Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

on 6/14/2010 9:40:00 PM

This is my HG eyeliner. It applies a perfect, smooth line, even with my shaky hands. I adore it, and will continue to buy it again and again even though it is super expensive for eyeliner (IMO).

on 6/13/2010 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

what I really love about this liner, apart from the carbon black liquid liner is the felt tip.

yep, the tip makes it smooth to apply the product and the tip gives you the confidence to go out there with those cat eyes -- I have tried many liquid liners with a very stiff, or inversely a very soft whispy brush which make it so hard to line the eyes which make this liner just heavenly.

love it and have it in sapphire blue, brown, burgundy and black. .. too tired to review all colors but they are all good depending on the application.

on 6/12/2010 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've always looked for an eyeliner that would instantly dry and had precision. This one is it!
Honestly the price is a bit much for a small stick of eyeliner but it works magic if you know how to use it. However I did find the tip to be a bit hard so applying it to the lid and bottom of your eye may hurt a bit.
Besides that it lasts longer, gives fine AND thick lines(if you tilt it) and possible the best liquid liner I've ever used.

on 6/5/2010 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I can create the most flawless cat eye with this liner! Very easy to use! I get so many complements on my liner when I use this & I've tried everything: other liquid liners, gel liners, pencils, powder, etc. This is the BEST EVER =)

on 6/5/2010 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

really love this liquid liner, i tried mac pencil liner (which is sucks), chanel cake liner (good, but i guess this artliner is wayyyy better than the chanel one), this artliner doesnt smudge at all! at all! stays for a wholeee day! doesnt matter whether u want to create a thick or thin line, this artliner will still create a precise line, i have an oily lids, but this is just the only one eyeliner that can stays for a whole day! definitely my HG eyeliner!

on 5/20/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best eyeliner I have used. I prefer this to any kind of gel liner (the type that you have to dip a brush in a pot). It is easy to control and maneuver with this eyeliner more than any others. Usually with pencil or gel eyeliners I would have to use Qtips to help create that perfect line afterwards. Good new is I can skip that process now with this artliner. I sometimes use a pencil liner over this artliner if I want a thicker line or more dramatic look for nights out, but mostly I use it alone for a daily look. I have tried both the brown and the black and I love both.

on 5/10/2010 9:15:00 AM

I love the fact that the artliner has a brush that makes it easy for me to use. And it has some water resistance so if my eyes tear up it doesn't smudge as compare to the clinique version.

on 4/30/2010 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I tried the L'Oreal felt tip eyeliner which looks like a dupe for Artliner and I honestly prefer L'Oreal. The application is easier, the saying power is better, it is more glossy and it is cheaper. Save yourself some money and buy L'Oreal.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I prefer this over L'oreal's Linuer Intense liquid liner (even though this is $20 more expensive), because the felt tip on Lancome's is so much better. I found it difficult to do a winged liner with Loreal's version with its felt tip being flimsier, but I am easily able to make one with Artliner. Overall, this is a great liquid liner. Stays put all day and you are able to create any sort of line that you desire. This is very expensive for what it is, but I am very happy with it.

on 4/22/2010 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i really wanted to love this, it is nice, but i like my loreal HIP cream liner better simply cause its more intense black and i prefer it that way, but this is nice and comes off easily at night :)