September 2, 2014 | 1102 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by neddykapoozle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty cool taupy brown color with a silvery shimmer, but I had such pigmentation issues with this one. I felt like I couldn't get any color up from it. I used it over a primer and everything but it still was so sheer. It's a pretty color and only a buck at the drugstore, so it's worth checking out. Many love it, but I didn't have such luck.

I do adore most of the color icon line, which is why I'm so shocked this didn't work for me well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by MelyBee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG I love love love this color. It's $1.99 at my local RiteAid and I'm totally in love with it ! The color is really creamy and super pigmented. The only thing I have to complain about is the packing, It's kind of hard to open. But other than that it's a beauty-ful color and goes on SILKY =D I think I'm going to have to stock up on this color. Just in case they stop making it ! I mean with 20 bucks I'll get 10 MUA HA HA ! A life time supply LOL JK
I give it 5 stars !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is NOT a dupe for MAC Satin Taupe. Nutty is more cool toned and far more shimmery. Satin Taupe pulls more red in shade. I actually like this much better than Satin Taupe as an all over lid color. This is my most reached for eyeshadown when I want a cool toned neutral eye or to tone down other louder eyeshadows. This is a must have! For $2 you just can't go wrong! This is a really good eyeshadow for any price. The fact that it is $2 makes it a no-brainer. Buy this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

this shadow is extremely pigmented and blends well for only costing a few bucks.

unfortunately, the color doesn't suit me well (NC25/30) and ends up looking very muddy on me. I don't care for the silver/shimmery undertone the shade has.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by haidehh

Great product. Stays well. Good for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I really enjoy using this eyeshadow. It is very pigmented, goes on smooth and blends out really nicely. Its been said before but it is a good dupe for Satin Taupe, which I also own. They both have a satin finish and is a silvery medium brown. When swatched side by side, Nutty is just a hair lighter and has a more of a silver sheen to it. I love that the packaging is so small and doesn't add a lot of bulk to the shadow and it takes up less space than say a Mac container. But don't be fooled because it contains 1.7 grams of shadow which is more than a Mac single (1.5grams) and for a fraction of the price!! I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by touchingmirasol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a wonder, rich, shimmery, medium-taupe shade. It applies smooth as butter! It looks great against my warm, tan skin tone - until there's flash photography, that is. In photos, flash makes this shade look silver and gaudy. Otherwise, it would be perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by mayebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this once, and then gave it to my friend. It looks really bad on me, the undertones just don't work with my skin tones I guess. It's also not very pigmated in my opinion. It took me a lot and a lot of applying to even get a tiny bit of color. It looks pretty in the package, and I wished that it worked, because it is super cheap (that means I'm also not out of a lot of money). The packaging was also pretty hard to open, so I can see a lot of people breaking the actual eyeshadow just because they're trying so hard to get the packaging open. Not a winner, too bad!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2010 5:34:00 AM More reviews by foofighter99

I bought this colour because I couldn't get over the similarity to the Clinique Colour Surge (Foxy shade) in the package. It was a dead ringer for my fave eyeshadow of all time (hee, hee, how dramatic!). In the package they look like twins. On the face...not so much. I find this is a nice quality, deeply pigmented shade with velvety ease of application BUT (there is always a but), it is very frosty. The Clinique Foxy shadow is more of a cooled down taupey grey. This Wet n' Wild shade is very silvery. That is the best way to describe it. It's very pretty but a litte too shimmery for an everyday look for myself. On a very young person I bet it would rock even for everyday. I find at my age now that frostiness = look at my wrinkles! It's very economical and the packaging is cute, small and easy to access. I do love that it's a single pan shadow. As much as I thought I hit pay dirt with this Clinique Foxy knock-off I sadly must keep searching for zee true doppleganger......or keep buying $20.00 eyeshadow from Clinque.

EDIT: I had to stop using this eyeshadow as it must have something in it that irritates my eyes as they kept watering endlessly. I would give it a 5 for a pretty shade but it's low end eyeshadow with cheap ingredients so I downgraded to a 1 because I have such sensitive eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nutty is a shimmery, creamy taupe that's neither too cool nor too warm, so it will probably suit most skintones. This shadow is highly pigmented and easy to blend, and it's very compact, so it won't take up much space in a makeup bag. An ideal, staple shade.