BeneFit Cosmetics Hello Flawless!

3.7

octinoxate 5.94, titanium dioxide 1.70, oxybenzone 2. OTHERS: triethoxycaprylylsilane, silica, nylon-12, phenyl trimethicone, polyethylene, talc, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, aluminum dimyrisate, bht, disodium stearoyl glutamate, sodium dehydroacetate, methicone, polymethyl methacrylate, isononyl isononanoate, alumina. ( /- bismuth oxychloride, mica, titanium dioxide, carmine, iron oxides.**AS OF JULY 2015:mica, boron nitride, ethyl methoxycinnamate, silica, titanium dioxide, phenyl trimethicone, nylon-12, benzophenone-3, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, pentylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, stearic acid, isopropyl titanium trisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, talc, alumina, aluminum hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, sodium lauryl aspartate, zinc chloride, bht, red 6, red 7, red 7 lake, yellow 6, yellow 6 lake, yellow 5, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake, red 27, red 27 lake, red 28 lake, red 30, red 30 lake, ultramarines, bismuth oxychloride, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide green, ci 77491, ci77492, ci 77499, ci 77510, ci 77742, ci 77891

on 5/25/2011 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do love this product! I was unsure at first but am now pretty set on my opinion. The negatives are the price and the amount you get. One compact only lasted me about 3 or so weeks (which is why I rated it 4 and not 5). However, this powder is great with concealer and gives a very even and matte look. If you have oily skin (mine is very oily!) you should definitely give this powder a try! It keeps me much less oily during the day which I did not expect from this product. On the flip side, I'm not sure how those with dry skin would do with this powder? I've gotten some compliments while wearing this powder, so that's a plus. If you are looking for full coverage you may not be satisfied - I use concealer underneath for red spots left from break outs I had awhile ago (this powder has not caused me to break out, and I am acne-prone). While not full coverage I am happy with the coverage it does provide, which I would say is medium - but it is buildable! This powder is a very good setting powder too.

on 5/8/2011 5:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The powder itself looks great on the skin, very natural. When applied with a brush though lots of it just wasted (a powdery mess... not nice). Once it's on skin it's blendable and stays well. Applied with sponge looks too thick (blending with brush then and more mess...).
There are better powders around. This one is ok, but I don't think I'd buy it again.

on 5/8/2011 3:47:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! I use it almost every morning and it always makes my skin not only look amazing but feel great too! My shade is champagne and the color fits my skin perfectly. It's more expensive than drugstore brands obviously, but I think it is worth the money.

on 5/5/2011 1:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The good: I purchased this in the lightest shade, Champagne. I used it for my summer wedding and it created a flawless, almost airbrushed look (note: this is the ONLY reason for 4 lippies.)

The bad: The price is ridiculous for the amount of product. I "hit pan" after 6 months of on and off use (one application every other day or so.) The colors are limited, and the lightest color is too dark in the winter (either that, or it oxidized -- still not sure), so it was no longer a match for my fair skin.

My advice: Although my wedding pictures are gorgeous, you can certainly find a better powder for the price.

on 5/5/2011 12:02:00 AM

Never again. Do not use this if you have sensitive skin. I've never had such a terrible reaction to a product. After using it for one day, I am left with a tight, itchy red face. A rash maybe? Terrible. I should have listened to all the reviews.

on 5/3/2011 4:17:00 PM

I LOVE this product! I am not usually one for powders OR for foundations (I prefer tinted moisturizer), but this product is just so amazing. It works wonderfully for full coverage using the sponge applicator, and it's also great to lock in concealer using a the brush. It gives a nice finish that looks natural enough but conceals blemishes and unevenness. This is definitely an HG product for me!

on 4/27/2011 1:06:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Hum! It’s hard to talk about this product because I think is a good powder foundation with really great flawless coverage, but it didn’t work for me as I expected, because I feel it so heavy. It doesn’t have a good staying power, so it gives you 4 to 6 hours in good weather conditions.

on 4/26/2011 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I'm in love with this powder!!
I don't use the brush or the sponge that it comes with, but instead I use my Mac 187 Stifiling brush. It gives great coverage - I don't even have to wear foundation underneath! But even though it covers, it still looks light and natural and glowy. I'm on my second one, yes it is expensive but I think it's worth it. I like it a lot more than Mac's MSF naturals

on 4/20/2011 1:59:00 AM

I happened into a Sephora while a Benefit demonstration was going on and bought this product along with the Poreless Primer and a radiance primer called That Gal (or something along those lines).

This product gives like an extremely light powder coverage and I hardly feel it. Even on my oily skin it sticks. I spent about 10 hours out in the sun sweating and at the end of the day when I removed my makeup I was surprised to see that I still had makeup to take off!

Although the amount that you get does seem to be little compared to the price I would buy it again.

on 4/4/2011 5:04:00 PM

I personally find this very good! i normall purchase chanel, dior, ysl or mac but especially chanel. The only way that i can properly explain this is with Chanel (apparently the best make-up in the world) the powder is extremely for chanel is extremely heavy and looks way to fake. Now in my opinion Hello Flawless is light, it doesnt look to heavy on your skin, and it looks natural. if you wanted to wear make up just to pop out then this will look like your skin is clean and clear! But if you like heavy, fake looking powder definately dont go for it! XOXO