eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 10/22/2013 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really love the packaging it's very cute and easy to carry around in your bag on an everyday basis! Summer fruit smells amazing! The other ones are ehhh. But still good! These are more big on looks than efficiency however. They make your lips soft for the moment but if you're looking for something that will really give you long term soft lips and heal dry ones then this is not for you.

on 10/19/2013 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm a huge lip balm junkie, I've tried so many and I can't say this is one that I would repurchase.

PROS:
-they all smell amazing. fruity scents, minty scents theres something for everyone. the summer fruit and srawberry ones are the nicest scents.
-the packaging is ADORABLE. unlike anything else ive ever seen. so compact and small. durable as well.
-the price is okay, a little more than an average lipbalm. mine was about $3.75.
-paraben free, not too many weird chemicals in there if youre conscious about that kind of stuff.

CONS:
-I feel like it kind of dried out my lips. made my lips feel soft when i first applied it but then overtime I feel like it was making them dried out. the purpose of a lip balm is to hydrate the lips dont do the opposite!
-kind of a waxy texture. not sticky, waxy. can be kind of difficult to apply.

overall this wasnt a winner for me. i mostly used it up because it smelled nice and the packaging is cute. also didnt want to waste it but as far as hydrating my lips goes, nothing compares to the standard CARMAX lipbalm in my opinion.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

im andrew yes im a boy -_- but i love these things but this one smell weirs like sour but not bad sour good sour desent moutouriser not muck flavor though i prboly buy is again if it was cheaper then the rest and i ran out but overall i gave this flavor a 3

on 10/14/2013 5:31:00 PM

I have the one in the pink packaging. These lip balms smell so good. They moisturize decently I would say, but doesn't last really long. I would re-purchase this product again.

on 10/13/2013 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This lip balm comes in a dome shape and I don't really like it cause the packaging is too bulky. The balm itself is just waxy and doesn't moisturize + the scent smells so fake. I just don't get why some people like this. I think there are way better lip products out there.

on 10/13/2013 8:22:00 PM

I got the Lemon Drop version to keep in my beach bag since it has SPF 15 and wouldn't melt while in the sun all day like my HG Carmex. I was happy enough. It protected my lips, smelled like lemonade and it didn't melt. Decided to give Summer Fruit a try since I needed a balm for my desk at work and thought this would be a cute addition to my desk. I'm not happy with it all. It does not hydrate and my lips feel drier about 5-10 mins later. I have to apply so very often just to feel like something's on my lips. With my Carmex, I can apply maybe 3 times during my workday and my lips feel smooth and moisturized all day. I never have to exfoliate my lips but since using this as my main balm during the day, my lips are definitely drier with flakes. The scent is okay. It's not special. I'll repurchase Lemon Drop for my beach bag, but won't repurchase any other EOS balms. They're very expensive for a lip balm, you have to use too much, and frankly, they don't work well.

on 10/13/2013 7:28:00 PM

I use this every morning before doing my make up, and every night before going to bed :)

Pros
-Super cute and original packaging!
-Very nice scent
-Tastes sweet!
-Applies smoothly on lips
-Its a nice decorative element for bedrooms :B
-Not greasy

Cons:
-I think the moisture it gives does not last long.
-Because of the packaging, it might be a pain in the ass for girls who just want to go out with a small bag or even keep it in pockets :P That is why I only use it at home :)
-At first, it had a wax smell ... but now Im used to it :)

on 10/13/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The only real reason why i bought this was because of the unique packaging. Yes, it's cute, but, it's partially portable and not really convenient. What i mean by partially portable is that i can put it in my purse or bag but not in my pocket or it'll look...strange...The formula sucks. It doesn't moisturize my lips at all. I'll stick to my Burt's Bees please! The smell of Summer Fruit is god awful. Smells like plastic and obnoxiously sweet, artificial fruit. I HATE IT. That's how a lot of these EOS lip balms smell like. I didn't understand all the hype about these. They really "suck."

on 10/12/2013 7:59:00 PM

the packaging is really cute but the product itself isn't that good. It doesn't moisturize my lips enough and I have to apply it many many times in a day. It's also really expensive (in Finland about $12). I wouldn't buy it again.

on 10/11/2013 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'll admit, the cute packaging sucked me in.
It's a pretty average lip balm, cute packaging though! Its kinda a bitch to put in your pocket but I love it. They actually are pretty moisturizing and get the job done. it's my fav lip balm though. They also smelll and taste amazing! Aside from Summerfruit, I also have Sweet Mint and Im gonna get the Strawberry Sorbet. Love this! Cheers! <3

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08