eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

I really love the unique packaging of this fruity lip balm. The the smell and flavor is very sweet and enjoyable, however it only makes my lips feel smooth for a few hours. The price is very low and these little spheres are widely available. For me this lip balm is more for fun and taste and less as an actual lip treatment. For hydration i prefer Sugar rose lip balm, it has the sweet sugary taste but hydrates and smooths my lips far better (at a far higher price though). I like to pop this in my book bag, car, handbag for sweet smell and taste.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in summer fruit and strawberry sorbet. Strawberry seems to be a more popular flavor but I actually like summer fruit, it has a light fruity scent that I don't find overbearing or offensive. I keep this on my nightstand, the egg shape is perfect because it never falls or rolls off. I use it every night and my lips are still moisturized in the morning. I plan on using these balms for a good while.

I am not impressed. This product is just OK, it gives thirsty lips some relief but does not heal, nor does it really moisturize a whole lot. Packaging is cute but the lip balm itself is thick, not ideal for application to the lips. This is definitely one of those overly-hyped products. Meh.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Disappointing. Pros: cute packaging, appealing eco-friendly beauty concept. Cons: Not moisturizing enough, lip balm fades on lips easily, expected better flavour and smell, packaging can easily get dirty.

I have a small collection (so far) of the EOS lip balms. I love the reaction on other's faces when I pull it out and apply it, because they find the packing so odd! I find it unique and fun. It's small, so perfect for on the go, and the different flavors and colors are a conversation starter, for sure! They are moisturizing, and I love the hint of color it adds to my lips.

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure

If your a stickler for smell this is for you! My lip balms and lip sticks have to smell yummy (that's not always the case) but any ways this smells AWSOME and I dose moisturize my lips a bit so thumbs up

The first time I used eos lip balm I though the way it was shaped was cute I used it all but I wouldn't say I love this lip balm . I love the way it smells . I only use this when I cant find my Carmex Lip Balm , Its good to use but on a scale from 1-10 I would give it a 4 because it doesn't really help repair my lips .

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Totally got sucked into the hype of the EOS lip balm and finally finished one! I've got to say that I was not a fan of this product and did not think it was very moisturizing at first. It was very waxy and never absorbed into my lips. However, I have slowly grown to like this product (especially after trying the maybelline baby lips - which I think are horrible for moisturizing your lips). It smelled/tasted good and lasted a long time...maybe too long because I think it eventually went bad and started to smell funky. The packaging is adorable and people either think its cute or think you are a weirdo carrying around an egg-shaped lip balm. I am the type that likes to carry around a lip balm in her pocket and unfortunately I couldn't do that with this one. Overall, it was an ok product. It probably won't do the job for you if you have extremely chapped lips, but otherwise just have fun with it.

not a fan of the smell makes me sick, but it's very moisturising!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These are cute little balms. This one smells nice --- exactly like a ripe summer melon. It's fun to apply, but doesn't last for a long time. Still --- it is a novelty and my daughter wants to collect every color/flavor.

Popular Lip Treatments

Lip Butter
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk