Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 7/28/2013 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Update 9/12/14- Still my HG. Wish the packaging was different! PUMP! PUMP!

on 7/28/2013 5:02:00 AM

This is one of the most expensive drugstore foundations, but it is so worth the money. This foundation offers full coverage, has a gorgeous texture, makes me look awake and gives a flawless finish. It lasts me nearly all day as well. It's definitely the best foundation I've bought from a drugstore. I like the new "pump" bottle too (available in Australia)- it's never messy and you get just the amount you want. I recommend!

on 7/27/2013 11:40:00 PM

For a drugstore foundation, this stuff just can't be beaten. I use this foundation in bare buff for oily/combination skin and it makes my face look as good, if not better, than designer foundations costing 5x as much! I have ridiculously large pores as well as really oily skin and I feel like this foundation does a really good job of giving my face a smooth and even appearance as well as a semi-matte finish that lasts for hours. It just seems no matter what other foundations I give a go, I always find myself coming back to this one.
-Wish it had a pump though!

on 7/27/2013 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best drug store foundation you can buy! I have very oily skin and i apply it with my sigma flat top kabuki brush and it looks amazing! Set it with a translucent powder if you have very oily skin like me and TADA! All day wear that looks amazing. I have tried many many diff foundations but I always come back to this always.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

its okay i suppose,it come out darker than what it looks like in the bottle,
when i got home i tried it on
i moisturized my skin, and applied the foundation (iused my hand to apply it)
although my skin is oily, it give my skin a nice jewy finsh, dosnt look cakey, i went to school with it on before i went to school it was fine, sitting all nice, not patchy or anything, when i came home, my foundaion was all dried up,my whole face was plotchy,
i dont use it as much now but when i do i do this:
-get a tub of moisturizer
-put some foundation in it
-mix it
tada,it looks far nicer when i wear it as a tinted moitureizer!!

PROS
stays on all day
full coverage
no scent
comes in lost of shades
theres ones for differnt combos of skins
not that dear
can be bought at any drugstore

CONS
hard to apply
dries in to fast
comes out darker

on 7/26/2013 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the first full coverage foundation I've ever used and boy is it amazing!

I accidentally purchased 180 Sand Beige, which is slightly off from my skintone. The Ivory shade is probably my best match...but, I am making the Sand Beige work for now.

This foundation covers everything! My cheeks/nose area is rather red, but Revlon Colorstay gets rid of it completely. It leaves my face looking perfectly even and flawless. The perfect blank canvas for blush, bronzer, etc.

A little bit of product goes a long way. Be sure to blend quickly because it dries fast. For now I am using my fingers to apply but am searching for a good flat top foundation brush to use instead.

Also, I forgot to mention that I am using the combination/oily formula.

Loving this foundation!

on 7/25/2013 8:09:00 PM

THIS IS THE BEST DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION YOU CAN EVER GET!!! I didnt really know what to expect from this, i've heard all the great reviews about it so after a while i decided to give it a go. Boy was i in for a special treat!!! This foundation makes me look so flawless and pretty! I am in the color 150 Buff. Its suppose to last up to 24 hrs but for me, it doesnt really.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin and this is the only liquid foundation I really really loved. It leaves a matte finish on my face and does not make my skin look shiny or wet. I do use a powder over it just to set it. It's great at covering up my acne marks and leaves my skin feeling soft. A little goes a long way too I love it

on 7/23/2013 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this foundation!

I have SUPER OILY skin and this is by far the best foundation that keeps me matte for a decent amount of time.

How I Apply it:
1- moisturizer
2- milk of magnesia
3- primer
4- REVLON foundation

The only thing is that you have to blend fast because it dries fast.

on 7/23/2013 10:48:00 PM

I have both the dry skin and the oily skin version of this because my skin tends to change during seasons. I think this is an OKAY foundation but I'm not a heavy foundation kind of person because I don't have anything to hide on my skin really. Just pinkish cheeks and a sheer cover (such as NARS SG) usually solves that problem pretty quick. Plus it tranfered on my clothes through the day. I wont buy anymore but I may use this at times when I need a little more coverage.