NARS Exhibit A

4.6

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

NC43. I had to buy, return, repurchase, and let this one sit in the closet for a couple of years before I finally figured out how to make it work for me. But now that I have, it's a staple. This is my everyday, not wearing blush blush. Makes me look alive without being obvious. I lightly tap a corner of my fan brush against the blush, blow off the excess, apply, and then blend like crazy. If I apply too much, I'll apply some loose powder over it and kind of buff the powder and blush into my skin. I would definitely repurchase this if I lost it, but I doubt that I'll ever be able to use it up.

I'm only deducting a lippie because this isn't the most convenient product to apply - it's not one of those products that you can swipe on when you're in a hurry and need to be out the door in 2 minutes.

This is a great blush. It makes me look healthy and flushed. It is very pigmented on me so i use the tiniest amount on the apples of my cheeks and blend. AMAZING!!! I think this blush 'exhibit a' and taj mahal will work serious magic on any face. I do highly recommend using both together. Honestly its just health in a compact ;) Please try this that the makeup counter. One side note: if you just stick your finger in to the blush to swatch the color you will recoil as it will just be BRIGHT RED. So do yourself a favor and have a MA put it on you with a blush brush. Then much happiness will occur.

on 1/28/2009 12:43:00 AM

Apart from the Nars creme blush in 'Constantinople' this is has done my HG blush.You're better off using a touch of this instead of putting a cement truck load of peachy shimmery blush on your face. I love it.

on 1/2/2009 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

VERY Pigmented... be careful how much you have on your blush, a little goes a LONG way. and blend well otherwise you're gonna look like a clown (the thing everyone needs to avoid)

The color is nice if you want a sunkissed look (especially for tan skin like me)... more for the beach or for cillin out, i wouldn't recommend this color if you're going to a job interview or wanna look posh and made up

on 1/1/2009 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have been wanting this color for a while and got it for Christmas. I wish I had not waited so long because it is just lovely. It gives a very nice flushed look, but as with most NARS blushes you have to be very light-handed or you will end up looking like a clown.

on 12/28/2008 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This blush is amazing for making you look all tawny and flushed. Like if you were slightly tipsy! This blush is great on but intimidating in the pan. It would look amazing on any skin tone with a varying degree of intensity. I recommend this beautiful soft highly pigmented blush to everyone! The texture of this so smooth!

on 12/20/2008 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

NARS blushes are my absolutely favs! I have Torrid and Outlaw and recently picked up Exhibit A. It looks so beautiful in the pan, its shockingly red, that I almost didn't want to use it. I grabbed my MAC 187 and very lightly swiped it across the pan and then gently tapped on my cheeks. The result was a very natural looking flush that truly looks red but now in the least bit clown like. I have caramel brown skin and when I blush or walk outside on a crisp cold day, my cheeks turn red, not rosey. Exhibit A looks so natural and works with whatever colours I use on my eyes. This is my new HG blush. I would definitely repurchase, but it will be years before I run out. NARS blushes never make my sensitive cheeks break out, they last all day. I definitely suggest using the MAC 187 or 188 with NARS blushes, they pick up the right amount of product and make applying blush quick and easy.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Holy cow what a bright blush! But don't let that fool you into thinking it'll make you look like a clown. Once you get it on sheer, it looks so natural. It seriously looks like that flush I get when I've been working out or out in the cold for a while. I've only tried it with brown and pink and blue based eyeshadows, but I'm sure any coloring can work with this blush. I love it, as well as my other nars blushes.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Beautiful shade for darker skin tones. If you can get past the frightening Crayola colored orange, it's gorgeous. It goes on as a natural flush. Word of caution: be extremely careful with your blush brush. This is one pigmented product. You only need a gentle swipe and you're good to go.

on 10/29/2008 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Lovesit! Loves it! Loves it! Best NARS blush ever! Make sure to use a buffer brush to avoid the 'come hither' look. I used Sephora's contour blush buffer. Very beautiful on my NW45 skintone.

Popular Blush Products