April 17, 2014 | 1966 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The Porefessional

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by geenaholding

I gave this product a high rating because it smells nice, feels nice, and looks nice. However, I didn't notice a difference in the size of my pores. It's a good primer and it won't make you break out, but it doesn't really do what it's advertised to do.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't wear foundation and I have nasty pores on my nose and forehead from terrible acne as a child and early teens. I'd prefer the product in a small pump bottle for hygiene reasons. When I bother to wear this I love the silky feel and it does exactly what it says it'll do. I don't use it often because it is SO expensive for the amount you get.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by jenreblz

As all of Benefit brand items, the packaging was adorable, trendy, and eye catching. It does what the packaging say as well, it applies as matte, and goes dry as soon as it blends with the skin, and does minimize the look of pores. It feels light and airy and not greasy or cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like Porefessional. I like it better than the smashbox foundations, and I would probably repurchase if I didn't have a strong lemming for Auto Pilot by Napoleon Perdis. Who knows, Auto Pilot has some really negative reviews so I may end up sticking with this one. It makes your foundation easy to blend and fills in any crater pores. A little goes a long way, and if you use too much it will start to "pill" and roll off your face. My skin doesn't get oily anyway, so I can't really review as to whether or not it produces more oil. It's not really very hydrating, which is why I did love Auto Pilot. That primer feels moisturizing at the same time as it primes you for makeup. This purely is for makeup application, but it does what it says it will do!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by prttybrwneyez13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best primer I've used since I've been into makeup. It goes on smoothly, I love the feel of it on my skin, and most importantly it hasn't broken me out one bit. It definitely helps to control oil under my foundation. It's a bit pricey, but it works.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by compliments

So.. Where do I start.. The packaging is ok, a small tube which is quite hygienic. The product feels 'silicony' and smooths out every pore or other imperfection on the face but I don't think it helps with controlling oils nor will it make your foundation last longer, in my opinion it makes me oilier than without any primer. And that's not really what a primer should do, right ;) I think it's really overprized for what it does and the amount of product you get.. not gonna buy it again, the search goes on ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

I've used this on and off over the last 5 years. I use it in conjunction with foundation or tinted moisturiser or a no- tint moisturiser- a la naturale.

I think this is the best 'facial putty filler' around. The main reason I use it is to reduce the appearance of my pores and I think it is truley effective at that. It also reduces the appearance of shine.
A little goes a long way and the packaging minimises waste.

It would be true that it does wear off your face in very hot/humid weather so a touch up is needed.

Be warned- if your pores have facial cheese in them, this product is going to make that cheese look very very obvious. The product is like a magnet and sticks on. So keep your pores cleaned!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictedArtist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite primer!!! This is great, works beautifully. I've tried almost every primer on the market and either broke out, hated the finish and/or it did nothing but age me! This takes years off, smooths the look of fine lines & pores... Great stuff!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by kaytd

i have combination skin with oily t zone which gets extremely oily in summer and have pores which are not quite small and this product worked fabulously for me.it has very smooth texture and blends in easily..it is pricey but i would definately buy again when i run out of it..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was given a small version of Porefessional as part of a thank you for having a 'make up lesson' at my local Boots in town. I was really pleased as I had been after a good primer for a while but didn't want to take the plunge on a £23.50 primer having not tried it first!

The primer has lasted me well over six months and that wasn't even the regular sized tube! I love the product though. All it takes is less than a pea sized blob on my finger and blend into my cheeks, forehead and nose to smooth out imperfections and get my skin looking lovely. I apply it before my liquid foundation and have no need to retouch, although you can if desired.

My skin doesn't look as shiny as it used to without the primer as well as banishing pores that become more visible throughout the day! I was really pleased with Porefessional and Benefit's newest match - Stay Flawless is nowhere near as good for me.

Porefessional saves the day!