April 20, 2014 | 1521 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by livviilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this product! So glad I bought 2 when it was on sale on strawberrynet a few months ago. Now I regret I didn't get more!

Application of this is super easy and delivers a beautifully intense, truly black line on my upper eyelid. I actually apply on the lashline itself after UDPP and it stays on the whole day. On my waterline this doesn't work so well - but I've stopped putting eyeliner on my waterline as it tended to emphasise my eye bags if I didn't have enough sleep the night before.

What makes this a winner is that it's so easy to do a cat-eye flick. The end of the pen is that exact combination of softness and flexibility to enable the perfect implementation of this seriously sexy look, yet firm enough so that the black ink remains where it has been applied. To apply, I actually angle the pen at about 30% from the lid and this delivers the perfect amount of product.

When you find a product that works and use every single day, it is truly worth the price you pay and more. So when I run out again, I will not hesitate to purchase this from strawberrynet, sale or no sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by pneggy

AMAZING! Been using liquid liners for years, got the technique pretty much down, but the foam tipped applicator is amazing and SO easy to use. Lasts the whole day. Got it cheap on ebay for 10 pounds, but think it retails for about 20? which is a bit too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

So this was my first liquid eyeliner, i learned to use this before gel/cream & always loved it, my mother would spoil me with this stuff, i don't even know how many tubes i've gone through but this stuff is too amazing. The felt applicator is just perfection, it has a very pretty sheen to the black, & brown is just as gorgeous with little gold flecks that won't get in your eye or anything, my favorite thing about this eyeliner is the fact that you don't really need eyemakeup remover, it comes off in the shower without rubbing, for a skinny teeny tube that yes, it is pricey it actually has lots of product in it that will last a good amount of time, just make sure you shake it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by lolacupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner!!! Its quite pricey i believe $29.50?? But its all worth it. The brush is felt tip so it gives you perfect control, which is great for the winged liner look. I also like that the handle is not so long as some other liquid liners. This isn't as liquidy as other liners. This doesn't flake or fade throughout the day:) IMO loreal lineur intense is a knockoff of this. I will def repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by kim7

This is the only eyeliner I ever use. Ths liquid is amazing! It's so easy to draw out what I want, also it never smudges throughout the day. And I love the colours it comes in (ice black and gold). I usually use the gold and it's really nice. It is a little expensive but it's worth it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

This is a pretty good liquid eyeliner. It has a rich black colour and it is fairly easy to apply although you might need some practice. This eyeliner lasts all day long even without a primer but it takes a minute or two to dry. Overall it lasted me about 6 months and then it dried out. The downside of this product is that it is too expensive and there are better alternatives such as L'oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer in Black Vinyl.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by butterfly1128

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Right now this is definately my HG eyeliner. I usually hate using liquid eyeliners generally because I can't ever make the line look straight (I guess I have a shaky hand). But this one is so easy to make a perfect line because of the felt-like tip! Plus, it stays there all day long! Unfortunately, though, it's $30, which is the only reason why I rated it one less lippy. I'm on a mission to find one just like this that costs less.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by martiangurll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good, but not HG eyeliner. It is fairly similar to the L'oreal Lineur Intense, if you are familiar witht that Drugstore product. I think this one draws a thicker line and is, in my opinion, trickier to use if you want a really thin line, but I usually like a thicker one so this is right on. With the L'oreal one, I had to sweep back and forth to build up to the thickness I wanted. With this liner, one stroke you are done. I sometimes use an angle brush to thicken it again, but I am picky about my liner and the shape of it.

This dries in about 5-10 seconds, so slow enough you can blot with a q-tip if you make a mistake, but it sets really fast so you don't smear it when you put on your mascara.

I got the artliner in Noir, which is a solid, intense black. I really like how intense the color is, and it stays put all day. It is NOT waterproof though. This is good for me, because I like it to be easy to remove when I use my Lancome Bifacil remover, and this is easy to come off.

Over all a very good eyeliner and worth the money. I like the applicator on the Chanel Escripture slightly better, but this one is actually easier to get the product out. (The Chanel draws a better line) This one is a little bit less expensive, especially if you get it at a discount store, which I did!

I would buy this again, especially in other colors and will likely replace the Noir when it runs out. I would even pay full price for this now that I have tested it and find it to be worth the money.

If you want a less expensive version, the L'oreal lineur intense is almost like this artliner, but it draws a skinnier line and you have to really layer it on for intensity.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by glittertainted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This liquid is the best I've ever used and it's been great for years! The wand is easy to control and the tip is made for easy application. Doesn't wear off or crack and lasts 24+ hours. It's seriously the best liquid eyeliner out there

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by bliss524

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I received the noir one in a swap and omg I am in love with this eyeliner. I've never been a liquid eyeliner girl because I could never apply it with ease without making a mistake or having both eyes look uneven (i've tried revlon colorstay and l'oreal linuer intense), not to mention i'd never have time to apply this properly if i were in a rush in the mornings before school. but artliner, on the other hand, for some reason makes applying liquid eyeliner so much easier! not only that but i love how precise and black the line looks, in comparison to revlon and l'oreal, which seems to have a more watery formula, so the line does not go on as intense, IMO, if that makes any sense. bottom line is, i love how this eyeliner makes my eyes look, and i actually for once would rather use this on a daily basis rather than my usual pencil eyeliners.