July 22, 2014 | 1260 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by lolabop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using Revlon age defying for about 2 years and it was discontinued, so I took my friend up on her advice of getting this concealer. It is amazing. I have pretty dry skin and dark circles, and this works like a charm. Worth the $30.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A few years ago, I had a friend who worked at Sephora and received MUFE Full Cover Concealer in her gratis. The shade wasn't right for her, but it was for me, so she gave it to me. I love, love, love this stuff! I'm only on my second tube, and I've had it a year, and I'd say I've only used about 1/3 of the tube. It's so pigmented that you literally need the smallest pinhead size dot to cover most imperfections. I love how you need so little! It really helps justify the $30 price tag. That's high for concealer in my book, but I don't mind the spending the money when something works. I also love that it's sweat and budgeproof! I have long days and oily skin, so I need something that can last. It's also a lifesaver in the summer when it's time to swim or hit the beach. I don't have perfect skin (nowhere close), so I don't feel comfortable with a naked face. This helps me feel better because I know it will cover. look natural, and most importantly, LAST! I really hope MUFE keeps making this for a long time because this stuff is a HG if I've ever had one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by pizzamomma

LOVE this stuff! I was looking for something that I could wear to the gym, beach, pool etc....I don't have perfect skin and I know some of you think some of us are crazy for not going totally make-up free during these times. That is fine if you feel confident without make-up but some of us don't. I have uneven skin tone, breakouts (even in my 40's). I did not want a full make-up look and I use this in #5 in all the right spots and I look like I have even looking skin with out the make-up look. I just brush a very little amount over my face with a foundation brush. I sweat or get wet and it stays!! I add alittle waterproof mascara, bronzer, light powder and go. The best thing I have found!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by dreamstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rarely put on make-up, only concealer. Using #4. Works great with Laura Mercier's TM. Both blend well together for light coverage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This concealer can double up as a foundation. Especially for summer months, when I don't feel like wearing liquid foundations. I just spot conceal with this, use it for under eyes as well and top it off my Everyday Minerals powder foundation (which btw gives almost full coverage on its own too). I have this is No.5 Vanilla, which matches my NC25 skin perfectly. Its a squeeze tube, so its hygenic & you can get the last drop out & its travel friendly. Its $30 but will last a longg time. My only draw back, it can separate or get greasy to the touch if you don't reach it for it daily. I'm a concealer junkie & even when I'm almost completely satisfied with one, I can't help but try others, so I can't say I'll repurchase this for sure! But so far so good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by StilettoQueen7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use the lightest shade, #1. Fantastic concealer. Especially for using under my eyes, it covers my dark circles wonderfully. Also is thick enough to cover up my dark scarring. And zero oxidation! My skin is very light, I'm the lightest shade for every foundation/concealer I try, so for people with skin darker than mine going up a shade to cancel out the oxidation is obviously not an option, so the zero oxidation was a huge bonus. First I tried out MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, which is about $10 cheaper than this one, and it covered just as well as this one, but I found when I checked the mirror in the middle of the day the places where I had put the concealer had gotten darker. So I returned it and bought this one, and I'm sticking with it! Also, with this one you get more value for your money because with the squeeze tube you can precisely control how much product you get out (with Pro Longwear that was a huge issue because I couldn't control how much it pumped out and it kept giving me too much, so I was wasting product), and you only need a tiny bit at a time as you're putting it on. So, with the amount you get, even at the price - which I don't think is that bad compared to what I've paid before on other products (and gotten less than stellar results) - I will definitely continue to repurchase. This is a staple in my makeup routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by reignn

This concealer has AMAZING coverage. This was a lifesaver when I started to break out horribly. It covers blemishes and redness like no other, and even with such great coverage it didn't look cakey but instead quite natural. It also has fantastic wear, lasting well over 8 hours. However it did clog my pores fairly easily, which was quite annoying for me since it's such a great product.

It's pricey given the small bottle you get, but since it's so pigmented a little goes a long way. A larger range of shades would also be nice, since I couldn't find a light beige colour (I have very pale asian skin) that matched me well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by snsdgirl14

I'm on my third tube of this concealer! This has honestly been a life saver for me. I have a general uneven skin tone (dark circles underneath eyes, hyperpigmentation on cheeks from post acne) and I have used this concealer all year on my face. It covers way better than any other concealer I have ever used. It lasts a good amount of time - I have combination skin that tends to get oily after a few hours, and this concealer does not melt off or oxidize. In fact, it just seems to melt into the skin after an hour or so, giving an even more natural, pretty look to your skin. A little goes a long way; I need a small droplet to cover one whole section of my cheek, and a few little dots to cover my under eye circles.

I struggled with a breakout this year and seriously I couldn't have lived without this. It covered my marks and zits so well and made me feel a lot better about going out in public with a bad breakout. This is also the only product that covers my under eye circles effectively. I will continue to buy this concealer again & again!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by missmecca

No matter what shade i bought,it went from really light when applied to crazy dark.what concealer does that..ill stick with mac

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by appletea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have mixed feelings about this product. On the plus side, the tube (while pricey) will last FORever. You only need a small amount to cover redness, blemishes and the under eye area. I also think the range of colors is excellent. I'm using the shade Flesh which is perfectly neutral and great for my light olive skin. As for the negatives, I find the concealer rather drying and it magnifies the dryness on areas of the face you otherwise didn't think were dry. If you have naturally dry skin or you're on acne medications as I am, this isn't a good product. Moreover, I don't think it covers nearly as well as Dermablend's Smooth Indulgence Concealer. I am happy I tried this product and put my lemming to rest but I will be returning it.