eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire Dabeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 10/13/2013 8:22:00 PM

I got the Lemon Drop version to keep in my beach bag since it has SPF 15 and wouldn't melt while in the sun all day like my HG Carmex. I was happy enough. It protected my lips, smelled like lemonade and it didn't melt. Decided to give Summer Fruit a try since I needed a balm for my desk at work and thought this would be a cute addition to my desk. I'm not happy with it all. It does not hydrate and my lips feel drier about 5-10 mins later. I have to apply so very often just to feel like something's on my lips. With my Carmex, I can apply maybe 3 times during my workday and my lips feel smooth and moisturized all day. I never have to exfoliate my lips but since using this as my main balm during the day, my lips are definitely drier with flakes. The scent is okay. It's not special. I'll repurchase Lemon Drop for my beach bag, but won't repurchase any other EOS balms. They're very expensive for a lip balm, you have to use too much, and frankly, they don't work well.

on 10/13/2013 7:28:00 PM

I use this every morning before doing my make up, and every night before going to bed :)

Pros
-Super cute and original packaging!
-Very nice scent
-Tastes sweet!
-Applies smoothly on lips
-Its a nice decorative element for bedrooms :B
-Not greasy

Cons:
-I think the moisture it gives does not last long.
-Because of the packaging, it might be a pain in the ass for girls who just want to go out with a small bag or even keep it in pockets :P That is why I only use it at home :)
-At first, it had a wax smell ... but now Im used to it :)

on 10/13/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The only real reason why i bought this was because of the unique packaging. Yes, it's cute, but, it's partially portable and not really convenient. What i mean by partially portable is that i can put it in my purse or bag but not in my pocket or it'll look...strange...The formula sucks. It doesn't moisturize my lips at all. I'll stick to my Burt's Bees please! The smell of Summer Fruit is god awful. Smells like plastic and obnoxiously sweet, artificial fruit. I HATE IT. That's how a lot of these EOS lip balms smell like. I didn't understand all the hype about these. They really "suck."

on 10/12/2013 7:59:00 PM

the packaging is really cute but the product itself isn't that good. It doesn't moisturize my lips enough and I have to apply it many many times in a day. It's also really expensive (in Finland about $12). I wouldn't buy it again.

on 10/11/2013 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'll admit, the cute packaging sucked me in.
It's a pretty average lip balm, cute packaging though! Its kinda a bitch to put in your pocket but I love it. They actually are pretty moisturizing and get the job done. it's my fav lip balm though. They also smelll and taste amazing! Aside from Summerfruit, I also have Sweet Mint and Im gonna get the Strawberry Sorbet. Love this! Cheers! <3

on 10/11/2013 1:27:00 PM

average lipbalm, but really cute !

on 10/9/2013 3:39:00 PM

I'll admit it, the cute packaging sucked me in.
I love that this lip balm does not look like a typical lip balm. I can keep it out on my desk at work, and it looks really cute!
The product inside, however, is a different story. The balm is very waxy. And while it does coat the lips, it doesn't moisturize- at all.
I go back and forth with the smell too. Sometimes I like the sweet, fruity smell. Other times it smells too strong and very fake.

on 10/8/2013 10:53:00 PM

This is very disappointing. I wanted to know what's the hype about this, I opened it and applied on my lips, and I thought there was a plastic cover on it because I couldn't feel anything on my lips at all. Not moisturizing, and smells terrible

on 10/7/2013 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I super love this eos lipbalm! The best lipbalm i've ever tried:)) 5 stars☺️😊

on 10/6/2013 5:03:00 PM

A complete waste of my money. Not hydrating at all.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk