E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 10/16/2013 12:16:00 AM

$3. Sturdy. Soft bristles. Great for applying both foundation and powder. Smooth finish. The quality is amazing for such an inexpensive price. The best in the bunch of Elf (face) brushes.

on 10/15/2013 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My favorite brush! I use this brush for applying powder and for blending. Works soo well and soo soft. Not to mention it's only $3!

on 10/12/2013 8:51:00 PM

I love this brush. The studio line is great if you can't afford the sigma brushes (like me) I read other reviews about the handles breaking, but I've not had this problem. Lucky I guess? The price and quality have me buying all their brushes :-)

on 10/12/2013 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Loving it!! its really dense, but its also so easy to buff things out. I can use it for anything, liquid, creme or powder, and even blushes if i needed to. My go to brush, but probably only because i dont own anything from sigma...>:(

on 10/12/2013 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Oh, the love hate with this darn brush! I now own three because the handle breaks with the slightest glance so I just use it as a Kabuki mostly. It's a good brush especially considering the price, I paid $3 for two & received one for free in a surprise gift bag. I use it as a stipling or foundation brush for liquids. The bristles have remained in tact but the handle is another story....

on 10/12/2013 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this and the rt expert face brush together...totally love this so much more...the efb was total garbage...made my makeup so streaky and it just looks horrible..this little gem here just buffs my makeup in so effortlessly and beautifully...i have no complains abt this brush at all...i even bought another one as a backup !! I use this for everything...foundation, powder, blush and bronzer...i dunno how i ever lived without this bad boy here !! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Picks up and distributes my powder flawlessly and has soft bristles that don't scratch my face. Love it. One of ELF's best brushes. I ordered this online at ELF and the darn thing came dented! But the brush works wonders. I have also tried using it with a liquid foundation and find it works pretty good for that as well. For a website that charges $7 for shipping, you'd think they would pack their stuff better. Lucky that I had a free shipping code.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This brush is pure perfection. I love it soooo much.
I don't know how I ever applied my liquid foundation without this little gem, it buffs it in seamlessly without any streaks within seconds. It's SO good. Especially for the price.
Has never shed on me and I wash this brush quite a bit as I do use it everyday for my foundation.
I've also used it with powder and cream foundation and it's JUST SO DARN GOOD I JUST CAN'T EVEN DO IT JUSTICE
Seriously. Buy it. You've got nothing to lose.

on 10/8/2013 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this brush! It says it's a powder brush but I use it for liquid foundation. It's dense. The handle is nice. Buffs in my foundation effortlessly. It doesn't shed. And it's only $3 at target. I love this brush! !!

on 10/3/2013 12:01:00 AM

I'm giving this a 2. I like the handle, and the flat top. I I use this for applying blush.However, am I the only one who experienced mounds of hair coming out? I mean like fingers full of hair...3 times!Will not repurchase... I'd cough up the money for something that won't start balding

Popular Makeup Brushes