October 23, 2014 | 1381 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by sharon517

I bought this mascara on a whim because I normally buy lengthening mascara; I wanted to try something new. I'm very impressed, this is the first mascara I've tried that has zero flakes or clumping. My only complaint is that the wand is really big and i wind up scraping excess mascara off. If it wasn't for that, I'd give it a 5. For just around 5 bucks, this is a good mascara and performs better than the more expensive ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

In the past 6 months I have spent hundreds of dollars to find the right mascara. I have naturally curly lashes but they are quite light. I also have a problem (even with waterproof mascara) that it smudges under my eyes after a few hours. I'm not sure why because I only use it on my top lashes. Anyway, I decided to pick up this mascara while at Target. It was just $5 and I liked the simple red tube and straight brush. I found it easy to apply to my lashes and it didn't clump at all. It gave them lots of volume and made them nice and dark. I was impressed. The real test was to see if it would smudge. Well it didn't at all! I wore it all day and even through a short nap and there were no smudges! I love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by jessgia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have always had a really hard time finding a mascara that doesn't smudge under my eyes, even though I only do the top lashes. "Waterproof", "smudgeproof", blah blah nothing worked! This is the only mascara I've found that stays put ALL DAY. I don't find myself checking for raccoon eyes on my lunchbreak.

The downside is that I have typical sad caucasian girl lashes. Straight as an arrow, thin, and blonde at the tips. This doesn't hold a curl very well and the consistency is a bit off - but in the end it makes me look like I have lashes and I didn't just get done crying!

Price is good, easy to find - so yes I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My sister gave me one of these to try. I like it. Does make my lashes thick w/o caking up. Not sure I like better than my all time favorite, Covergirl Lash Blast. But I do like it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I used this ages ago. I have long thin lashes. I'll take volume if the mascara offers it but I prefer a mascara to give me thickness before anything else. This really didn't give me any thickness. Just spider lashes. It looked horrible so I threw it away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This is a great volumizing mascara! I'm a former Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara user and was looking for a good replacement since it's no longer available here in the U.S. I've tried L'Oreal Voluminous (hated it), YSL Faux Cils (loved the formula but it smudge/smeared like crazy), and I was starting to give up. Someone recommended this to me because Cover Girl and MF are both owned by P&G, and supposedly the ingredients list is identical or nearly identical. Anyways, it truly is volumizing - I have the wimpiest lashes and they're thicker after one coat of this mascara. Even though it's not advertised as a waterproof mascara (packaging says it's "smudgeproof"), I didn't have any issues with smudging or raccoon eyes. I also love that it's cheaper than most drug store mascaras (It was around $4.97 at Walmart and Target).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by slsd22505

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After reading all the reviews I had to try. I am someone who usually uses waterproof. However, I recently got false, semi-permanent lash extensions (ya know in order to make my lashes fab without all the prepping). Anway, you can wear mascara with them but it has to be washable with water. This was a realm I have never visitied. Anyway, I tried a few and they all made them stick together and were heavy...even products that claimed to be full and soft. After trying this product I am sold. It does not clum, does not hold thel lashes down, and make them look full and alive. As for a washable mascara....this is my fav!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by karensis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

don't understand why i don't buy this one again... i like to try other options, but LITERALLY i feel i'm giving my money away trying new things that are simply a waste of time and money!!
This mascara is like a classic for me and i enjoy the transformation of my eyes using this... so easy to apply... great pigmentation,, no smudge, great lasting powder... affordable price... easy to take off... just like the name professional thick lash mascara. that's what i get.
this is good buy! i mean why not try this one?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

I decided to try this because I was looking for a good drugstore mascara after Maybelline's Full and Soft didn't work for me. That one flaked out under my eyes really bad. This flakes a little by the end of the day, but it's not really noticeable. This gives my lashes a nice oomph. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by IvanaHaute

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been been using CG's Turbo Lash for years while on a constant search for my HG mascara. I have long lashes, and a lot of them! But they are baby thin and most mascaras just clump them together and I end up with spider clump mess!! I have tried all kinds of mascara, from Rimmel and other drug store brands to Chanel and Dior only to be disappointed......I never knew this mascara existed until I read the reviews on MUA. I ran out and bought it & I'm so glad I did!! It gives my lashes beautiful volume & separation. And the color is a beautiful true black, it makes the Turbo Lash color look gray in comparecent! It does not flake or smudge on me, but I never seem to have that issue. And you can't beat the price!! The only thing I can gripe about is that you don't get as much product as I would like bc I seem to run out pretty quickly..but for the price I just buy two!! It's def a must have!