September 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2007 4:16:00 AM More reviews by delta69purple

After reading the reviews on this product, I decided to purchase it and it was worth the money. I love it. I keep my hands off of it. I put it on before any lip gloss or lip stick and before going to bed at night. I can see a big difference in my lips. They stay smooth and my lip products go on much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2007 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Akear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my swiss-army-knife-of-my-bag. I use this on my lips and it is the only balm I will ever buy again. I also use it on my hands and massage a bit into my cuticles when I'm looking ragged. It is also a fabulous emergency hair smoother - I just take a little bit, melt it in my hands and scrunch it into my naturally curly hair to tame frizzies and add shine.

The handiest little stick EVER.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2007 5:34:00 PM More reviews by jmcoco

Love this for my lips. I use it every night before bed and wake up to soft moisturized lips. What else can I say...YAY!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 4:23:00 PM More reviews by PinkB31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this stuff. It makes my lips smooth and never dries them out like Burt's Bees did. I use this for my cuticles too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by amoolia

This has become a staple. It works great for touching up any dry areas on face, but for the most part i use it on the lips. Smells amazing (as does the rest of the cocoa butter line), packaging is simple. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by chattykathy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For about $2 what on earth is not to like about this stuff? Even if I paid a lot more and this was called some fancy balm I would be as thrilled as I am right now. It smells like chocolate in a good way and keeps my lips free from being chapped. My BF even stole mine and raves about it too. His lips are usually chapped all winter but this stuff has kept them smooth and soft. It's not at all waxy feeling and really works. Excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by MissKisara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This winter has been colder than usual, so it's been wreaking havoc on my lips. Well on a recent trip to CVS, I noticed this next to the lotions. Being a big fan of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion, I decided to get this. I'm so happy that I did! Although it comes in a big sort of clumsy tube, this stuff is wonderful. My lips are no longer cracked and peeling, and my lipstick goes on so smoothly now. I also enjoy the sort of chocolatey scent, almost exactly like the lotion. I've liked this so much so far, that I'll probably go back for another tube to treat dry skin patches.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2006 3:40:00 PM More reviews by espyh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I hadn't even read the reviews, but I was looking for something with Cocoa butter. I basically stumbled on it, but once I tried it, I don't think I will ever use anything else again! Smooth, silky lips, it lasts, it has a nice soft smell, the price is great, it comes in a big size....IT ROCKS!!!! Go try it for yourself. Will repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 2:40:00 PM More reviews by rinnins

I picked this up from drugstore.com a couple years ago based on the good reviews there. I love it for lips because it's so velvety, but it's also great for dry spots everywhere. I've been keeping an eye out for it in stores since my glue stick finally ran out, but I'll probably just pop one in my next drugstore order.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2006 3:50:00 PM More reviews by illyria7176

I love this stuff! I had been using Blistex Lip Infusion, and i just picked up Lip Vitamins last week (I do like this one because of the shea butter in it). But Palmer's cocoa butter stick blows both of these out of the water. It smells very nice, kind of like vanilla ice cream with a bit of chocolate. I also notice after it wears off, and that's in a LONG time, my lips are still soft and I don't have to reapply as often as with the others. I love the packaging, looks like a big glue stick! I definitely recommend this product!