July 30, 2014 | 2059 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 8:09:00 AM More reviews by metaphobe

I know it's a concealer, but I've been using it as a foundation for the past four years, and it hasn't failed me yet. My skin tone is pretty even, and I don't require much coverage, so I don't like slathering on a lot of makeup on my skin. A little of this goes a long way (if you're using it incorrectly like me, haha). I like how it's very blendable, but as a concealer it doesn't really do anything but accentuate dark circles and get cakey when I try to apply it on blemishes. It's also not a good idea to use it anywhere you may have flaky, dry skin (or at least moisturize first). But then again I could be projecting my skin problems on the concealer, though...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by bollimk

This has been my conceler stand by for a few years now. It does not do a good job of covering my horrendous under eye circles but it does cover the blemishes pretty well, and it doesn't look like you have smeared on makeup- very natural and fresh. But I don't think it would be good for people with dry skin-it would probably make it flaky.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thin liquid that doesn't cover my under-eye circles. Guess I gotta keep looking.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2008 8:46:00 PM More reviews by laluna82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

IME, this variety doesn't work any better than the original CG invisible concealer. Fresh complexion is actually thinner and doesn't cover as well. My acne shone through even with a generous covering. Perhaps this stuff would work for someone with nearly perfect skin. Although it is more expensive than the original version, it offers no appreciable benefits. I switched back to invisible CG.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by PoshMCRchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great concealer! Definitely not my HG, but it does the trick until I find that miracle product for my horrible dark circles...
It goes on smooth, and is fairly long wearing. Once settled with powder, it tends to look just a little flaky (which I think is my powders fault.. I am using Stay Matte by Rimmel, and its horrible, but its all I have at the moment)
The applicator is fairly good.... but I use my finger to blend, etc.

All and all... good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by dreamyee12

i tried this product from my friend and i was impressed! it is really easy to blend into my skin, it can cover up SOME of the darkcircle so i need to put the concealer like 3 times and it doesn't last very long, but i think it does a good job overall and consider the price it is a good product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2008 2:29:00 AM More reviews by unobari

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have rosacea and have been searching for my HG concealer. This stuff is NOT it. The beige is way too light for my medium asian skin, it's more like a shade for a very fair skin. It did not cover, accentuated dry skin and wrinkles. Do not buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by aleXandria116

I've tried a bunch of different concealers and I have to say that this is probably the best one that I've tried. It's not too thick so it doesn't look caked on, and does a nice job with covering my under eye circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2008 6:51:00 AM More reviews by MissTash

This product does not conceal well at all. It doesn't cover dark circles or fine lines - in fact it sinks into my fine lines/cracks and accentuates them. Also, do not use this product if you have dry skin around your eyes - this will make it look ten times worse.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by jazmina94

Still haven't found the right concealer. This is okay, but none of the colors seem to hide my dark circles...