November 24, 2014 | 2007 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by TrevorLeGrand

Wont repurchase. Too oily, too heavy feeling. Didnt break me out because I didnt wear it enough since I refused to wear it after the first few days.....i dont like giving bad reviews, but woah.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by jfelo

I got a sample of this in the current Glamour issue. I have normal to oily skin, and this product was a disaster for me. It's super greasy. The product never seemed to absorb, it just sat on my face making it horribly shiny. It's hilarious the term "skin-perfecting" is in the title - my skin looked SO MUCH worse with this product on. It seemed to like magnify every imperfection on my face. Horrible. I tried it two day in a row to be fair, with the same results both times.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by crystaldw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is okay.very oily feeling tho&I dont have oily skin.makes you look very glowy&I hate the smell.it very lightly evens out my skin but dosent cover my redness on my cheeks mutch but it is a bb cream.I much pefer to mix moisturizer in my foundation to achive a good light coverage.wont buy this agian tho.I think I gave it to my mom

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PRO: I like this product. I'm usually NC 20ish, so this shade made my face a tad bit darker, but it matches my neck. It give me a healthy summer glow, but it only mildy even out the redness on my cheek. Don't count on it to cover blemishes or anything. It is greasy, but will dry out matt. Not the best I have tried, but is easily accessible and does not leave gray/ashy undertone like some Asian bb cream.
However here comes the Cons: it breaks me out >.< After trial and error, and the process of elimination, I finally pinpoint to the bb cream as the source of my breakout. So while I like it, I don't like it enough to suffer break out.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by mimili09

For my oily acne prone skin, this product was waay to greasy, and it didn't cover anything . After a week, I don't notice any breakouts, but no benefits either . I would not recommend..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mrstranck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the second BB cream I have tried, the first was the Revlon Photo Ready. I have extremely pale "redhead" skin that is fairly sensitive. The 3 times that I have used the Garnier, I had an allergic reaction and my face was broken out with an itchy rash and scaly patches that lasted about 2-3 days. It may be because of the scent, which is really string, but I can't use it at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Ugh. Mad greasy. Totally not fit for girls who are truly fair. Threw it right in the trash. Maybe it is best suited for mature skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the worst drugstore BB cream I have tried thus far. It was the first one I purchased, mainly because it was the first one that hit drugstores - and then of course all the other brands followed suit. Anyway, I remember the day I saw the commercial on this stuff, and it looked great! I literally went straight to walgreens and picked a bottle up for around $12. As soon as I tried the stuff, however, I was instantly disappointed. It didn't give me even coverage. It didn't even out my skin tone. It didn't brighten my skin or "melt" into my skin - it didn't do anything a BB cream is supposed to do! It also made my already semi-oily skin look awful, because it applied very "wet" and basically looked like an oil slick on my face, and it also has a terrible smell. It's incredibly thick, and I felt like I was rubbing gooey, sticky molasses into my skin. As I was applying it, I remember thinking: "with a scent and consistency like this, there is no way this stuff is going to be good for my skin." I tried wearing it a time or two, but finally just threw it away. I wanted to like it, but just couldn't. Also, I was afraid it would break me out, because it was just that icky. If you are in search of a decent drugstore BB cream, I recommend trying out the L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic BB cream, or the Maybelline Fresh BB cream. I prefer the L'Oreal, as it literally "melts" into my skin and makes it look glowy and beautiful, but seriously, anything has this Garnier crap beat. Plus, the other two are much more affordable. The only good thing I can think of about the Garnier is the packaging and the fact that you get quite a bit of product in the tube. But why would you want an over-abundance of thick, goopy, tar? Haha, okay, I'll stop. But seriously, I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I used this stuff for a good few months when it came out. It was OK in cool weather, not fantastic. I remember using it once in the summer after neglecting it for a while, and OH MY... oil slick. I was so oily after a few hours, it was really really bad. I stopped using it immediately.
My skin has changed since then (it is drier now), and it might be ok for me now. I've heard way better things about the oily/combo formula though. I find Garnier way too frangrancy anyways.
I think there are way better BB creams out there, Garnier just did some great marketing. But I don't think this stuff had any perfecting results whatsoever. Sadly, I think most BB creams are just glorified tinted moisturizers.

Overall, this isn't for me, but maybe it works for some people. I think this would be good for dry mature skin that needs a dewy boost. (My grandmother loves it).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by ailingessence

There is a limited selection of shades for this BB cream and I find it difficult to blend it in with my normal skin tone. However, it's quite light and it does a good job at evening out my skin.

I do find the BB cream very oily, and this is very problematic as my skin is very oily. I have used two tubes of this BB cream but after this one I will not be buying any more.