foundation and powder, this blush gives me a glowy sort of warm heightened color. A nice flush.

I thought Mata Hari might be my HG, but that one makes me look like I have rosacea, oddly enough.

But this clownish color makes my cheeks look lively and fresh and brightens my middle-aged skin. It's just gorgeous.

I apply it with MAC 187 (skunk brush) and add layers, little by little, so as to avoid the "clown" effect. I can layer a lot, due to my darker coloring. On the superplus side: It doesn't break me out badly with a reaction the way some blushes tend to. And it's matte. (I don't do well with shimmers at my age and with my troubled skin.)

So, go ahead. If you fit the profile (see all the glowing reviews), it might be a blush that makes your day. It really makes ME happy!!!!

I'd give it 10 lippies if I could.

Thanks, Nars!