April 17, 2014 | 1471 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this cleanser awhile back and wasn't impressed with it. It was very drying on my combination skin, and the smell was very harsh. It was hard to control the amount you get from the dispenser because the formula is the consistency of water. The packaging was cheap and the product ended up leaking out of the pump dispenser. I expected more from Aveeno and will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by sunnyhu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I picked it up from my roommate's sister who lives in the States (again, Aveeno is not available in Europe), and I like it. I have combination skin, and I do get a couple of spots from time to time caused by either hormones or stress. I can't really say if it has helped with the condition, but the texture of the foam is nice, and the smell is pretty fresh. My skin isn't left feeling completely dried out either. I'd say it's pretty good value for money, but if you have severe acne problems, you might want to try something stronger.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by ughh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this cleanser. i've been using it for years! please do not expect it to be the magical bottle that will help all your blemishes dissapear. its just a cleanser! cleansers are meant to strenghten your cleansing routine, not replace it, so please, dont expect perfection. it doesnt dry out my skin and it foams very well. the only con is that it's a tad expensive for me, but its about the same price of most drugstore cleansers.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by aznlau22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is such a great natural cleanser! it's best for waking up in the morning and for doing a simple wash for your face at night! If you don't have any skin problem or just a pimple or two, this is great product! I have sensitive skin so your face won't get damaged or anything. You will feel a little tightening on your face but this product won't dry you out at all! just put on the other needed products for your face: toner and moistureizer :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by EmceeMorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this up without reading any reviews for it and I really regret it. I have combination skin that isn't terribly acne prone and I wanted something that wouldn't leave me with dry, burning skin so I picked this up. Unfortunately, it leaves my T-Zone very shiny and oily after only a few hours, and it doesn't get that way normally, which really bothered me. I don't know if I'm even going to finish this bottle before I switch to something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by kittykat18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This cleanser is mild and I like the fact that it doesn't dry my skin out as much as other anti-acne cleansers. I have only used it for a week so far so I will give it more time to see it's effectivess but my skin feels great so far! I also follow this with a mask for best results. Love the smell!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by grapesandcherries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff comes in a bottle with one of the foam tops and a clear cap. this did not help my acne at all. the product claims to give you a clear complexion and it doesnt. it smells kind of like the natural food smell, its hard to explain and it comes out in a foam form but it doesnt give you much in a pump.

*I recently tried using this again and for some reason it worked! Maybe it was because I used a exfoliating sponge with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by CarrieSue47

As far as drugstore brand cleansers go, I do think this entire brand is overpriced. It's okay as a cleanser but doesn't have any more acne fighting power than clean and clear or neutrogena. I'd rather splurge for a professional product and see results than waste my time on a mediocre face wash with expensive packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Lau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The ingredients are pretty decent. The packaging is good, as the pump is very convenient, and the wash does a good job with cleaning your face (removes make-up as well). Overall, leaves you with a good feeling, not too dry and tight, and also removes the oil. It gives you a fresh face and makes your skin look clear after it is washed. Pretty good!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Margirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this product worked well on my acne prone skin. My skin looks even tone as well.