Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

I have found another thread of reviews on MUA on the same product ..So , here is is my review "again" :
don't have severe dark circles , but I have deep-set eyes and I don't have the healthiest lifestyle ..So I have been using concealers & more make-up for the last two years ..I bought this after reading the good reviews , I liked it ..Specially the cooling roll-on ball which soothes in the hot weather I live in (I recommend putting it in the fridge all the time if you live in a warm country ) ...It doubled as an amazing eye primer under eyeshadows ( yey :) ..I have dry eyelids so I can't use typical eye primers happily :/.. The only problem was ; I bought it in meduim ..or dark I think ...Which was too dark for me ..Still, I use it as an eye primer till I get a lighter shade to use it under my eyes .

on 8/19/2012 10:31:00 PM

I feel like a deranged super hero, on an never ending quest to combat my arch nemesis under eye circles.

Seriously, my mom gave me alot of things, gorgeous hair, flawless complextion, big dark eyes. She also went ahead and passed along her horrible under eye circles. The kind of circles that leave me with three choices in the morning. Sunglasses, Full Makeup, Or spend an entire day recieving sympathy and the well wishes of people who hope I feel better soon. So my story with this product goes as follows..
1.) Reading a magazine, hmm under eye roller.. Pfft as IF.
2.) Wandering through store, hmm there's that roller thing, looks stupid.
3.) Back at store, okay maybe I will try it..
4.) No way its to expensive, it isn't going to work..
5.) Okay I am going to try it..KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE!..
6.) -glances nervously- I hope no one saw my fist pump..
7.) Okay here we go..-applies it-
8.) -Blends it and sets it with a dab of powder-
9.) Wow, really?
10,) Hey, wow..really?
11.) -goes outside for the first time in years with no sunglasses, no full makeup, and get told how pretty I look "natural" by multiple people.
12.) SUCCESS! My mission is complete!

In summary I love this product, I happen to be lucky and it matches my skintone, I could definately see how some people might not have that experience with it. The coverage is pretty sheer though and easily blended. I do set it with a light powder. All in all I will definately repurchase so I can use it on days when I just want to run to the store without spending 45 minutes in front of my mirror combating dark circles with 5 different products and turning myself into a human optical illusion.

One warning, do not expect the roller ball to just flawlessly roll it onto your skin. That would be awesome, but really I just tap some product there with it and blend with my fingers.

Also I can wear it all day with no touch up, however it would be super easy to reapply and fix up if needed because its such a light layer!

As long as they make it, this will be in my makeup box..

on 8/19/2012 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'm NC30-35 and use the color Medium/Deep
This is a surprisingly decent product. I have REALLY bad dark circles, and while this does not completely obliterate them, it does provide decent coverage. I can see this working really well on someone with light to moderate circles. This has salmon/peachy undertones so it works well at canceling out some of the brown on my undereyes.
While this does provide decent coverage, there are a few cons with the formula and packaging. The rollerball tends to leak way too much product which interferes with getting a precise application. In addition the formula is a bit too runny/watery for my liking. I feel that if this was a bit thicker, it would have even better coverage.
This has a pleasant scent that doesn't irritate my eyes.
Overall, this was a decent find for a DS concealer.

on 8/9/2012 2:02:00 AM

A fairly good product. It covers my dark circles nicely without being too yellow. Its pigmented but is not very thick in consistency itself, in fact quite watery, it doesn't crease up into my under eye wrinkles as much, which was usually a problem when using concealers for me. It does a little bit, I don't remember having used a concealer in the past that didn't, but I would have to say it doesn't crease up as much as the ones I've used so far. probably because of the watery consistency.
the way you apply onto your skin using the rollerball seems to be a nice packaging idea. It makes it easier for you to control the amount you're putting onto your skin, and you don't seem to waste as much product that way.
It does seem to be pretty pricey seeing that it comes from the drugstore, but it is the one of the best under eye concealer that I've used from the drugstore so far so I guess the price is not completely unreasonable.

on 8/7/2012 7:07:00 AM

I'm on my second rollerball of this so it would be a repurchase but I actually swapped for this one. This is a great drugstore concealer for dark circles. It's lighter coverage, non cakey and has good staying power. It really brightens and conceals my circles well. An undereye concealer is one thing that I never go without even on a light or minimal makeup day so I consider this a HG product. (I've been alternating between this and Maybelline dream lumi in radiant.) I think some try this and expect a lot of coverage but it's not really intended to be a heavy duty coverage product IMO. If you're looking for heavy coverage or have severe circles you'd probably be better off looking into another product or going the corrector And concealer route.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is actually a repurchase for me. I noticed my dark circles were lighter from using this. For the price this is an excellent product that I will keep buying.

on 8/5/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Love the amount of product you get and the dispenser. Really helps conceal dark circles and it doesn't get cakey. Lasts all day.

on 8/4/2012 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was searching for a budget buy dark circle concealer and I came across this. I want to say its totally amazing. Works great, its light and smells ok and stays for long. Perfect for the eyes !!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My sister introduced me to this product. I bought it feeling hopeful that I'd like it and I did. It's a light weight formula that blends well. It's good w/ or w/o make-up and actually does brighten your eye area. I think it lasts all day, but it's something you can carry with you and touch up if you're going out after work w/o it looking cakey. I've had mine for months and it shows no signs of running out anytime soon. I don't know if it's the best thing out there, but for the money, it definitely helps conceal dark under-eye circles.

on 7/23/2012 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A great, easy product, good for no-makeup days. Can settle if too much is used.