April 19, 2014 | 1608 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by smohamed04

This mascara is only good for one coat, but I use it all the time. It's my daily mascara. It's very volumizing and good if you apply it well in your first coat.

I have straight eyelashes, this mascara, after curling, will stay curled all day long.

I use a very light Estee Lauder mascara as my second coat. I got it in an estee lauder kit, so I'm not sure what it is. But it's a great second coat, as it lengthens and separates and that's exactly the type of mascara you would need for a second coat with this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This irritated the heck out of my eyes, they got red and it felt horrible. I experienced clumpiness and flaking with this mascara. It is definitely volumizing, but after more than one coat it clumped horribly. Won't repurchase, but if it didn't irritate my eyes I'd vote it 3 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by tayaisaqt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i like it. it offers a nice lift that my lashes need..... it lengthens and adds a little volume. i think that itd be better if it just gave me a bit more volume like the name suggests it would. id buy it again but im thinking about trying lashblast fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by aprilhartman89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this mascara! I am very picky about mascara, and this one is my absolute favorite of all that I've tried. I do already have long lashes but was looking to add some volume and this one does the trick. This is my go-to mascara and even when I've tried other brands I always end up coming back to it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Honestly, this will never live up to its hype for me. It is nice if you want natural-looking volume and separation. It does not give super-intense volume. I will blame it on the rubber bristled brush- wire brushes give the most volume, and rubber brushes are best for separation as they spread the product very evenly. So this just can't give mega volume! It flakes a little bit, too. LashBlast has decent staying power and it removes easily, though. Also about the brush, the ends are EXTREMELY sharp! I poked myself in the eye with this and it hurt like hell! The price was good though, only $7. So in conclusion, it honestly doesn't give super dramatic results, which is what turned me off, but it can still do a decent definition job.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 7:45:00 AM More reviews by jnpho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've always had a problem with smudging under the eyes in every mascara i've had, until now. Great staying power, i can now finally use it on my lower lashes w/ minimal smudging. Only con is that it can sting my eyes a bit sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by tipper

AMAZING! :) When applying make sure to wipe the brush off.
I love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by riri24

it does its job:gives volume and length. my lashes look soooooooooooooooooooo much longer after i use it, and it never clumps unless you go crazy and add 10 coats at a time. it also stays on throughout the day and is easy to remove. the only bad thing about this is that it doesnt hold the curl, but other than that this is great<3

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by beckie511

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not only did this flake off after first use (even over primer), it also smudged under my eyes continuously throughout the day! Ive tried to use this a few more times and it simply will not stay on my lashes, no matter what. The oversized orange bottle it comes in thus irritates me even more, how much plastic will pollute for the next thousands of years bc of this crap!! I had better results using a $3 tube of wet n wild I bought around the same time as this one, such a ripoff and waste of $$. I think CG had a hit with Lashblast a few years ago and took that to mean they can get lazy and customers are too dumb to notice the quality has declined. I'm embarrassed for Drew B, hopefully she doesn't wear this mess in a bottle. I feel the quality of all mascaras are declining, still on the prowl for one company that is proud to sell cosmetics of quality...

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Elenaluvsmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is gross. I hated it. It clumped my eyelashes and after going through them with a comb it still didnt look right, It uncurled my lashes as well. The wand is just weird too. My fav Mascara is dior but in drugstore brands i like loreal vouminous or falsies mascara- any mascara is better then this one.