October 1, 2014 | 895 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by nathalierae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After reading an article about how this is one of the best BB creams, I went out and bought this. I was beyond disappointed. This stuff NEVER dries. It stays in a gross liquid mess and is easily rubbed off. My skin is oily in my t-zone area at the end of the day, so I suppose you could say my skin is slightly oily--but this is just a greasy mess regardless of your skin type. My sister, who has dry skin, also tried this a couple times and it forever sits in a drawer collecting dust now. It feels thick and cakey like a really full-coverage foundation, without having any coverage at all. I like light/medium coverage products mostly, and this product doesn't even give light coverage. It's like a applying a sheer, greasy moisturizer you accidentally bought. My sister had the same experience with this product, and she also complained of the lack of shades (she is very fair and even the lightest didn't do the trick). Ladies, please don't waste your money on such a useless product. If you want an okay bb cream, try the loreal one or the more expensive one by tarte (Amazonian clay). Those are definitely worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Karmelka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do notblike this bb cream at all. Not only makes my face very shiny, it lasts only around hr. will never buy again. Complete waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by queenbeea

I picked this up at the drugstore because I had run suddenly ran out of my Skin 79 Super+ BB cream and decided to try something else since I didn't want to go without BB cream while I waited for the Skin 79 to show up in the mail. At first I thought that it was just okay, more of a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream, but I have started to notice that I am breaking out a lot since I started using the Maybelline. I am not a fan of the product. Even though it is a nice, thin consistency, and cheap in comparison to other BB creams out there, it does not provide much coverage or any other benefits that BB creams are supposed to have. I am going to go back to the Skin 79 Super+ BB cream as it is just as good as Smashbox in my opinion and has done a lot of good for my skin while providing light coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by kristenmurray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product really doesn't do much at all. It is not a bb cream, more of a tinted moisturiser. It is very lightweight and light coverage but I would not recommend this to anyone with oily or combination skin. I have combination skin and this felt like an oil slick on me not long after applying. I really felt like I was simply applying a moisturiser and nothing more. Not impressed with this product. I am going to stick with the garnier bb cream as it is much, much better in comparison.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

I did not like this BB Cream! I did not like the heavy feeling on my face and it also made me break out a lot!! The BB Cream I use and Recommend is BB Cream by Garnier

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

first of all this is not a bb cream. It's a tinted moisturizer. and as that it works great. it does make me super oily but i'm oily anyway. its good for teens starting out on make up but i switched over to garnier bb cream and i love it. it lasts longer and doesn't make me as oily

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

a good product. not great enough to blow my socks off but good.

it has good pigmentation and a lovely smooth texture. I think this might work better on someone with either dry skin, or in colder weather. Sadly, due to my menopausal status and hot flashes, this can melt right off my face -- especially in the T zone which is where most of the perspiration is happening... ew.

so, if you are younger, on a budget and have normal to dry skin or live in a cooler/cold climate, this would be a good BB cream. In my circumstances though, it doesn't work well.

if I had to choose between this product and BBrown, I would go for the savings because the finish of this product is quite lovely and it does a great job.

I will use it on airplanes, where I always have a dried up face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I don't really like this but I don't hate it either. I've been shopping around for light coverage products now that my skin doesn't need any covering up and picked this up. I wear this in the Light/Medium shade and am NC25 in MAC. Matches well and is sheer enough to work for a range of skin tones. I have been using it just over a month.

This has very, very light coverage. Like most "western" BB's - it is nothing more than a tinted moisturiser. Less coverage than Garnier BB cream or Rimmel's BB cream but more than the worst BB I have ever tried aka Olay Fresh Effects BB, then again air has more coverage than that junk. The Maybelline BB will not cover any broken capillaries, blemishes or anything - it can slightly even out skin tone. For me this is ok but not polished enough for work, plus it is a bit greasy and that means I'll be touching up with powder more than normal throughout the day. For running errands during the day this works. I still need to powder the t-zone but it looks natural and has no strong or cloying scent. Staying power is pretty much nil - max 3 hours on my face if that before it's disappeared completely. In all honesty - when I use this on myself some days I can't tell the difference between the areas I've already applied the BB cream to, and the areas I haven't yet. I tried this on my sister and she said it's like putting on moisturiser - you can't really tell you're wearing make-up, which is good - but then you have to use concealer or foundation to cover any imperfections which is another step you may not have needed. The finish is obviously super sheer but nice though, looks like skin, glow-y but can get slightly oily. Even on my combination skin (with flaky patches) this was shiny on top of the flakes. It does look better when my skin is less dry. This is probably best for normal skin or slightly oily (if willing to powder) or combination skin without dry patches. On the plus side it did not cause any breakouts. I find it works best in cooler weather with a bit of powder to tone down shine in the t-zone.

You will also likely need SPF underneath this - it only has about 1.15% titanium dioxide which is very low so I can't trust this alone. Regardless, I always wear a separate SPF underneath any base product.

Overall - if you expect an actual "BB" cream this sucks - it is the farthest thing from a real Korean BB cream and I have no clue why it was labelled as a BB. As a tinted moisturiser type product it does the job.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by OhMissJessie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on to my second purchase of the Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream; I love it. The cream goes on really well and blends perfectly into my very, very pale skin. It has great staying power for such a sheer tint.

THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have fairly good skin already and you just want something to give you a hint of colour to airbrush your complexion.
- You don't need any additional moisturising properties in your makeup.

THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- If you're looking for a moisturising BB cream, you may want to look elsewhere; it is definitely not moisturising, but that works out well for me since I have combination skin and any moisturising foundations or BB creams leave my T-zone looking super shiny in no time.
- If you're looking for more opaque coverage, this isn't going to be your jam. It's a BB cream, not a foundation, and as such it's quite a sheer coverage. It doesn't hide freckles and if you have blotchy skin or an uneven skin tone I don't think it'll do much for you.

I hope this helps. x

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by delilah001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This BB Cream is horrible. It makes my skin look very oily.