Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/5/2014 8:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this, have used UD for several years and the brand has never failed. Good quality shadows, shades are suited to all skin tones and long lasting :)

on 3/4/2014 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

My all time faviorte product. love every color. this is a must have

on 3/4/2014 8:50:00 AM

No 2 HG palette. No 1 would be the NAKED2. Beautful colors, very pigmented, last all day long, reasonable price, what more could you ask for?

on 2/26/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love all the colors it comes with you can use the colors with any soft and bright colors. It blends well.

on 2/24/2014 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do like this palette. It's good for travel but I find that there are not enough matte colors. 10 shimmers and 2 matte colors doesn't seem well balanced to me especially since I prefer a mostly matte eye. I think if this had a matte highlight and one matte darker color it would be perfect! That being said all of the colors are beautiful and well pigmented. They are almost all gold toned so if you like that you'll get a lot of use out of this palette. $50 is a lot but when you think about all of the shadows you get it's a good deal.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Good value for money. All the colors I need in one palette. Lovely quality.

on 2/19/2014 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Must have! I'm around an NC35 and these colors are just great! I create subtle/natural looks with this. I don't go crazy with the eyeshadow. But I use enough to look clean and polished. Quality is great - the colors are great - and I love the velvet packaging.

If you're going to purchase ANY of the 3 palettes. TRY THIS FIRST. I noticed the other two aren't as compareable to the ORIGINAL NAKED PALETTE.

Will definitley repurchase.

on 2/17/2014 10:42:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use Naked Palette everyday. You can create so many looks with this. From fresh n' sweet to office look to night time. All colors you can mix and match and blend. The consistency is buttery and smooth. A little amount is already so pigmented. I always get compliments when I use this eyeshadow coz it adds drama to my eyes. I just wish they had more mattes in this palette, but it's alright coz the colors are not too loud anyway. I bought this from a reseller who sold it to me for 3,500 pesos (a whopping $78!) but I don't mind, at least I know I got the authentic one as Urban Decay is not available where I live. I don't know if I'm gonna purchase it again because it's been with me for more than a year and I still couldn't hit pan on any of the colors, well "Sin" is my HG, I use it all over my face to highlight too. Definitely worth it!

on 2/16/2014 2:53:00 PM

Out of curiosity and the gush of raves here and yt, I bought one at Sephora.

At first, I was delightful with the variety of shades, the right shimmer, how good it spreads and blends. Some shades are less pigmented, some are better than average.

after 2 months of using this, I decided to return it.

Even with the primer, this product doesnt deliver to my expectations. It just keeps creasing and gone too fast.

This doesnt show up in drag makeup--- nada.

I made my own customized palette of true neutrals - both matte and shimmer by buying pro brands ben nye, inglot, kryolan and mufe. Depotted them and put on a magnetic empty palette. Blows away the UD Naked palette by million miles!

on 2/14/2014 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The best set of eyeshadows for me. Good for the first-timers and for those who are afraid of using eyeshadows. Also good as a gift!!! Love it so much.

My favourites are, of course, Sin for the inner lids. Naked, Smog and Buck are the shades you can wear daily. Half-baked is pretty good too.

Popular Palettes

The Nudes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches