September 20, 2014 | 1866 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by bobbi21forever

They really should not market this product as a pore minimizing. I see no difference in my pores when I wear this product. I honestly don't like it. It made me breakout very bad, it goes on super greasy stays on super greasy. It is just a primer ,nothing more. not a very good one at that. I bought the 42$ one because it was the only size they had and I trusted the reviews. Well I wish I could take this product back but, sadly I can't and now I'm stuck with something that just does not work how it says it is supposed to. I do not recommend this porduct

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I wanted to love this product... I really did. But unfortunately it's clung to my dry patches around my cheeks and my nose. Even though I moisturize a lot, thismade the dry skin around my cheeks and nose area More noticeable. My skin did look smoother initially but gradually became worse throughout the day. Hopefully benefit will create a more moisturizing porefessional for boys and girls with combination /dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

I love this as a primer! It's amazing but I don't find it makes a MASSIVE different with my pores but it's a fantastic primer!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by qhqy

I got a sample size of this and it feels very silky smooth. It makes your skin look flawless however, not the best primer but not the worst either, I wouldnt buy a full size of this, it is rather expensive as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by MissAtomic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have very oily skin and really large pores on my cheeks, like, you could see them from a mile away. This was bought for me as a gift and I'm so happy with it! The product has an incredibly silky smooth texture and is super lightweight, it has a bit of a perfumed smell but not in an overpowering way, and, my pores are next to invisible when using it! I've also noticed my skin being slightly less oily after hours of being out. However, I've heard some people have experienced an increase in skin oil. This stuff is quite expensive, so I'd recommend getting a smaller size of it to try it out before committing to the full size tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by misscherstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I needed something for my large pores on my nose this stuff I got as a sample and I am buying a full size one ASAP!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by jessfxster

I got this sample size in the Benefit 'Primping With The Stars' kit and I first tried it out on its own, without my foundation, and it did make my skin feel really smooth and the texture was lovely. However, I don't really think that it did anything with my pores as they looked exactly the same as before, as I only applied it on my T-Zone. I wouldn't repurchase it in the full size as it wasn't helpful for my pores, but it would make a good primer as it makes your skin feel really good before applying makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by monvai

Hmm. It seems to shrink my pores and mattify my skin a little - maybe 2 hours at most. I only use it on my T-zone and the cheek area next to my nose where my pores are gigantic. Seems to work for that 2 hours - but rest assured I wasnt expecting it to mattify my skin or control oil, just to shrink my pores. I got it as part of the Benefit Holiday 2013 set.

Unless I can find something else better, I'd probably buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by prettylilgurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

When I got this as a sample it was very smooth and the texture was lovely. The problem is it does not fully cover your pores, or fully control oil while used alone. A trick I personally use is I first prime my face with a different primer then I add porefessional on top of my nose, forehead, and the upper area of my cheeks. This seems to help conceal my pores and my shine is now very minimal. Some vloggers love it but it depends on everyones skin and concerns. It did not break me out, you only need a little dab to cover the whole face.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry, sensitive skin, so I thought it would be great for me. I was wrong, it is oil free but its silicone based. I felt like I was wearing a mask, it dried out my skin, broke me out, doesn't fill in lines or pores, nor did it keep my makeup on. I returned it for Laura Mercier Oil free (water based) Primer which is my HG primer.