December 22, 2014 | 972 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by ohthatskatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I seriously ran to the store when this product came out. I was soon to be disappointed. This product is not even "bouncy". It has little to no pigmentation and is hard to blend. It's kind of a shame since all the blushes in this collection are beautiful and unique colors. And for $8? So not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by dearemily777

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I first bought this, I thought it would be like a cream blush, but as I began using it, I became disappointed. I tried to stay positive and I kept using it, but the color would never build and I made a huge mess trying to get alot of product. I then thought that maybe it was because I was using my hands instead of a sponge or brush, but that didn't work either. Maybe other people will have better luck.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by AznPocky

I'm really disappointed in this product. . . It's the first cream blush I've ever tried as well. The texture feels really weird. . It broke me out and It only lasted maybe 4 hours? :\ The packaging was really simple and I've dropped it a few times and it broke. I paid $10 for crap.. Not satisfied at all Maybelline! :c

Pros:
-You can use you're hands

Cons:
-Small amount for the price you pay!
-Breaks me out
-Not long lasting

So do not waste you're money on this crap. c:

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Waste of time, space, and money. 'Nuff said.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by narnia90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a great dupe for some of those expensive high end cream blushers. I got hot tamale and apply it with a stippling brush on my cheekbones and a little on my nose and forehead (spots where the sun would hit first) just to add a little more natural color to my not yet tan skin, and it looks really good. since it isn't a powder it doesn't appear cakey on the skin, it just looks like your skin's natural hint of color. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by missrose037

I did not like product. I have fair skin, and I got the rose petal. I applied it many times, and I saw nothing. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ekchawaii

Ugh this stuff sucks, it costed 7$ and it always spreads all around the pan and doesn't blend and applies much better with a brush. Its terrible don't buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by AlexAlexAlex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is just unremarkable cheap drug store blush. Not very pigmented, so you'll have a hard time getting anything but a really dramatic bright color to even show up. I'll be taking this one back

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

UPDATE: So mine broke horribly, even though I was VERY careful with it. Taking off a lippie for crappy packaging.
************
Overall Rating: 3.9/5
I know 3.9/5 sounds a little silly. Why not just a 4/5? Well, I only give 4's to products that are some-what exceptional. This is a bit more than just "decent", but nothing special. I bought this in "Peach Satin", which is a bit more pink than I was hoping for it to be. Maybe I should purchase Candy Coral next time?

The whole "bouncy" thing is just a gimmick. This does NOT bounce back when you press down on it, and it will eventually just turn into flattened play-dough if you press too hard. What I do is SWIRL my fingers around the product, I never press. I feel I get the most pigmentation that way.

I make a bunch of dots on my cheeks with this, then once I build it up to the desired pigmentation, I blend it in. I agree with everyone that the pigmentation is pretty low, HOWEVER, I don't think it was made to be that concentrated anyway.

This doesn't work on top of all foundations. This will look HORRIBLE on matte foundations, powder foundation, ect. This works best with more dewy/satin foundations (example: CG Natureluxe).

I will definitely purchase some other colors, because I like the natural, subtle flush of color it gives my skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by LittleRed825

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have this blush in Pink Frosting, and I think it's absolutely wonderful. It's pretty sheer, and its looks extremely natural. It looks great on my fair skin. And when I first heard of it, I didn't really understand the whole bouncy thing, but it really is very smooth, light, and...bouncy. I would definitely recommend it :)