October 22, 2014 | 2068 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It does what it says, and as a primer it works. However, I think the quantity you are given is limited and it is quite expensive. It works like glue keeping my foundation in place, my face almost looks air brushed- in a good natural way. Will repurchase, handing my debit card over and closing my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jillmaclaine

I love love love this! I had been using the Hourglass Mineral Veil primer, but this is much better and cheaper! I love the way it smells and feels. I needed an oil free primer, and so far, this has worked beautifully! My foundation stays for like 10 hours (with powder) which is just insane! Especially when I have to go to work after school, I'll were this and I don't have to worry about my makeup getting messed up. The tube, however, isn't my favorite and gets a little messy. It feels a little greasy at first, but its oil free and really just smooth. It doesn't break me out at all and is just amazing.

What I would consider a makeup essential!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by tatumparks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan of this product. I don't see a huge difference in my makeup, nor does it last very long. It feels really soft, almost greasy. I don't think it helps my pores either, which is disappointing. It's on the expensive side too. I'm not crazy about it, it's alright.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I might purchase this product again, unless I find something that works even better! This product is pretty neat: it smells good and spreads effortlessly. I love the silky consistency - it's non-sticky and definitely not oily. I do find that usually mid-day, my foundation no longer looks even, something is off. I do not blame it on The POREfessional, perhaps my finishing powder is to blame, but I took notice and continue to experiment and watch for flaws. I have not yet experienced break-outs from this product, which is always a good sign.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Missa135

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I see results almost immediately with this primer. However, if I use it all over my face, it tends to make my somewhat dry skin, look really really matte (I prefer a slightly dewy look). So, I do not use it all over my face - only in the spots that I have large pores. It works like a charm. When I'm done applying foundation, I always spritz with MAC Fix+ just to de-matte my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Missfancyfootwork

idk about this primer, I don't really like it for my normal/dry skin. it just makes it more matte and kinda dry. maybe it's just not for me also I don't see any big difference in the pore erasing department. would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

This is a good primer.I have tried quite a few as I have relatively large pores on my nose and chin. Also, being older, I look for something that can help my makeup glide on more smoothly. I tried this after watching several individuals on you tube recommend it. I, too, would recommend it for all but those with very oily skin.

The primer itself has a slight tint to it but I don't think it translates to the skin. It greatly helps my foundation application and does seem to minimize my pores. This is expensive and I am not convinced it is better than some others that are less so but for right now, I would say I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the better primers I have used...I love the consistency. I only wish it had oil-controlling properties. This makes my foundation go on so smooth and doesn't pill, but after a few hours, my oily skin seeps through and deprecates my makeup, as always. I need a more mattifying primer, although they always emphasize the drier flaky spots of my combo skin. Next up I'm trying Becca Matte primer, we'll see!

Added a loopy because I found out that this works fabulously over makeup! It really takes down shine and disguises large pores. Excellent!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This primer smells sooo good and the texture is different and very soft.. I really enjoy the way it makes my skin feel... But I have to only use this on special days because it breaks my skin out badly when used every day. I'm not sure what's in it that makes me have a sensitivity to it but it's definitely got something that my skin can't Handel.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

This product is a must have for me and I am so happy I finally purchased it. I seen a difference just after the first application and I had people raving over seeing such a difference, especially on my cheeks where the pores are most noticeable.