September 23, 2014 | 1056 users online

Loose Powders - E.L.F. - Studio High Definition Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by js1624

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG, HG for sure!! Thanks to all you ladies who wrote reviews - this is awesome and the only powder I have been able to use on my sensative skin in years. Most have mica in them and it is very irritating. This stuff makes your makeup look great and stay that way all day. It may look little dry at first but after a while your skin looks like velvet. I even tried it when I got home in the evening after work on top of my foundation and shiney nose - there was no caking, streaking or anything else - it just looked great. Wonderfull product! I will probably buy a couple more just to stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by 1216jennifer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this powder! I think it works as well as a high end a hd powder. I use it to set my foundation and concealer. It does not leave me looking like a ghost.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by haleigh92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the many makeup items I won on a site called Buzznet, and I'm in love with it! It works amazingly, and you can't beat the price like many others have said! I would totally recommend it! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by sjlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

ugh. After all the nice reviews I wanted to love this. And I did. At first. I put it on after foundation and it cut shine and made my face silky. Didn't really have an issue with a white cast, and it was $3 when I got it.
Then I went to work. It was awful! I looked dead and (I swear) my face is oily, and I had just mosturized and exfoliated the night before and I had tons of tiny dry patches! I felt so insecure the rest of the day. I even tried this different ways with a powder brush and looked at it in different lightings like school and daylight. This stuff is bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So happy I this was reccommended to me by MUA! Wouldn't have tried it otherwise. Usually I don't do drugstore foundations or powders, but this is just as good as HE finishing powders. You can't beat 6 bucks for a ton of product that is this good. I just lightly dust this over the top of my makeup and it really does create a soft focus. I was pleasantly suprised to find my makeup didnt budge and skin less oily after several hours. This also works great for setting lipstick, you can dust on lips before and/ or after lipstick is on place to keep lipstick from bleeding out of lipline. Really happy I saved money here! Definitly try this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by xogabrielle

I use this every single day to set my makeup. It comes with a great amount of product, and the bulky packaging can be looked over since I keep it at home. I use the ELF powder brush to stipple it all over and it keeps my face matte all day and minimizes my pores. It's very comparable to the MUFE HD Powder for a fraction of the price. If you have dry skin, I would make sure your face is very well moisturized prior though. My favorite powder ever!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

I really wanted to love this product as I'm always looking for a good finishing powder! My skin is super oily and breakout prone, so I need a powder that mattifies without adding cakiness or oil. This product is very light and smooth, I buff it on with a powder brush after my foundation to set makeup. Unfortunately, it tends to highlight my enlarged pores and break me out. :( it is good for mattifying properties, but I just don't like the way this makes my skin look! I feel pasty and uneven when I use it and it does not provide any coverage. Acne-prone gals like myself should avoid this one. I recommend the Milani multitasker powder as a finishing product instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by sauvignon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works great for absorbing and mattifying my face and setting my foundation.

Also...it's a great dry shampoo for oily hair too, with no white-cast if you buff it out! Try it. Definite love for this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good product! Definitely finish it off with a setting spray though, or else you will look powdery.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, where do i start lol. I don't know if i really like this product considering I've only used it once. I didn't see any difference or glow to my face when i applied it over my foundation but maybe its because i barley applied any because i feared of looking like a ghost. Well i am returning it because after reading some of the reviews I've seen that its not photo friendly and leaves a ghoulish glow when you take a picture with flash.