September 19, 2014 | 1910 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by dqzhuzi

To be honest, it's not a bad choice as a bargain, but for a black hair asian girl, it's such a pity that they don't have proper color for me. :( The dark one is too red....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Only good thing I can say about this product is that the gel isn't bad but I don't find myself reaching for it. I hate the powder side; it's too red toned for me plus it's really chalky. When I dipped my angles brush into it, powder went flying everywhere. Product maybe inexpensive but I wouldn't repurchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by happygolucky15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have this is 20723 and absolutely love it! My eyebrows are a bit strangely shaped (have a scar on my left eyebrow so the two sides are uneven) and this product really helps to prettify and clean up my brows. Find myself using mostly the gel part to set my eyebrows and I must say, it lasts quite long. Pretty cheap too for what it is. The brush inside the kit is also serviceable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I have the e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit in 81303 Dark & I love it; it's the perfect product to use to darken &/or define my brows. I use it more than any other eyebrow kits - even the nicer, more expensive ones. It's part of my daily face routine & it's honestly a great product despite it being only $3. I like that there is a little mirror included in the compact, but the brush could be better size-wise. I'm always sticking my finger into power or wax because it's so tiny & hard to hold. It's basically the size of those disposable eyeshadow applicators. Anyway, the wax end is really nice & the perfect shape to do my brows. I enjoy the powder too because it cuts down the shine of the wax & my oily skin. I'd buy this again & it'll have to be soon because I've hit pan!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by philipjfryxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Wow! One of the best ELF products at least for me!
So, as you probably already know, it comes in beautiful sleek, typical-for-ELF-studio-line-inspired-by-NARS packaging. You get 2g (i guess, don't have it here right now) of product.
So, you have two different products in the little box you buy. A powder and a gel or wax or however you want to call it.
Both of them are REALLY pigmented, i was like.. WOWOWOW!
I have thick and relatively good shape of eyebrows, so i just want to fill'em a bit everyday. I just use the powder part of the DARK colour to fill my brows, it's enough. For some dramatic look, i'd go for the gel and i'd fix it with the powder then.
I don't use the small brush that it comes with but no-named small point-really-tiny brush, that is round and not as fluffy as the one that it comes with, but has a long handle so it's much easier to work with it.
Anyways, the colours are little bit weird. The DARK one is not that dark, the gel maybe but the powder is med-dark brown with warmer tones, i'd prefer something darker and little bit cooler. Actually, the colour difference between these two things is really huge.
Anyways, it's perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by uhlicawu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm generally a lazy mua-er; i read more than i review. however, this product has a soft spot on my heart. i love this kit. the two colours are good when i alternate between lighter and darker hair so i don't have to go out a buy a new eyebrow colour. the gel stays on for the most part. it's not smudge proof but if you don't touch it, it pretty much stays on. but considering the amazing price, i'm not going to doc off any lippies. what i also like is it's pretty buildable and flattering. the packaging is surprisingly cute. its like the drug store nars with it's sleek black case. the tiny mirror is not necessarily a plus but it's a nice touch. i already have a backup so that says alot for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have blonde hair and i bought the eyebrow kit which is unfortunetly too dark for me. but as for the kit itself its amazing! lasts all day long and makes your brows look full but natural. i think this kit is great for if you already have eyebrow hairs and want to enhance them, not for actually drawing them on

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by alextuthreefour

Ah, eyebrows. You shall be the death of me. I have very sparse, unruly eyebrows that take ages to grow. It seems the only hairs growing are the ones way up on my forehead or on my eyelid (Dramatization as they aren't really that far up my forehead or eyelid). Hairs in the correct spots never seem to grow, so they definitely need filling in and this little $3 kit does the trick! I was eyeing Benefit Browzings as this girl I know has the most amazing eyebrows and swears by it, but since I am, as my boyfriend likes to say, "ballin' on a budget", I decided to try this kit out instead.

The packaging is great. Slim, black, and sturdy with a mirror ( a little small, but it will do). It has a very similar set up to the Browzings, with a dark wax and a lighter powder. It also has a litte dual-ended brush with an angled liner brush-type side and a flat shader brush- type side. First, I brush through my horrid eyebrows with a spoolie, thenI use the angled side with the wax to set an outline, kind of. The waxy texture helps keep the hairs in place. I also the wax to add length to the ends of my brows because they are a bit short. Then with the flat shader brush side I use the powder to actually fill in. Set with an eyebrow gel, and bam! Great eyebrows.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by ladyrio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have bought this product probably 4 times, so obviously I'm a fan! I'm definitely willing to shell out money for high-end products like skincare, foundation, and concealer... but when it comes to my eyebrows? It would pain me to spend above $3, which is why this product is so amazing. It matches my eyebrow color perfectly (I think I use the medium shade), looks super natural, and is pretty much as cheap as it gets. I only use the gel side, which is fine with me. I would definitely recommend trying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

I only use the wax side because I have full eyebrows naturally, but it just gives a natural finish but still defines my brows. I find that powder makes my brows look really dramatic, but this doesn't do that. I have shade medium and it's the perfect match for my dark brown hair colour. It's a great brow product for the price and the brush that comes with it is also fairly decent and very convenient!