July 28, 2014 | 1818 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by soyyomonica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite!!!! Of all times!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Emisme

I saw someone on youtube use this brush but she never reviewed it but said she loved it. So I thought $3 why not try it. I did and LOVE it. It's one of my staple brushes I use almost everytime I do my make up. It's soft, flat, cheap and hasn't shed in 3 months. It's perfect to apply my blot/finishing powder because patting the flat top applies evenly on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by toofaced1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is an underdog. I don't understand how it isn't raved about more. This is my second elf brush, I bought the bronzing brush months ago, and while it's usable, it's kind of mediocre. I guess some of them received more attention than others. However, this brush is amazing. It's very versatile i use it for my powder as well as my matte bronzer, and it does the job perfectly. And when I first opened it, I kept running it across my face because it was so soft. I have absolutely no cons with this. I wish elf put as much quality into their other brushes, as they did this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Cheerhottiexoxo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In love with this , you can use it for anything , powder, foundation, blush, anyways I use this for my powder & liquid foundation and love it it gives me full coverage and is so cheap ! I recommend to anyone

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Was soooo excited for this brush that I ordered it off eBay paying like $11 for it. Unfortunately Canada doesn't sell elf and I didn't have enough things I wanted to make ordering off the elf website worth the $14.95 shipping cost. This brush is ok but it's nothing compared to the real techniques buffing brush. I don't find the bristles soft at all. I tried using this for powder and it just left me looking red and irritated. I'm not even going to bother trying this for foundation cause my real techniques expert face brush does a great job for that. I'm sad about this brush cause everyone seems to love. It's just not for me unfortunately :( Dont hesitate buying this brush because of one not so great review though! Especially if your lucky enough to buy it for $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

really great product :)
cheap
soft
fluffy
multipurpose!
blends and buffs out foundation
work well for powder, and bronzer too!

muust get this!

already bought an extra!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by ysobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WONDERFUL. Like others have said, one of the best multitasking brushes I've ever used. I can use it to apply any loose or pressed powder, and I can use it to buff out my liquid foundation into a soft airbrushed finish.

You can't beat the price... You could buy 10 of these and spend less money on a brush that isn't half as satisfying.

The only complain about this brush that I have is that the head came off of the handle... but it's nothing a little hot glue couldn't fix!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best multitasking brush EVER! I have never found one brush that can do so many different things, and do them all so well! I started off using this brush for my mineral makeup and loose, powder bronzer. I have experienced no shedding at all and it picks up a lot of product without having to constantly reload (my gripe with BM brushes).

The final test for me was liquid foundation. I have never liked using foundation brushes. They always seem to hang onto product, but not deposit on my skin and take FOREVER to use and wash. With this, I dab the foundation on the back of my hand, grab it up with this brush and apply with even strokes and pressure all over my face. Before trying this brush, no matter what primer I used, the results were cakey. With this brush (and only 1 reloading of the brush for my entire face), my foundation/skin has never looked better. For reference I use CG Nature Luxe Foundation.

Oh! It also works with my pressed powder for a final setting. The handle seems sturdy, it's super easy to wash and I have yet to lose a single "hair" from this brush. Best brush period.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by kkay90xo

I love this brush! works great for liquid foundation. really soft & doesn't shed! will buy & buy again! no complaints :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by futurestrength

Worth having in your collection.