April 18, 2014 | 1743 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by mskittenmittens

This keeps my lips nicely moisturized all day, depending on if I put enough on my lips. It doesn't feel overly thick when I put on several layers of it. However, I feel it is a waste of product to have to put on so much for your lips to remain moisturized, but you'll use the same amount of product layering it on or reapplying throughout the day most likely. It also does not help when my lips become crackly- but only vaseline can cure my chronic lip dryness. That's why I prefer vaseline. :) Still, it's a compact, non-sticky source of moisture compared to vaseline. Overall, an average lip balm.
**EDIT: Do you know what's the absolute cure to chapped lips? Drinking water. I applied vaseline and eos lip balm heavily and often when my lips were at their worst EVER (which happened a few days ago), and they did not help. Heck, I even scrubbed my lips with a homemade lip scrub that had worked really well last time, and even that didn't work. My dad actually told me that I was dehydrated, and I then looked up info on the web and found out that lips display the first sign of dehydration through dryness. So, I religiously drank water and ate watermelon (more delicious way of consuming water!) and within two days, my lips were a LOT better. So, vaseline only helps with lightly to very chapped lips (mine were extremely chapped and flaky), eos is only for on the go as it has terrible staying power, but water is the ultimate cure. Case closed. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this for $1 on clearance at Walgreens.

I don't use it a lot just keep it on my desk at hand when I need lip balm and don't wanna dig for my other stuff.

Staying power sucks,I feel like I constantly have to reapply a lot.
Scent is nice and yummy but thats about it and I feel like after using this my lips feel really dried out....this product is over hyped IMO I will not repurchase after its gone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by amra1221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This balm really didnt do anything as far as moisturizing my lips...will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First the smell, this smells like armpits. Second the staying power, maybe 5 minutes tops. And thankfully only that becuase the smell made me have nausea.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by navyparis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is the bomb and its poppin lol but what im trying to say that it works very well it mosturize and soothed my lips and I suggest this to anybody

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does absolutely nothing for my lips.Love the scent but that''s all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Itsmarylol

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this so much , when i first bought it , i used about half of it in 2 weeks. It makes my lips so smooth .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by cluelesssbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG loooooovvvvve the lip balm!! first, you get soooo much for your money, second, they have amazing scents, and lastly, your lip are softer in 7 days or less! Love it so much slicks on so easily ,, sooo sooo amazing! LOVE THE HAND CREAM TOO ♥

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lexfauxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

smells great, very hydrating. comes in a cute little sphere which makes it easy to apply. i got a package with the mint, summer fruit, strawberry and honeydew melon for christmas and they all smell great:) the summer fruit is my favourite, reminds me of peaches. after you let it soak in for a few minutes it nice to wear underneath lipstick or lipgloss. only thing i don't like is when you wear them while eating you taste the flavour of your lip balm so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by saphire82

If they changed the formula on this to actually moisturize or improve the condition of your lips, I'd buy again. I love the smell, slight taste, and I really really love the egg shape and the shape of the balm how its so easy to apply. But I have angular chelitis (painful cracks in the corners of your mouth that split every time you open your mouth to eat), and I discovered that this was actually causing it to break out or not heal. I know this because I was ALMOST healed, then I slapped this stuff on at work and within hours it flaired up again. For now, good old chapstick does a better job at moisturizing.