September 17, 2014 | 2031 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by DCarter23103

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite concealers and it works so well! I have good skin but do have dark undereye circles, a few small sun spots and the odd blemish every now and then. It's very pigmented and you need just the tiniest amount. You do have to be careful under the eyes as it can get "cakey" if you are not careful to apply thin layers. It can also look a little "flat" so I usually apply a spot brightener like the YSL gold pen. That being said, I haven't found a product yet that "out covers" dark circles. I will definitely re purchase, but that will be a long time from now as the tube I purchased will last for years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is an amazing concealer. I do not like the make up forever hd foundation, but the full cover concealer is really, really good.
it covers acne, scars, pimples, discolouration etc. it does not melt off your face, it does not transfer onto clothing, its waterproof and it doesnt have to have powder to set it.
i use a flat concealer brush to apply. you need only the smallest bit. the tube will last forever.
the other thing i like about this concealer is that it is not too drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by sayakhansa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Possible holy grail concealer!! I LOVE this concealer! I'm a 17-yr-old teenager with occasional pimple and spots, on top of that I have nasty hands and I just can't not claw those spots off of my face so I have quite a significant amount of blemish marks on my cheeks. The colour that I use is #8 which is quite a dead-on match except, it's a tad too pink for me but the tiniest amount can cover a lot. I also use this for my under eyes and it doesn't crease or crack. I don't use a lot of makeup on a day to day basis but this is an absolute must have. I apply it with a damp sponge or fingers, it works great with both. It is expensive but I feel like it's so worth it especially if you have vile under eye circles and blemish marks because this covers them like a dream. Will repurchase again. And again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Karrrluh

Beautiful coverage, unfortunately too drying for my under eye area where I need it most. Even after putting eye cream and primer. Tried it on my mom with oiler skin and I worked fantastic for her ! It is pricey but it also lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Wow, you really have to be on the ball with this concealer. It sets so fast!
But I love that I don't have to fuss with it and keep buffing it in with a brush. Once it's on, it's on. It dries to a nice finish and you don't have to worry. The shade range seems to be really good. I chose a few samples of 4 & 5 to play around with for a few weeks. You only need a very small amount to get results. If you use too much, you will notice (and so will everyone else). This is full coverage serious concealer. If you have little to no blemishes or dark circles, I'd go for the HD concealer instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by tereesees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the wearability, lasts forever and doesn't crease, covers pretty well too, although not as well as i thought since it didn't cover my hyperpigmentation from melasma completely, which was disappointing since it says full cover. Also, not enough shade variation; most of the shades are cool toned and i couldn't find one that matched me completely,which is probably why it didn't cover my melasma as well as it should have. It was also quite expensive.Probably won't buy again unless they make warmer shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I'm in love with this, this is my absolute favorite concealer. I'm def going to repurchase I just need to finish up with my other concealers. These shades run pretty light im a #6 in this and its pretty much the perfect shade.this is most def full coverage and you need the finest bit, I have horrible dark circles and once I apply my corrector then this they're magically gone. This does dry quickly so what i usually do is do one eye blend and pat until it sinks in then do the other eye and set. I forget exactly how much this is originally but i do remember i paid 20-25 with my discount, this is expensive but the tube will last you forever because you have to use such little product. If you don't have any major dark curled or imperfections to correct and if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend it, but other then that i say try it just ask a sa for a sample before you invest the $30+.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Perhaps it's unfair for me to rating this just now as all I got was a sample (and unlike a previous reviewer, my sample was so small that I was actually a bit appalled! Perhaps the tube was almost empty but still....this sample is maybe the size of a sequin...or smaller!).

Now, if the tube was almost empty, this might also explain the issue I've had with the sample....when applied, it looked very dry and "scaly" (much like my experience with MAC's Studio Sculpt concealer which, to date, still remains the WORST under-eye concealer of all time for me). I was quite dismayed with the way this looked and I was surprised, as I know this product has very good reviews.

I have been using the MUFE Lifting concealer which I really like, except that the coverage is a bit too light for my under-eye area which is why I wanted to try Full Cover. I think I'll ask for another sample the next time I'm at Sephora, or get the SA to apply it for me (maybe they'll have opened a new tube by then). I imagine the results will be much better and if that does turn out to be the case, I will come back and change my review.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by lolabop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using Revlon age defying for about 2 years and it was discontinued, so I took my friend up on her advice of getting this concealer. It is amazing. I have pretty dry skin and dark circles, and this works like a charm. Worth the $30.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A few years ago, I had a friend who worked at Sephora and received MUFE Full Cover Concealer in her gratis. The shade wasn't right for her, but it was for me, so she gave it to me. I love, love, love this stuff! I'm only on my second tube, and I've had it a year, and I'd say I've only used about 1/3 of the tube. It's so pigmented that you literally need the smallest pinhead size dot to cover most imperfections. I love how you need so little! It really helps justify the $30 price tag. That's high for concealer in my book, but I don't mind the spending the money when something works. I also love that it's sweat and budgeproof! I have long days and oily skin, so I need something that can last. It's also a lifesaver in the summer when it's time to swim or hit the beach. I don't have perfect skin (nowhere close), so I don't feel comfortable with a naked face. This helps me feel better because I know it will cover. look natural, and most importantly, LAST! I really hope MUFE keeps making this for a long time because this stuff is a HG if I've ever had one.