October 31, 2014 | 809 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Mascara is one of the last products I put on when getting ready. Because of all the positive reviews, I wasn't too concerned this would be a dissapointment. I was wrong. I have never had a mascara clump as much as this one. I have full lashes, but was left with what appeared to be 5 thick spidery clumps. It was too late to wash it off, so I went through the day looking like a crazy person. I tried fixing it with a different clean mascara wand, but the tips just balled up. This mascara weighed down my eyelids and looked extremely unnatural. Washing it off is a joke too. I use olive oil to remove my eye makeup. I had to repeat my normal process 3 times to get it off. The only positive thing? Cheap I guess. But you can find mascara on sale somewhere with way better results.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by AmaG88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot. especially for the price! it does shed which is a little annoying. the product is quite wet. so it takes a while to dry but it'd good. it lengthens but it does shed. I find myself finding little black pieces of mascara on my cheeks so yeah

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Danie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This isn't my first choice but its def a good deal in my opinion. I like it better than some $20 mascaras I've tried. I have long lashes and it does a good job of fanning them out. The formula feels kinda goopy to me at times so I avoid doing multiple coats. Too much and you get that tarantula look. For $3 you should at least give a go!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It gives me THE most amazing, clump free, lashes. The black goes on flawlessly and doesn't shed. It separates my lashes and makes them just beautiful. Definitely my new HG of mascara's. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by tracylopez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love it but the price is not good

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by ericksmommy05

After reading all the exciting reviews I went out to get this product. I really thought I would love it but I was disappointed!!!! It weighed down my lashes so bad and made them clumpy. it has a good dark black color to it and a good wand but the formula just didn't work me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by KattKidd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's a bomb!!! I absolutely love it.
Great price for such a good quality!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Llbrew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awesome! I am a mascara junkie and no stranger to paying big bucks for high end brands. No more! I will keep my Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes when I want a waterproof mascara but this will now be my "go to" mascara for everyday wear. Is $2.99 and delivers so much more than the $20.00+ brands on the market.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this cheaply priced ($2.99) Jordana mascara based on the mostly glowing reviews here on MUA. I already have long lashes, and I generally look for a mascara that will give me a little extra in the volume department. Well, Jordana apparently thinks "volume" equals "spidery clumpy mess" because that's exactly the look that this mascara gave me. I gave it a few tries but I found the formula too be too thick, making my lashes look gross, clumping together and then getting crunchy. Not a good look. This is a big miss from Jordana in my opinion, although I do think the packaging is cute.