November 21, 2014 | 1739 users online

Eye Primer - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is kind of hit or miss. If you have fine lines or dry skin around your eyes, I would not use it. But, if you have relatively smooth skin or oily lids, it's a good product and works as it should, so I give it a three. There are better primers, but this one is okay.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by calgary7

I received a mini version of this in a set. Sadly, this primer does not work at all for me. I applied it before putting on eyeliner in the morning and by the end of the day, my eyeliner was streaking and looked messy. Maybe it works better under concealer?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by marylydiab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OK- I've read the reviews for this and have to agree w/ the dispensing of this product. I took mine back to the store after waaaay too much came out- the salesperson showed me how to fix that- make an "L" with one hand, place the tip of the dispenser in the crook of the "L" and press- the correct amount comes out. It has something to do w/ the pressure placed on the dispenser. Other than the dispensing- I LOVE this product. I have SUPER oily lids and this is the ONLY thing I've found that keeps my liner from running all day long. I've bought my second tube and still love it. I just wish it was easier to dispense and easier to see how much is remaining in the container.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by nuts4dogs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I wish I had read the review before buying this product. The pump dispenses way too much product. It went creepy under my eyes and creased on my lids. I'm in my 50's but have good skin. It made my eyes look old.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by everythingblack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Didn't like at all. It seemed way too pasty and it dried super fast when I dotted it on - I didn't even have time to spread it. I tried to and it just caked up and made my eyes look horrible. Like I had put too much foundation or concealer on them. I ended up using my damp foundation sponge to rub most of it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by valentinekisses

I have a few mini tubes of this so that's pretty much the only reason I wouldn't buy the full sized version, although I don't really reach for this primer all that often.

It is a nice shadow primer; it helps my shadows stay put all day, colors look truer and there is no creasing. I haven't used it as a primer for my concealer yet but I'm sure it would work for that too.

It's a nice product, something worth checking out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in a sample size, so I don't know what the packaging is like for the full sized product. Mine is in a tube with a doe-foot applicator. The product itself isn't bad, but for the money I would have to pay for the full size, it isn't worth it. My eyemakeup does stay on longer witht this, but it seems like the higher-end the eye shadow, the less this helps? Weird, but that's what I've noticed! The color is kind of yellowish, so it look awkward when I apply it anywhere above my crease. I'm pretty fair, so if you're deeper toned, this may be problem. Overall, I probably won't buy again. I'd rather try a different eye primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by xrainbowbarf

The pump is a major problem. There is wasted product due to the packaging which is something they have to work on.
What I love about this primer is the fact that it conceals as well. I adore that. I normally have to prime first, conceal and THEN work on my eyeshadow - with this stuff, its all in one step.
When I first used this product, I wasnt crazy about the creasing, but I've learned that this is a primer you have to work into your lid. I really think they need to change this packaging to a wand-type of applicator. Once its worked in, it really won't stray.
I got to try it since a friend was working for Sephora and he recieved it gratis - I dont know if I'm okay with shelling out $26 for a good product with a very fault pump, however.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by bellalizamarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is garbage. The only good thing I can say is that it is a so-so concealer. It creased and the colors of my shadows were ok, lemon-aid helps the colors pop better than this waste of money. The packaging is ok, but I can deal with sub-par packaging if the product works as advertised.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ammyy7993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For the price I paid for this I am really disappointed. I only use this product to help brighten under my eyes and to prime my eyelids before putting on eyeshadow. I normally don't put any concealer on top of this product as I feel it only weighs my skin down more. The consistency is pretty thick and the packaging causes the product to kind of clog up around the top. You really don't need a lot of this product so I find just one tiny pump is enough but it's really hard to control how much comes out.

I would much rather use a clear primer for my face and eyes than this product. It really just feels like I'm adding another layer of foundation or concealer to my eye area. The only reason I still use it is because I paid so much for it and hate throwing things away!