April 19, 2014 | 1155 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush I use it to apply my foundation, it gives me a flawless look. And its only $3.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by camilka

Had this lying around for ages and never tried it until recently.
It applies foundation LIKE A DREAM!!!
I use it with Armani Maestro for the no makeup look and it takes me less than 30 seconds to apply it!

My tip to save product and get a more natural application is to wet the brush a bit before using it. Sometimes I forget to wash the brush after usage so I wash it just before using it, I just dry it of a little bit on a towel and it's ready to use.

Only reason I'm not giving t a 5 is that the handle started to come loose after just one wash, but I used surgical tape and it stays on now.

BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by wq13

For $3, you really can't go wrong with the ELF Studio line brushes!! They are so soft and they don't scratch your face at all!
That being said, I love the ELF Powder brush. I use it mostly for BB cream (I rarely ever wear foundation) and blending in blush. It's amazing and it leaves no streaks. Everything looks natural when I apply/blend with this brush! Best of all, it doesn't absorb any product! When I look at the brush after I apply my BB cream, it doesn't have a speck of BB cream on it!!
This brush makes application so easy and it's so cheap! If you don't have one yet, you should try it out. Even if you end up not liking it, you won't be losing much money; it's only 3 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best brush for liquid foundation ever! I pour my foundation on the back of my hand, dip this brush into it, stipple it on my face then buff it in. I get a super flawless, high coverage yet natural look. This brush is so dense! The bristles are super soft yet sturdy, Not to mention the fact that it's all black. People mistake this brush for a MAC brush when I use it. It definitely looks like a high end product. The only con to this product, and actually all of the Elf brushes is that the handle starts to wiggle and brake off. You can simply hot glue or super glue the stick back into the brush part though if it falls off. Other than that this brush is phenomenal. I cant believe that I only paid $3 for this product. I've been getting so many compliments on my foundation since I've been using this brush to apply it. Everyone who uses liquid foundation needs to own this brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I will add my raves to the crowd and say that this is possibly the best brush I have ever owned. I was looking for a replacement for my eco tools blush brush and chose this based on the price ($3), and am so glad that I did! In fact, I am going to go back to Target and pick up a couple more so I can have one for bronzer and one for powder. It picks up the perfect amount of product and applies it so evenly and perfectly. I am very impressed with all of e.l.f.'s brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Cortiz4

This has to be the best brush I own and I have a ton. Its a perfect finishing brush and a perfect powder brush. Can not live with out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ecmoore08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brush for my powder foundation or mac mineralize skinfinish natural but I do not like it for my liquid foundation. My brush was dense when I first bought it and it has gotten very loose somehow.. I've only washed it about twice since I've purchased and I take care of my brushes well. I still really like this brush but only for my face powder not for liquid. I use a makeup sponge for my liquid foundation or sonia kashuk flat top foundation brush. Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by applecour

This is my FAVORITE brush that I own. I own tons of face brushes, and this one is just the best, all around. I use this to buff on my foundation, and it makes it look flawless. It's so super soft and really keeps its shape even after a good washing. I have E.L.F's $1 "complexion" brush to use with powders, but I think I'm going to do away with it and grab another one of these to use. I think it would really work well applying my Studio Fix powder both over my foundation, and alone on days I don't feel like really bothering with my makeup. I can't get enough of this brush! I'm going to purchase one for my mother as soon as I can get back to Target. She uses the worst, most scratchy brushes I've ever seen. If you can get your hands on this brush, I definitely recommend getting one... or four. It's very much equal in quality to MAC's brushes. Enough said!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Rocky22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS BRUSH IS AMAZING I OWN TWO! I found my HG at only $3 USD! I use this for my foundation and I love the smooth finish that it gives me , my face looks so smooth it does not look as if I am wearing foundation that is how good this brush works. I was using REAL tECHNIQUES Stippling brush before and it took to long to apply my foundation because I had to buff the streaks out, I would say I spent ten minutes now it takes about 5 if that.This is by far the best brush and I will keep purchasing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by anabanj

Love it, I have two of them because it's so good that I wanted a backup. You can apply liquid or powder foundation with this brush. Blends my makeup soo nicely! And it's dirt cheap, $3! You can't go wrong!! :)