Essie Mademoiselle

4.4

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, propyl acetate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tripheneyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Steralkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Camphor, Polyvinyl Butyral, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate. May Contain: CI 47005:1 (D&C Yellow #10), CI 47000 (D&C Yellow #11), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica CAS 12001-26-2, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Polyethylene Terephthalate, CI 15850:1 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake), CI 77491 (Red Iron), CI 77499 (Black Iron), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocycyanide), CI 75170 (Guanine), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 42053 (Green 3), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 45380 (D&C Red 21), CI 45410 (D&C Red 28), Polyester-3 (D&C Colorant)

on 5/16/2009 8:13:00 PM

I love this Essie polish for a mani, it's pink but very glossy and sheer. I am always washing my hands and opening things with my nails (bad..I know) so I like that the chips don't show unless you are looking for them. I prefer OPI polish but they do not make a color that comes close to this IMO. Will repurchase.

on 5/9/2009 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very sheer, Takes 2 or more coats to actually look like pink. Very classic, but nothing extraordinary!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Overrated. Not enough white in it so it's a very pinky color that you can barely see. Bottles leak.

on 4/23/2009 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Mm. is a pretty color but it is not anything special by any means. Just a really pretty pale pink that is prefer for french manicures. Perfect for the office and for a pretty neutral look. But definitely not a must-have.

on 4/21/2009 11:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Essie is one of the best polish brands around. The polish is streak free and a doddle to apply! The consistency is even and shiny.

I have this particular shade amongst others and this is my favourite colour. It's a brilliant pink for a french manicure and sometimes after having worn a dark colour on my toes, I like using this because it's a fresh, spring colour.

on 4/21/2009 12:03:00 AM

This is the BEST overall natural nail color on the market. It is a sheer light, whitish pink...as close to french tips without the extra hassle. It always looks elegant and refined. I've been wearing it for years! You cannot go wrong with this shade.

This is a gorgeous color. It is perfect for any occasion and looks professional but not stuffy. Its very pale and sheer, but it looks much more pulled together than clear polish. Essie's formulas are thin and smooth, never gloppy. I took off one lippy for the tiny, too-thin Essie brush.

on 4/10/2009 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Another one of my favorite pale pink polishes. essie Mademoiselle is a classic sheer pink, no bells and whistles, no shimmer. It's a good no-brainer kind of color that is one of my stand-bys. Application is smooth every time. I usually put down one coat of Ballet Slippers, and then one coat of Mademoiselle for the perfect pinky/white. On it's own, it doesn't wow me .. but this is a perfect layering color for a polish that just needs a hint more pink for my preferences. The wear is great and it never streaks on me. I always turn to Essie for pales/sheers .. she just has the market on these!

on 4/8/2009 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First time buying an Essie polish and I love it! I bought this color because I'm always wearing nude on my tips. The formula is so nice that is was so easy for me to paint evenly with no streaks. The color is shiny and milky with a hint of pale pink. I will continue to buy Essie polishes from now on.

on 4/6/2009 8:15:00 PM

Pretty pink polish. It does not streak and I like three coats to get a bit of a milky effect. It dries super quick and has a lovely shine!

Top Rated Essie Products