August 22, 2014 | 2050 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After trying how many foundations over the years wanted something different for my highly sensitive skin... At first this product worked great for me but now a couple of months later once i put it on my skin it feels itchy and horrible.. So wont being using again at all... Had to take off immediately... Wont repurcharse and search goes on for something else for my sensitve skin..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have problem-free skin, it's only a bit on the dry side. For me this was the first BB cream I ever used, and at first I was happy with it. It gives a light coverage, the colour adapted to my skin tone and it moisturizes well enough. I still occasionally use it, but not as much anymore because it now does feel a bit too greasy for my liking. Maybe it's because I do use an anti-aging moisturizer underneath but this "BB cream" just doesn't cut it skincare-wise to stop me doing that. It's more a creamy foundation than a real BB cream. It's not a total disaster or a complete waste of money though, I did really like it during the autumn&winter. Will probably not re-buy, but I will try the oil-free one for combination skin just to see if that is better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by anonsensical

This was the first BB cream I tried and I am hoping my next one will be much better...

This is a bit dark for me and I found that it doesn't oxidise to the right colour at all, meaning that I ended up looking rather tan. It's also scented, something that I find unnecessary in a foundation - I don't mind the scent, but it could easily get cloying and I notice that it lingers for awhile.

Most of all, though, this is SO oily!! It leaves me looking super shiny and no matter how well I blend, I can feel it coming off when I touch my face throughout the day. I don't think it did much for my skin, either, I noticed that the amount of break-outs I had actually increased.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by DAndrea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First let me say that i am a licensed aesthetican. Everyone was raving about BB creams so i decided to try it. I thought the medium would be too dark, which is the darkest color BB cream I've seen. It wasn't dark at all. It actually make your face lighter then it is. All it basically is is sunscreen. After using it twice, each time it made my face super oily. I already have oily skin so why do i want more oil? I dont see what the hype is. I also think they should come out with darker colors for African American skin tones.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by makeupmonarch17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my first BB cream I had used so I had no idea how it would turn out but it came out all orange! I am not a very pale person but if you have nice tanned skin then give it a try. Also it doesent give alot of coverage over imperfections or redness and the other con is that it is very shiny so if you are prone to oily skin then I recommend dont use this!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by sertacturk

left little bit greasy and sometimes causes breakouts. but pigmentation is good and long lasting I reccomend that you must use an astrigent (clinique no:2 or eqw) after washing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by carcher7

I didn't love this. This was no coverage for my 36 year old skin. I guess these BB creams aren't targeted to women who have less than great skin. I didn't like the way it felt on my face either. I could feel it, yet I couldn't see any improvement while wearing. Not good.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this when BB creams were only just really getting popular in the UK and at the time they did one primary colour which was sort of inbetween light and deep, leaving it to be a sort of orangey/medium tone.
I don't particularly like this product, it broke me out a lot last year when i wore it in the summer and if you have oily skin don't even consider this product! No matter how much powder i used over it my face was like a grease bath at the end of the day! Most importantly it didn't do as it claimed, all my blemishes/dark circles/discolouration were still there (surprise surprise), this was pretty much a light foundation to me and a very orange one at that!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Color tint on this is a little bit orange. But it's a great product. I adore the smell, it may be too overpowering for some people though. But I actually liked that fact a lot. A little too think for me but it does it's job.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have combination/oily skin with hormonal breakouts. My skin is also quite sensitive. I figured a BB Cream would be a great alternative to clogging my pores with foundation every day so I thought I'd give this one a try. I don't have anything good to say about it unfortunately because it made my face look like an oil slick and almost instantly caused irritation and bumps. It wasn't designed with me in mind but perhaps it would be good for very dry skin?