Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

i LOVE these they are amazing they are really nice smooth and creamy they come in loads of different colours they are just so easy to wear and they go with everything i would definitely but these again

on 3/28/2013 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really really love these. I'm addicted to buying these haha. They feel so smooth on your lips! They have almost like a sweet sugar smell that I love. Some of the colors don't show up on me as well because I have pretty pigmented lips but if I first put a nude color on or concealer then it shows up beautifully. The only bad thing is because of how its made when you roll them back down the back catches on the tube so It gets on the back. /= The packaging is cute though haha. My favorite colors are is Berry Smoothy and Peach Parfait. Would definitely recommend these. (:

on 3/25/2013 8:48:00 PM

I just bought this yesterday and I absolutely love it! I love how easily it glides on and is creamy like a chapstick almost. I bought berry smoothie and it's the perfect shade on me. It doesn't stay on long but it's totally worth it. It makes my lips feel moisturized since most lipsticks/glosses I've tried tend to dry my lips out. Treat yourself to this product you wont be sorry.

on 3/25/2013 7:04:00 PM

I LOVE LIP BUTTER! Its perfect if you dont want the heaviness of a lipstick, and still want the moisturizing of a lip balm. I use mine in Sugar Frosting every single day, and I want Cotton Candy. I also got Sweet Tart, which is extremely bright. I wouldnt wear it on a normal day, but i was able to find a use for it. BUY LIP BUTTER! it is amazing, you wont regret it at all!!!!!

on 3/21/2013 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great sheer moisturizing lip color, and I am usually a die-hard gloss person. Comparable to much pricier Dior in my book. Love Berry Smoothie and Pink Truffle, great mauves/pinks for most skin tones.

on 3/21/2013 8:54:00 PM

Add me to the list of lip butter loyalists.

I've heard a ton about these from all over the place and have been wanting to pick some up forever. The regular retail price is a little high for the brand/product, but I was able to find a great deal online and purchased 8 of the colours.

I find these about as moisturizing as my usual balm, which is great, and they last on the lips about the same amount of time. When I'm not eating or drinking, the effect stays pretty well for a couple hours, and, once it wears off, there's still colour on the lips, a little like a stain, though it's not as glossy-looking as it is freshly applied.

I have no problems with bleeding/feathering, and don't find it settles into any lines. These actually make my lips look a tad fuller. Not sure if it's because of the product, or because they're still new and exciting for me, so I'm hyper-aware of wearing them and can't stop looking at my lips xD

I really love that the colours are buildable, providing a sheer wash of colour, or a brighter finish, depending on how much you apply. The #1 reason I don't wear lipstick often is because so many just look too cakey, too opaque, and too fake. I don't have that problem with these and, because they're buildable, I can get away with using any colour. I bought these after only seeing swatches online, and each of the 8 colours I got works great for me.

The product itself has absolutely no taste and only the teeniest, tiniest hint of a vanilla scent, so these are likely good for people who are scent-sensitive.

Definitely one of my favourite lip products, next to the Revlon balm stain.

on 3/21/2013 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Lots of pigment, however I don't find this very moisturizing. It's also settles into the fline lines on my lips and accentuates any dry skin/cracks. Not cheap either for a drugstore product. I know lots of people love it but it's just not for me. Maybe if your lips already aren't very dry this might be a good product

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

They are AMAZING! You have to get one like NOW! I have two but I want more :) They are pigmented, moisturzing, and come in pretty tubes. I'm just always scared when I open the tube that i'm going to break it or something D: But overall, these are really good and if you want a hot pink, get Sweet Tart and if you want a nice warm tone of red, get Candy Apple :) HAVE FUN!

on 3/15/2013 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have 9 of these lovely lippies: Berry Smoothie, Candy Apple, Pink Truffle, Peach Parfait, Strawberry Shortcake, Pink Lemonade, Sorbet, Wild Watermelon, and Juicy Papaya (the last 4 just hit shelves). I love them all, but I'd have to say that Peach Parfait is my least favorite due to the glitter. I stopped wearing anything with color on my lips for a few years because it seemed that everything other than lip balm would cause them to peel like crazy. Finally I found and fell in love with Fresh's Sugar Rose tinted lip treatment. I still use and love it, but really wanted to find a product that was similar but not so expensive. I did some research and decided to give these a shot - I hit a goldmine!! These are less slippery than the Fresh Rose Balm and more pigmented. Both are moisturizing without a balm underneath and wear for about 2 to 3 hours. These do not cause my lips to peel and feel absolutely wonderful to wear. I like that most of them are semi-sheer (some of the darker/brighter shades border on opaque) but buildable and, with most of them, I can easily touch up without a mirror. This is definitely my HG lipstick and I am so glad that I can wear color on my lips again without breaking the bank or jacking up my lips.

I liked these lip butter. I heard all the beauty gurus (on YouTube) raving on and on about how they can not live without them and how you'd be missing out. But do i agree no not really their colour selection is wide but not overly unique. However I do like them, very creamy, average price and packaging also has pretty good staying power. My only complaint would probably be that the lighter more nude colors are much less pigmented and appear very similar on the lips. Darker shade Such as raspberry pie, and lollipop are great. I would recommend them to try.

Popular Lipsticks