Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 3/2/2011 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I Bought this Mascara a little while ago i have never see this before and i am so happy i did buy this!!!! This is such a good mascara, I LOVE Doubling my mascara to gt the full effect out of my lashes and i use the falsies, LashBlast and this mascara and it makes my lashes look amazing!!! My Lashes are long and have curl to them and this mascara just brings my length and curl right out, it also does a good job separating my lashes this mascara is really good for separating lashes and i just love this mascara was so glad i purchased it and will be buying it often in the future

on 3/2/2011 1:42:00 PM

I have been an avid user of this mascara for the last 8 years. I hope they never discontinue making it! My lashes are on the lighter side, but have some length and thickness to them. But with that being said, it's a night and day difference when I have no mascara on and when I'm wearing Super Thick Lash. I wear 2 coats on top and one coat on the bottom. It's a rarity to have any flaking, and it never smudges for me. It washes off so easily with most facial cleansers as well. Often I am asked if I have fake eyelashes on. And I proudly answer no, just Cover Girl!

on 3/2/2011 8:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

this is a nice dark black, which i like, and i do feel like it adds noticeable volume to my lashes. i haven't noticed any flaking, although i do tend to get it on my eyelid when i apply, more so than other mascaras i have used. i will be re-purchasing.

on 2/24/2011 11:39:00 PM

This has been my favourite mascara for quite some time. I keep trying out other mascaras- high end and drugstore- but always come back to this. It's super inexpensive, never smudges or gives me raccoon eyes, zero flaking, and the staying power is actually surprisingly good too. I love that with just one swipe you have a nice daytime look but you can build it up to look a little more glam too.

on 2/23/2011 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Don't let the 80's packaging fool you, ladies! The formula inside is far superior to some of the newer mascaras out there. This is always a staple in my makeup bag, I come back to it one way or another. Cheap, no smudges or flakes, lasts all day. You can also build this with multiple coats without spider lashes or clumps at the end of the lashes, like some mascaras do when you layer them (need I say L'oreal or Maybelline?). And for those of you with oily lids, this doesn't transfer! Love that I don't have to worry about mascara streaming down my face after an hour. I am a mascara junkie, and I always try the latest and greatest....they end up disappointing me, and I come back to this old standby. Almost all Cover Girl mascaras are reliables for me, I should just stick with that and stop trying new ones! Also, when this begins to dry out, I add a few drops of saline solution (never tap water - not as sterile) and I get a little extended life out of it.

on 2/21/2011 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been looking for a great mascara. I really like dramatic, black, huge lashes, but I don't want to fuss with false eyelashes. My natural lashes are black, average thickness and length -- not super fine, light, or thin, just so you know what I'm starting with. I also only apply mascara to my upper lashes.

I wore Maybelline's Volum Express The Colossal waterproof for a while, and liked the lashes a lot, but disliked the weird brow-bone smudging. After reading the MUA reviews, I decided CG Professional Super Thick Lash was my next best shot.

I bought some for $4.99 (at Target) in the States. I put on a quick lick of it one morning and thought, ho-hum. Not dramatic. Just an average mascara. Oh well.

This morning, I gave it another shot, and decided to do a more serious application and see what it could really do. Well, my friends, two-three quick coats later (zig-zag and then a straight sweep), this mascara is just as good as The Colossal, with one added bonus -- no smudges at the end of the day. I got loads of thickness, volume, length, and also a bit of unexpected eyelash curling (which is cool, because I hate curling them.)

Tiniest bit of flaking (literally like 2 flakes near my brow) at the end of the day. Far preferable to the inevitable smudging I had with The Colossal. The black is very black, it's not too clumpy, and I'm loving it. The other one is going in the garbage now that I've found my replacement. Great mascara, great price.

UPDATE: I've been using this daily for a week now, and I'm loving it. I'm not noticing ANY flaking at the end of the day. I also love that it's easier to remove than a waterproof mascara , and yet it performs like a waterproof (against oily smudging, that is -- if you cry significantly, you WILL go Tammy Faye with this) during the day. Awesome.

on 2/21/2011 3:20:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this mascara based on the positive reviews here. I can say I do not regret it at all. It costs about $7US and the important thing is that it WORKS. I wanted a mascara that would lenthen and give a a bit of an oompf and this does just that without the smudging and clumping. I dont get the raccoon eyes I usually get with the other fancier mascaras. This really goes on very light and a few strokes and voila...the lashes are done! It washes off very easily without leaving behind the black residue under your eyes either. I really like this one. It's a keeper!

on 2/16/2011 9:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Prior to this, I had tried Maybelline's Full N' Soft Mascara, which I had liked, but it left smudges underneath my eye by the end of the day. So I decided to try this one, after reading positive reviews. I honestly didn't think it would do a whole lot. However, I was pleasantly surprised! It coated my lashes nicely and made them appear thicker and fuller. Also, my lashes point straight down, and other mascaras have straightened them out even after I curled them. This one did no such thing. I was shocked...I actually have lashes now! And the best part was it cost only $4 at Walmart! Definitely buying this again.

on 2/16/2011 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this mascara on a whim because I normally buy lengthening mascara; I wanted to try something new. I'm very impressed, this is the first mascara I've tried that has zero flakes or clumping. My only complaint is that the wand is really big and i wind up scraping excess mascara off. If it wasn't for that, I'd give it a 5. For just around 5 bucks, this is a good mascara and performs better than the more expensive ones.

on 2/16/2011 2:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

In the past 6 months I have spent hundreds of dollars to find the right mascara. I have naturally curly lashes but they are quite light. I also have a problem (even with waterproof mascara) that it smudges under my eyes after a few hours. I'm not sure why because I only use it on my top lashes. Anyway, I decided to pick up this mascara while at Target. It was just $5 and I liked the simple red tube and straight brush. I found it easy to apply to my lashes and it didn't clump at all. It gave them lots of volume and made them nice and dark. I was impressed. The real test was to see if it would smudge. Well it didn't at all! I wore it all day and even through a short nap and there were no smudges! I love this stuff.

Popular Mascaras