E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 1/14/2014 2:41:00 PM

This is such a nice kit! I love the brow cream but, don't use the tan powder.

on 1/13/2014 11:46:00 PM

This product is amazing! I purchased the benefit eye brow duo and this one is by far my favorite (and cheaper !) I have dark eye brows and it fills them in perfectly especially with that brush. I only the wax side first then sometimes the light brown. The pigmentation and last is greAt.

on 1/12/2014 1:17:00 PM

I've been looking for a product that will make my naturally blonde brows match my black hair without looking fake and this in dark is the best I've found, easy to use and stays in place all day would highly recommend

on 1/7/2014 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've already repurchased this multiple times in the shade Medium. I don't use the powder because it's too brown for my black hair but the wax side is phenomenal. The wax is great at taming my brow hairs and it also gives me just a very nice light grey/taupe tint to my eyebrows. It looks natural and it's cheap. I haven't found my HG eyebrow product yet but I'll always return to this in the meantime.

on 1/7/2014 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really don't like this. The brush is too soft, so you can't get a precise line. You are supposed to apply the dark wax, then go over it with the lighter powder to "set" it. Even if you can get a nice shape with the wax, the brush for the power is fluffier, so you end up with a smudgy brown line around your brows. Not cute, no staying powder, too much trouble. I'll stick to my Rimmel pencil.

on 1/7/2014 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. It is not extremely pigmented, so I wouldn't recommend this for someone who literally draws their eyebrows on, but for filling in and shaping my brows, it works wonderfully. I stopped using the powder that came with it because I realized that it made it look very fake and too bold.

The brush picks up too much gel, so I use this with my Ecotools eyeliner brush.

3 dollars. Lasts all day. Natural finish. Highly recommend. :)

HG eyebrow kit ! I bought this in ash, and it matches my eyebrows perfectly. I mainly use the cream color, but I often use the powder to shape my eyebrows. It comes with a small brush, which I actually use to fill my eyebrows. This eyebrow kit is just amazing ! Cheap, yet very effective. Highly recommended and will purchase again and again! My only complain is that I've to buy it online because I live in Canada and they don't sell E.L.F products over here. But other than that, I love it !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I would give this brow kit 5 lippies but the brush it came with wasn't the very best. But that's ok because the E.L.F angles liner brush does the job just fine. The gel is great because it is very pigmented and glides on smoothly. I don't find use for the light brow powder is the kit because I use my own brown powder to set the gel. The dark gel really holds my brows in place and doesn't smear or smudge as long at I spray my NYX stay matte makeup setting spray, otherwise my oily skin would absorb and fade it. It stays well and looks pretty natural. I have magenta hair right now but I do my brows a medium brown so I don't look too overdone with colored brows. This is a great brow products. I've repurchased on more than one occasion and even though I've tried other brow products I always return to this one. I love the gel so much and for only $3 you get quite a bit of product that lasts a very lon time.

on 1/4/2014 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

At first I wasn't too keen on this product. Merely coming to realize that I wasn't using it correctly. The gel is buildable and I do like how with a light hand you can use it as is. With the powder combined you are left with not too dark or light brows. I definitely recommend picking the right color for best results. I have black hair and I chose 'dark' and it fits me perfectly. It lasts a long time, especially when you use a setting spray. I've had no issues with fading overtime. Overall I recommend this product to my friends all the time. And if you have enough patience to work with your brows, I'm sure you have enough patience to work with the product to get your desired look.

on 12/31/2013 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

For me, the product seemed to not last very long. It also created a harsh, fake looking brow. I definitely do not recommend this product.

Popular Brows Products