January 29, 2015 | 1266 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i recently got this in the mini duo as the free birthday gift from sephora. i am swapping the clear one and keeping the rose. i used the rose for the first time today and i guess it is just a really hot day, or the product is really creamy and moisturizing. It melted!
I love the product though! love the color and love how smooth it goes on and so moisturizing! just don't use it in the summer if you carry your lip products in your purse. lol. i put it in the fridge and hope to keep it. it didn't completely melt, but when i put it on, the tip became disfigured from it being so hot out. anyways, there's my 2 sense.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by calzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think that in comparison to the original balm, you probably are getting more out of this Rose balm because of the light color. I may purchase this again, but probably not for a long time when I'm done with all my Burt's Bess and Korres balms.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought that this was going to have a rose scent to it (By Terry Baume de Rose, Smith's Rosebud Salve...). I didn't care for the scent of this product. It smelled like lemon household cleaner. Alone, it did not look like much, however, I did like that it is more of a matte finish treatment and was not super glossy. Over a nude lipliner my lips looked fuller when using this product and did have a nice natural rose color to them. This didn't really seem to condition my lips or make them any softer, either. Not a terrible product, but, like with every other Fresh product I have tried, I'm really not too impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by forbidden_desire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first thought was that this product was equivalent to an overpriced chapstick. The consistency is the same and it leaves my dry lips moisturized and soft.. like chapstick does. The only difference is that this smells nice, leaves a tint of color, and is way too expensive for what it does. What I do love, is how buildable the color is. You can get barely a tint with a few swipes or you can go a soft red color without going too dark. But considering that there are a ton of other lip glosses, balms, etc. that can do the same thing, it really isn't anything special. Don't get me wrong.. I like the product. I just dont think I would pay full price for it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells good, tastes good, leaves a pretty sheer swipe of color, and has an interesting slippery texture, not sticky or waxy. It isn't worth 20 bucks. It does nothing that a Burt's Bees balm wont do. I like it, but not enough to spend that much to buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by lieske

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally sephora gives us good birthday presents. I've always wanted to try this but never got around purchasing. So i got this free as a birthday present from sephora--and thank goodness i never got around trying this. Did nothing for my lips no matter how much i applied. Although i should note that i have chronic dry cracked lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by peacefuldusk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! It is thin and moisturizing. It adds the perfect amount of color to my lips to make them look darker but in a natural way. It is VERY similar to Softlips in constancy, accept it has more color to it than their tints do. My complaints are it is really expensive and melts some just being in my purse. But I will continue to buy because I like the amount of color it gives me, it is a nice amount you don't have to look at yourself while you put it on because it doesn't travel around your lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by dmoran227

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Another vote for actually making my lips drier than they are naturally. So a certain no from me. Oh and I had it in my front pocket of my jeans for a few hours indoors with air and it melted. As for the smell it's a pleasant one but none one I'd associate with a lip balm. The tint is nice and so is the container which is why I gave it two stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by bombom899

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this product as my birthday sample from sephora and have fallen in love with it ever since! In a short description its: moisturizing, fabulous color, smells amazing, lasts on the lips, no weird tingling sensation,and the sample was free. The only done side i can find to this product is that the full size is $22 which makes me sad :(

There is so many good things i could say about these lip treatments that I wrote a whole blog post about it with my full review, pictures and swatches at:
podotea.blogspot.com

Hope you decide to read my full review and thought this short one was helpful! :)

-Podotea

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I got a mini size of this for free with Sephora's birthday freebie this year. I've always wanted to try Fresh's Lip Treatments, but felt them horribly overpriced at $22.50 for basically a lip balm. A nicely moisturizing, non-greasy, and long-wearing lip balm, but a lip balm nonetheless. I'm glad I didn't pay for this as Rose's tint is barely visibly on my lips. Rose might be more obvious against fairer tones, but on my med-deep tan it's virtually nonexistent--Passion might be better. I'll keep my tube at work for when my lips feel dry but I'm too lazy/busy to reapply my lipstick, but would *never* buy a full size of this particular shade.