September 22, 2014 | 1835 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know how some people could hate the texture, I mean for me, the texture is perfect. It's not too glossy (some lipsticks that are too moisturizing tend to look too glossy on me and sometimes that finish is not what I'm looking for) but it's NOT drying/cakey either. It goes on smoothly on my lips, even without lipbalm under it. I love it. I love the texture and I don't find any weird smell at all, it's scentless to me.

The color itself is also a pretty neutral nude. It's not concealer-like nude like my MAC Creme de Nude for instance, it has a little life to it, maybe a bit of peachy-pink tint? Just a liiiittle bit though.

All I can say is that this lipstick has become one of my favorite nudes now. It's perfect paired with dark smokey eyes. And by the way I'm Asian, NC35-37 skin with a slight olive undertone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by gabbygibsongirl

First off the packaging is cute with the quilt design nd the revlon logo embossed on the Lipstick itself.Great nude on my lips. The texture is soft and slightly moisturizing. Has good staying power for the most part. The color on my lips is a slight pinky nude. Not corpse like at all. Great everyday color. Maybe will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

price is a bit high for a drugstore brand-- $7-something, i believe

i have naturally dry lips, and this wasnt all that moisturizing for me-- went on a bit dry, actually.

color: not at all what i was looking for. i was under the impression that "nude" would be very similar to the color of my natural lips, NOT the color of my skin, so i ended up with lips that looked like i'd covered them in my foundation :/

i wont wear it again without a gloss of some sort over it to change the color and add some moisture. i will DEFINATELY not re-buy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by arifiorella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this nude. its moisterizing and its the perfect color. its not too light but its pigmented more pinkish. so, its like the kim kardashian nude. this is similar to MAC hue. I love this lipstick tho because its cheap, moisterizing, a great everyday color, and really cute packaging! get this if you like nudes!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by kmp1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this lipstick, for a pretty decent price, you get a decent product. Compared to Revlon's Nude Attitude, this is 100x better. The formula is creamier and smoother, the color is more pinky instead or orange, and it is nowhere near as drying. I prefer my MAC lipsticks, but this is a good drugstore alternative. I would probably purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by sohysterical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this because not a single store I went to had GOSH Darling in stock. It's just okay. The consistency is nice, I have lipbalm on underneath so it feels really nice and smooth, but I find the color a little too orange. It's not obvious, it certainly doesn't look /bad/, but it's not what I was looking for. I have naturally really pigmented lips, so I wanted something to tone that down a little without giving me cocealer-mouth. This achieves that, but it's just a little too warm for my skintone. The word that comes to mind is 'caramel', even though that's not totally accurate, it should give you an idea of what I mean. I'll probably continue to use it on lipstick days, maybe under a lipgloss until I find something better, but once I do this will probably never be used again.

The case is super cute though, very Chanel, right down to the writing on the actual lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by PepperTam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect nude color for me. Most nudes are too brown on me. Not this one. It has a slight pink tone. It covers well. I have pale skin and this doesn't wash me out or blot my lips out completely. I had that problem with nude additude. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've tried a few more of these in other colors, and am loving this one. I wasn't happy really with the others - please see my other reviews for those, but this one is looking great! It does take the right kind of application, and the skin tone (like all other l/s in my experience!), and it can look good on lots of folks.

It is a pretty true neutral nude, IMO. It's not too pinky, and not too yellow, or gray. If you use a heavy hand, it will likely turn out to look like concealer. But if you use a nice liner, and just dab this on, and mix a little gloss or a little balm on top (depending for which look you're going for), it looks much better, and like a gorgeous nude to go with your look! You can really alter this by the color gloss that you add on top.

These really vary in price depending on where you get them. I think they are around $9 at CVS and Wags, but more like $8 at Target, and $6-7 at Walmart.

The texture feels great, like a moisturizing lipstick, and slides on nicely but with great payoff. I didn't find this to be chalky on my lips. This leaves a matte-satin type finish for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by uzbekchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would never buy it again. The color is not a problem, the texture is. It is totaly cakey, streaky and drying. The price is too expensive for such a horrible quality product. Packaging is nice but it doesn't matter when the product sucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by jenn9228

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it. I wouldn't wear it alone because it might look too pale,
    but the color is very pretty and the packaging if also very pretty!
    I think it's one of the most natural looking nude shade lipstick.
    I am positively sure I will but this product again. It's really cheap anyway.