August 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Minutes after applying this on my arm, I had an ugly rash all over that arm and nearby areas. I washed most of the cream away with soap. Thank God I did not use the cream on the face. I dunno which ingredient in this cream caused the rash. Most of the ingredients in this cream are chemicals (cross-polymers, methicones, acrylates, esters and the dreaded propylene glycol..)! I am allergic to 80% of these ingredients and while this cream may work wonders for some, for me it is a failure.
I wonder which dermatologist/doctor endorsed this product, on their website. Sly marketing, that.
The jar looks all nice on the shelf, the cream inside seems truly yummy - like butter...but is lethal. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Sickemtiger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I NEVER do reviews, I mostly read them. But when I saw how highly regarded this moisturiser is I feel I had to say something because its really NOT good as everyones been stating.

I am on the acne.org regime and while it felt like heaven sent during the peeling phase. I found this moisutriser actually doesnt really moisturise. Ive slathered this on consistently for months, i thought it was so perfect that I bought another gigantic jar to keep in the car, but now looking at my skin it still stays dry after you wash it off.

Its kind of like lip balms, while they feel good and hydrating when you put it on, as soon as it come off you see its done no lasting moisturising at all!

I am not light handed with this at night to, i put it on like a mask but it doesnt seem to change the texture of my dry skin at all.

At least its cheap and non-fragranced, doesnt break me out and I feel comfortable to use it on my baby.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by flchick75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been searching for a good face cream that doesn't cost a ton of money. I always ended up just using the random gift with purchases from the department stores but the fragrance (including oil of olay). I wanted something that I could stick with that was good but couldn't seem to find something I liked. My dad recently had an upper eye lid proceedure and a lazer treatment under his eyes. The plastic surgeon recommended this product. While staying at my parents house for a few days, I decided to give it a shot. I liked it so much that I bought a bottle at Sam's for only $10. I am SHOCKED at how well this product absorbs, no one can knock it until they try it. i realize everyone's skin is different but it does not sit on my face. I can put makeup on almost immediately afterwards. I was expecting it to thick and never thought I'd want to put it on my face so I was very pleasantly surprised and happy I discovered this product. The fact that I can buy it at a reasonable price at Sam's makes me even happier :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Yuck I don't think I would put this on my face... it's super heavy.
My husband uses this on his hands and feet, he has had awful psoriasis the past year or so. It helps him a lot especially when he's consistent with applying it. I've used it also as a body moisturizer and it works fine. Not a 5 star product but it gets the job done.. I think I will get Cerave cream for him when he's out of this and see if that works better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by SMichelle85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My dermatologist recommended this to me and I have been using it for years since! It has no smell, doesn't sting. It is nice and thick but doesn't make you oily. It makes my skin stay moisturized all day. I wear this always. It doesn't cause my breakouts. It's good all over my face including my eye area. Just love it! Don't buy the generic they water it down. Cetaphil all the way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG. Super moisturizing, non-greasy, fragrance free, does its job!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Karrrluh

I bought this product for my dry skin it is moisturizing and wonderful but I noticed my skin started getting bad, so major acne but I would always have white heads and black heads. Since this was the only thing added to my regimen I figured this was it, After I stopped using it my skin went back to normal. My skin is pretty sensitive/ weird so for everyone who thinks this works wonders for you, i'm so jealous! Lol, back to my MAC studio moisture cream :j

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by tweetytweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this product in the 100g tube and i bought it while it was on offer when i ran out of my last moisturizer, and I'm really pleased with the results i have gotten. My skin is often very flaky and reacts very easily to moisturizers but this didn't break me out or irritate my skin which is very rare for me. It doesn't have a strong smell and doesn't leave skin oily or greasy. I love it! The only way it could possibly be any better is if it had spf in it, but considering my makeup has spf 50 i don't find it a problem at all! Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 7:20:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not to be cheesy, but I don't even know how to express how much I love this product! I was looking for a face cream for my dryish combo. skin and was constantly running into cremes and lotions that just would not penetrate my skin(instead they just perched atop my skin). If I did run into the occasional creme that would penetrate my skin, it would leave me looking like an oil slick, with clogged pores galore. This lovely, unassuming creme manages to deeply penetrate and moisturize my skin without making it look like a grease ball, and most importantly, doesn't clog pores. Cetaphil, I worship thee!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by buhagiarmalina67

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so honestly, if you have very oily skin and your looking into buying this for a face moisturizer, DONT!!!! I saw that this product was very hyped, and i was really excited to buy this. I put it on my skin for about 3 nights in a row after each time washin my face and eeeee,i was expecting a lot more out of this product. I wouldnt really say it was horrible, but it didnt really neccesarily do anything to my face except made me look super super oily, would never use it in the morning .The only way it would work for me would be putting it on in the nightime and taking it off in the morning .I found that once i woke up i wanted to wash my face write away because i would just feel so sticky, and greasy. i usually use a lighter moisturizer after my morning face wash which is the garnier oil free gel moisture rescue, which by the way works amazing.anyways i really wanted to like this product, im still using it as a night moisturizer but i dont prefer it, i just dont really want to waste the whole tub. This is more for dried skin people . Would never by again.