September 22, 2014 | 1941 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by TheAllison

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara a while ago, and was quite pleased with it. It gives just the right amount of "oomph" that is perfect for day or night. I use it on a daily basis, and usually only have to put one coat on.
Does not clump, or flake.
****

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by pinksmoothielover98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wrote a review for this a while ago for just lashblast products. I rated it a 3 but now I'll bump it up a lippie. I must tell you this gives you gourgous volume without spider lashes! I use it everday, I'm a mascara junkie and I'm pretty picky. This passes the test. Flakes very little and it's okay at holding a curl, that's why only a 4 and not 5 lippies. Like I said in my other review, it takes awhile to get use to the brush. Easy to build and doesn't clump very easy. I wear glasses and I want something to pop behind my frames. This works sooo well! Def. will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by majanoren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite everyday mascara! My lashes get volume and some length and it doesn't flake during the day, and it is very easy to remove. Love it! Though if you love super dramatic lashes, it might not be the best mascara for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by ricebunny77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara.... Perfect for school and work.. Its really natural. Pros: does not have any weird scents, light, natural, doesnt make your lashes feel hard, nice packaging, holds your curl, does not gives clumps, good for layering w/ other mascaras.. Cons: i dont think there is any cons. I would repurchase this mascara after trying other many drugstore mascaras and if i dont find anything better than lashblast volume, ill come back to this one...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by efts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is very waterproof, holds a curl very well on my short thin lashes, and is very black. The price was great. You can get this at Walmart for about 7 dollars or on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for 5 dollars. I have walked around in rain with this mascara on and it did not smudge on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by ojgornall

I'm an Asian and my lashes are short, straight, and sparse.

This mascara (in waterproof) holds my curl and lasts all day long. It never smudges or flakes. It both lengthens and adds volume for me.

One tube will last 6 months for me and I use it everyday except when I don't go to school. It is one I get when I wanna stick to the usual and not try something new.

Colossal Lash is better.

The only downside is that because I'm Asian and the mascara brush is so big I get a lot of mascara on my eyelids. But I easily wipe it off with a Q tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:50:00 AM More reviews by elleryx

After my favourite mascara CG Lash Blast Luxe ran out and found out at the drugstore that it'd been discontinued I was heartbroken. I decided to try the Lash Blast Volume as I've got a pretty decent set of lashes to start with so I don't really care for lengthening formulas too much. I got it and when I got home I was so so happy. It was pretty similar to the Luxe but without the extra sparkle. Pretty happy with this mascara, I'd recommend it to anybody!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by nick18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product honestly was one of the worst mascaras ive ever tried. It did nothing for my lashes maybe some thickness but made them look unattractive. I was really dissapointed since everyone raves about it, maybe the non waterproof isnt as good idk but I will never buy this again and also all of cover girls lash blast wands are the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by chipmunkvoice

As far as mascaras go... i'd say Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume is one of the best. Best drugstore hands down and even better some of the department store brands! Will continue to purchase this over and over as it never disappoints. Its a black black (not dull or grey), it holds a curl well, volumizes and lengthens enough, and lasts quite a while without smudging (I have oily lids so a little smudging is always expected) Great value too. The fatter brush needs getting used to but i'd say this is my HD at the moment.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't know what it is about Cover Girl mascaras, but I really love'em! This specific mascara comes in a fat orange tube and it's a gem!!! I have decent size lashes but I could use a lil volume to make them look fuller. I find that darkening my lashes always gives that voluminous look which is why I wanted to try this one. I am soooo NOT disappointed. And you can't beat the price. Target has massive sales on this mascara so I can usually find it for about 6$US. Its great! I apply about 2 coats and my lashes are definitely BAM and WOW!!! But I do use a curler. this mascara doesn't weigh my lashes down and it doesn't smudge either. Simple water and cleanser will wash this right off. Soooo easy and great results. try it! You will luv it!!!