April 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Mascara - Make Up For Ever - Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 5:49:00 AM More reviews by shawnarawwwrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this awhile back and neglected it, since I had been hooked on CG LB. I started using this and found out how amazing it is! Doesn't clump, gives insane volume and curl, and doesn't give me the dreaded raccoon eye look. Like most HE stuff, this mascara is not cheap, but it is definitely worth every penny!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by poopinshmicken

I have a lot of long, thin lashes that naturally curl. I usually go for a volumizing macara. I bought this months ago. It did define my lashes. It did not lengthen my lashes and I've tried this on people with short, thick lashes and it just will not work for them.. It did volumize it noticably but not to the false lash extent that everyone has been talking about. This brush is very dense, but I think the formula is what makes this mascara noteworthy. I find myself needing to reapply in the middle of the day. The formula will flake off but not to the extent that a MAC mascara would. This is one of those mascaras that NEEDS to oxidize. If not, it gets wet and clumps all your lashes together. Once it oxidizes, well this is just one of the best mascaras I've found. It is very BLACK. It will not dry gray. I like that because it gives so much more definition to the eye. The price is pretty hefty. So I will repurchase but probably not immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by AthleticTrainer

I am a bit of a mascara junkie! This definitely falls into my top 3 mascaras - along with MAC Plushlash and YSL Faux Cils. I am addicted to mascaras that give me long, lush, voluminous lashes. This provides excellent volume and length, and never once clumping or flaking. I definitely see the thickening and lengthening properties of this mascara, but I am most blown away by the amount of curl that this mascara provided. My lashes are usually very straight, and I noticed an obvious difference after applying this mascara. It also didn't flatten out my curl, created by my eyelash curler. I wore this mascara the other day and put it on at 6am. When I got home at 11pm, it was not flakey or clumpy in the least bit. It gives my lashes a lot of drama, but can look very natural if you only apply one coat. This is a super rich, blackest black formula. I love that the brush is not one of those rubber ones with the short, spiky bristles. The brush and formula make it extremely easy to apply, providing dramatic results without much effort at all. This mascara is available at your local Sephora or Sephora.com for $22 and also comes in a water-proof version.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by samanthakisses

Amaaaaazing mascara! It goes on super easy, doesn't clump, volumizes, lengthens, and holds your curl! What more could you ask for? It's also one of the cheaper high-end mascaras, which is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by confessionsofamakeupjunky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is absolutely amazing! After curling my eyelashes and putting this mascara on, I looked like I had long volumizing fake lashes on! This mascara is perfect and its waterproof, meaning you don't have to worry about it smudging so you look like a raccoon, make up for ever does it again with this amazing mascara that gives a beautiful long fake lashes look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ml1208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I L-O-V-E this mascara. I have been wanting to try it for the longest time and I finally picked one up from sephora after running out of my other mascara. It does exactly what it claims. My lashes feel longer, they curl upward, and they are separated. I have blond eyelashes so the extra black formula really helps coat all my lashes in the rich black. Im so thankful to have found this mascara after searching for so long I finally found something I am going to stick to. I use imju fiberwig over and it just adds that extra bit of length that i love. will definitely be repurchasing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by paperskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE! I will never go back to my Lashblast. This blows it out of the water. I tried this out without curling my lashes, to see how well it would do on its own. It gave me an instant curl and made them full and long. Not a single clump and didn't make my lashes hard or crunchy. It almost looks like I have natural falsies on. I also love how dark this mascara is. My new favorite mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by pumasANDlipgloss

This is one of my favorite mascara's ever!! I bought this at Sephora a while back, forgot I had it, and recently discovered it a few days ago. What a godsend! The color is an awesome inky true black, accompanied by a full brush, which is what I think makes this mascara so great. I will repurchase again for sure. A must-have for the mascara addicts.

Here is a pic with MUFE Smoky Lash, 2 coats only.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by starsweetie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS!! This is my new favorite mascara. I only have to apply one coat on lashes and I'm good to go. It adds length, makes them thicker and makes my lashes look beautiful! No clumps... it is the best mascara I've tried so far and I've tried Dior Show, Bad Gal, Lash Blast.. etc. I think it is definitely worth a try even though it is kind of expensive. I uploaded a picture of my eye with the product on above ^ (it looks like there is a clump or something but I promise it wasn't one.. just how it uploaded! lol)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by rivera25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a swap (brand new) as it is unavailable in the UK and i really wanted to try it. This is a good mascara imo, not fantastic but still good. It makes my lashes thicker and fuller which is good as i don't need any length just volume. I said i would buy again but i don't know if i would or not. I have tried so many mascaras in my time and most of which never live up to the hype. I spend a ton of money on cosmetics but i refuse to spend a lot on a mascara, imo the cheaper ones are better-less expectations. Overall, i like this but i think i will stick to my Maybelline, Rimmel and Max Factor mascaras.