July 31, 2014 | 1228 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by seema53

I love this liner! I used to hate lining my upper eyelids because it was rather difficult and I would take a while to make both eyes look even and neat. This is better than gel eyeliner and stays put all day/ night long! The pen- like applicator makes it super easy to line your eyes. Looks fabulous on your lower lash line as well. Pretty expensive, but worth it if you find applying eyeliner difficult or time consuming.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by sorcha94

I love this liquid eyeliner, it's easy to apply, comes out as a strong dark back and doesn't usually fade over the day. You may have to reapply about eight hours later if you want to keep the line intensely black. I don't have a steady hand at all but even I can get a smooth line with the easy to use tip. It's lasted for a long time and hasn't dried up. The only downside is the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by misskeikei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only liquid eyeliner I would use now. Its literally like a felt tip pen which makes it easy to draw thin/thick lines plus the perfect cat eye. The formula is just right, not dry or too wet and stays on all day.

Only negative is that its really expensive for an eyeliner but it is the best. Its always sold out online so I have to nearly always buy it a Lancome counter. Packaging is great as usually expected from Lancome. So yep easily my must have.

- KK. =^_^= .v.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sppaz89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this liner. I've tried other liquid liners, gel, pencil, even using eye shadow powder! and nothing stays put so perfectly like this liner does. I have very oily and somewhat hooded lids, and on most days I just wear liner on my eyes so i don't look dead, and every single other liner I've ever used has creased on me... but not this one! This is my HG liner. I have the regular one and it stays on wonderfully but comes off easily, when i want it to! that was my problem with waterproof liners. I never have to worry about my eyes with this liner... it's love love love! the only problem is the price! it's pretty expensive... i give one lippee off for that, but that doesn't mean I won't buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by livviilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this product! So glad I bought 2 when it was on sale on strawberrynet a few months ago. Now I regret I didn't get more!

Application of this is super easy and delivers a beautifully intense, truly black line on my upper eyelid. I actually apply on the lashline itself after UDPP and it stays on the whole day. On my waterline this doesn't work so well - but I've stopped putting eyeliner on my waterline as it tended to emphasise my eye bags if I didn't have enough sleep the night before.

What makes this a winner is that it's so easy to do a cat-eye flick. The end of the pen is that exact combination of softness and flexibility to enable the perfect implementation of this seriously sexy look, yet firm enough so that the black ink remains where it has been applied. To apply, I actually angle the pen at about 30% from the lid and this delivers the perfect amount of product.

When you find a product that works and use every single day, it is truly worth the price you pay and more. So when I run out again, I will not hesitate to purchase this from strawberrynet, sale or no sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by pneggy

AMAZING! Been using liquid liners for years, got the technique pretty much down, but the foam tipped applicator is amazing and SO easy to use. Lasts the whole day. Got it cheap on ebay for 10 pounds, but think it retails for about 20? which is a bit too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

So this was my first liquid eyeliner, i learned to use this before gel/cream & always loved it, my mother would spoil me with this stuff, i don't even know how many tubes i've gone through but this stuff is too amazing. The felt applicator is just perfection, it has a very pretty sheen to the black, & brown is just as gorgeous with little gold flecks that won't get in your eye or anything, my favorite thing about this eyeliner is the fact that you don't really need eyemakeup remover, it comes off in the shower without rubbing, for a skinny teeny tube that yes, it is pricey it actually has lots of product in it that will last a good amount of time, just make sure you shake it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by lolacupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner!!! Its quite pricey i believe $29.50?? But its all worth it. The brush is felt tip so it gives you perfect control, which is great for the winged liner look. I also like that the handle is not so long as some other liquid liners. This isn't as liquidy as other liners. This doesn't flake or fade throughout the day:) IMO loreal lineur intense is a knockoff of this. I will def repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by kim7

This is the only eyeliner I ever use. Ths liquid is amazing! It's so easy to draw out what I want, also it never smudges throughout the day. And I love the colours it comes in (ice black and gold). I usually use the gold and it's really nice. It is a little expensive but it's worth it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

This is a pretty good liquid eyeliner. It has a rich black colour and it is fairly easy to apply although you might need some practice. This eyeliner lasts all day long even without a primer but it takes a minute or two to dry. Overall it lasted me about 6 months and then it dried out. The downside of this product is that it is too expensive and there are better alternatives such as L'oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer in Black Vinyl.