E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 10/16/2013 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Cheap brush that applies liquid and powder evenly & amazingly... What more could you ask for?

on 10/16/2013 9:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I love this brush! When I started getting serious into my makeup routine, I didn't use any brushes, only sponges, and I always ran through them quickly, so I decided on a brush for foundation/powder.. and this is the one I bought for the price. It works way better than a sponge! I have about 4 now, one for liquid, one for powder, and the other two for different finishing powders. The best brush I'll ever use! :)

on 10/16/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

great brush for a good price . just have a problem with the handle. it is loose. other than that I love it. I use this brush to apply my pressed powder.

on 10/16/2013 12:16:00 AM

$3. Sturdy. Soft bristles. Great for applying both foundation and powder. Smooth finish. The quality is amazing for such an inexpensive price. The best in the bunch of Elf (face) brushes.

on 10/15/2013 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My favorite brush! I use this brush for applying powder and for blending. Works soo well and soo soft. Not to mention it's only $3!

on 10/12/2013 8:51:00 PM

I love this brush. The studio line is great if you can't afford the sigma brushes (like me) I read other reviews about the handles breaking, but I've not had this problem. Lucky I guess? The price and quality have me buying all their brushes :-)

on 10/12/2013 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Loving it!! its really dense, but its also so easy to buff things out. I can use it for anything, liquid, creme or powder, and even blushes if i needed to. My go to brush, but probably only because i dont own anything from sigma...>:(

on 10/12/2013 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Oh, the love hate with this darn brush! I now own three because the handle breaks with the slightest glance so I just use it as a Kabuki mostly. It's a good brush especially considering the price, I paid $3 for two & received one for free in a surprise gift bag. I use it as a stipling or foundation brush for liquids. The bristles have remained in tact but the handle is another story....

on 10/12/2013 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this and the rt expert face brush together...totally love this so much more...the efb was total garbage...made my makeup so streaky and it just looks horrible..this little gem here just buffs my makeup in so effortlessly and beautifully...i have no complains abt this brush at all...i even bought another one as a backup !! I use this for everything...foundation, powder, blush and bronzer...i dunno how i ever lived without this bad boy here !! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Picks up and distributes my powder flawlessly and has soft bristles that don't scratch my face. Love it. One of ELF's best brushes. I ordered this online at ELF and the darn thing came dented! But the brush works wonders. I have also tried using it with a liquid foundation and find it works pretty good for that as well. For a website that charges $7 for shipping, you'd think they would pack their stuff better. Lucky that I had a free shipping code.

Popular Makeup Brushes