December 20, 2014 | 1625 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by oooSLICKooo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Jumped on the bandwagon - and I'm glad I did! After some trial and error with the shades, I've got a good match and I'm very happy! I'm NC35 and #8 beige was a perfect match. I wouldn't say this completely covers everything as good as a comparable product like Dermablend, however, it does last and last, which is so important. Don't get me wrong, the coverage is awesome, but you do have to layer 2 or 3 thin layers for maximum coverage. I usually used dermablend to cover my issues, but it did slide off my oily skin in the summer. This one stays put like no other. For those who find it too drying for under the eyes, I suggest layering it on top of an eye cream. The Sephora SA applied an eye cream to my undereyes, worked it in, then layered a couple of layers of this concealer, letting each layer dry. While she was working, I was thinking "Mmm...ok, this will crease in an hour". I was wrong! It didn't crease and looked great 3 hours later. You don't understand how much of a feat this is for me - EVERYTHING creases on me. It was just a fact of life I had to live with, but not anymore. While this product doesn't promise not to crease, its staying power is beyond anything I've tried before. Previous reviews are correct in stating that this dries darker than when first applied. Its the most I've ever paid for a concealer, but when it works, its worth it.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by superdamnfickle

So glad I decided to buy this even though its rather pricey (SGD$50 at Sephora). It covers my acne scars, redness, eyebags and all. It's easy to blend and looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by fifster

This is by far the best concealer I have ever come across! Before this, my favorite was L'Oreal Photogenic but then it got discontinued and a consultant from Sephora recommended this product to me and ever since then I've been in love with it ! It is perfect, gives me the right amount of coverage without caking up, not oily, and covers wonderfully. The only problem with it is I'd say is it could be quite heavy at time but other than that it works very well! Definitely recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by LittleTogi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been collecting makeup for about 2-3 years, and this is by far the best concealer I've ever used! I have mild to severe acne and this is great for covering those breakouts without needing too much product. The coverage is amazing and i also love how it is waterproof. It's great for the summer when you sweat a lot and when you go out to the beach or something like that. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow. this concealer is honestly the best I have tried, and I have tried a LOT of concealers. It is so creamy and smooth, it blends like a dream, is pretty much water proof and sweat proof, and I love that a little goes a long way. I like this much better then my MAC Studio Finish Concealer(and I am loyal to my MAC!), it's a lot creamier and I feel like it covers better and is definitely longer lasting, it's also a lot better for under eye circles. My Studio Finish Concealer always creases up underneath my eyes and sometimes it can look cakey when I set it with a powder, which is necessary because if I don't it will slide off. Talk about Catch 22. With this stuff, there is no problem at all, it stays matte and covers so well. I love this stuff. I got a sample from Sephora and it lasted me a few weeks! It is super expensive at $30, but for the coverage, consistency, and how a little goes a long way - I see this concealer lasting up to a year, easily. And I use a lot of concealer. amazing product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Redbone21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update 1/25/14
My go to concealer. Soooo I finally figured out my shade which is 10. 8 works ok too and I like 7 for my undereyes. This covers scars or whatever else you have going on amazingly. I've had my #7 tube for almost a year with regular use so yeah it is kind of pricy ($35+) but you definitly get your moneys worth. One of my holy grails

Well first off let me start by saying I havent actually bought this concealer yet. I got really good samples from Sephora. I was given # 8 and #10. The texture of the concealer is really good for discolorations and under eyes. You dont need alot at all. A little really does go along way. This is a good concealer to use without having to use regular liquid foundation. If the color wasnt a smidge too dark I would wear this on my face more often. It works for my face when I wear my make-up going out but for regular days its a little too dark. #8 works great for my under eyes though and lasts all day along with being easy to remove. I've had these samples since May. Now that its August I actually have a good amount left. So with all that being said if I can sample #6 for my face and these one day run out I would find this worth the $30

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by ShaniBake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm normally a MAC girl! Lika an old lady and her oatmeal, I usually don't stay from my brand. However, last year I got adult ance! WTF!!!!! With this came my new addiction....Yes, that's right...I'm addicted to popping pimples!!! Needless to say, my skin officially looks like shit @#$%e. I recently started using this concealor. I love it!!!!! I stays on all day. it doesn't break me out!! The color quality is awesome. As a African American it can be chanlleging to find the right color. The price is a bit ridiclous, but its so worth it. It also last a long time. Beacause it doesn't really brighten, I don't use it under my eyes. But as far ads blemishes it the only thing I will use now.

11 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by CheekyBo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the color in #6 and I am an NC20-25 in MAC. When I was in my teens I was stupid and didn't wear sunscreen while trying to get a tan, that left me with dark sunspots on my face that I am so insecure about now. So ALWAYS wear sunscreen! With that said I have tried many concealers to try and cover up my sunspots (Benefit Boing, MAC studio finish, Bobbi Brown) None really covered them up. The MUFE full cover concealer is the only concealer that almost covers them up completely! I can still see them faintly, but this has been the product that has done the best so far. It also lasts all day on me. I don't have a problem with cakeyness either. This so far is my HG concealer for sunspots and the occasional pimple.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by CiaraAinsley

Pros

-great color selection, as we've come to expect from MUFE. (Note- if you swatch a color and it looks very pink/otherwise off... give it another try. I find that #6 is a perfect match on my face, but looks oddly pinkish swatched.)
-great coverage.
-looks so natural. I have acne/acne scarring but wear nothing but this concealer... I don't need to wear it with foundation, or blend it into oblivion... it just looks like skin. Wow, is all I can say.
-doesn't crease under my eyes or (!) on my eyelids. Without powder. Holy crap.
-actually masks textural issues instead of accentuating them. I have NEVER encountered a full coverage concealer that doesn't make my flakies/healing skin look like hell, until now.
-lasts all day, but easy to remove at the same time.
-a little goes a looooong way.

Cons

-it's a lot to pay up front. It does last a very long time from what I hear, but still.
-it's better for blemishes than for under eyes, imo.

Bottom line- this has been an absolute miracle product for me. Give it a try, and it may very well be a miracle product for you, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Sisterhazel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have oily skin with large pores, and I am very acne prone. I have numerous red spots on my face, from the sun and past breakouts. This concealer covers EVERYTHING, and stays on all day. I use a small concealer brush to paint each red spot, then cover with loose powder, or powder foundation. Time consuming, yes. But this will last 10+ hours, so totally worth it. It does not irritate my skin, or cause me to breakout. $32 may seem expensive at first glance, but considering I have had my tube for over 2 years, and use it daily, it's worth the cost. This stuff is just amazing for me. It stays on through excessive heat and humidity, and paired with MN luxiva lasting powder foundation, actually makes my skin look good.

I do not use this around my eye area, so I can't comment on that (I use Lancome Effacernes for undereye) But for a pimple/redness concealer, it's the BOMB.

*I think if you wanted to use this around the eyes, you'd have to mix it with a little eye cream because it is dry for the eye area.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No