April 16, 2014 | 1924 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2008 6:51:00 AM More reviews by MissTash

This product does not conceal well at all. It doesn't cover dark circles or fine lines - in fact it sinks into my fine lines/cracks and accentuates them. Also, do not use this product if you have dry skin around your eyes - this will make it look ten times worse.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by jazmina94

Still haven't found the right concealer. This is okay, but none of the colors seem to hide my dark circles...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Taliw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this stuff for awhile now, and it's worked really well. It provides good coverage, and it stays in place pretty well too. It does a good job of covering my acne marks and I also use it to cover my birthmark on my forehead. I have fairly oily skin, so I have to powder a few times a day to make everything stay in place though. I'm sure there's better concealers out there, but I'll stick with this one for the time being.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A nice concealer with a really nice texture. My best friend swears by this stuff, but it's not that heavy duty in covering my massive acne scars. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 9:21:00 PM More reviews by xPinkStuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Very smooth and easy to use.Also lasts quite long for a little container.They blend very easily and easy on our wallets as well.But downside it they only cover up minor imperfections.For the really terrible ones,use another.But this is definitely good for those just trying out or is new to makeup applications.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2008 1:00:00 PM More reviews by sertasheeplover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer! I have it in creamy natural, and its a perfect match. I donty have undereye circles, so I use it to cover some red marks left after a blemish, and the occasional spot I get. I put some on the spot, then tap it with my finger to blend. It covers flawlessly, and after I apply my foundation, it looks as if I have perfect skin(oh how I wish that was true)

Price was great, about 6 bucks CAN. I would buy again, and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2008 2:44:00 AM More reviews by khanhster

I have very dark undereye circles and this product does the job, only it tends to fade throughout the day and sinks into unsightly wrinkles. Not bad for the price, but it will highlight any wrinkles you have around the eyes and make it more noticeable. Otherwise I think it is great for minor blemishes (redness, acne and such)...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by anderson02

This concealer average...better than nothing and in a pinch works fine.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by priscillady

it conceals udereye circles good but not completely but in pictures it shows up like white spots. i dont really like this concealer. i like covergirls invisible concealer better

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 1:54:00 PM More reviews by fae_nymph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Since I've been using this product, people (who have seen me without make-up on) have asked me how I cover up so well and what concealer I use. It's natural looking and flawless.

This is one of the best I've found in awhile - not too thick, or thin (although you may need to use a few dabs for particularly dark blemishes)... it does its job (you wouldn't believe how many "concealers" out there don't actually "conceal" anything!) ... and is great for blemishes and under eye circles.

The color blends in well (which has been a major complaint of mine in the past with CG's foundation... their concealer seems great though.)

... And it doesn't make me break out! Yay!