September 20, 2014 | 1183 users online

Mascara - Make Up For Ever - Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by xAngelFluffx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this Mascara. i hate waterproof so this works well for me. it lengthens ( and i have short lashes ) pretty well, volumizes okay. but it HOLDS THE CURL ALLLL DAY! i mean i dont even hafta use a eyelash curler!. i LOVE this. i will definitely be buying again. only thing is it's kind of expensive...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by AmandaEve011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara. I am a mascara junkie....I spend A LOT of money on make up. I love this mascara, definitely a favorite of mine! My HG for sure!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Giuliocci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This works as HG for me... it gives me volume, lenght and holds the curl for the whole day. The colour is a nice deep black. I have tried to switch to other brands, but I always come back to the Smoky Lash!
Anyway, I must admit I alredy have long lashes, so maybe the lenghtening effect would result minimal on those of you with shorter lashes. I'll upload a picture so that you can see the final result.
I find it to work best after a few days it has been opened for the first time, since at the beginning it could result a bit too liquid.
I will definitly stick to this one: it's worth every penny!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by roxy069

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in the best of MUFE kit so the price wasn't that bad. The packaging is nice and sleek, and I absolutely hate rubber mascara brushes so I'm a fan of this brush. The brush is nice and big which gives me a lot of volume. It's not the best for lengthening, but the color is great. It's not clumpy as long as you don't put on five coats. It also separates pretty well. It's a good mascara- kind of expensive when purchased by itself but overall a good mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2010 5:15:00 AM More reviews by melnlicky

This mascara is not for me. Many people recommended this mascara, but i find it to be very clumpy and messy. It does add volume, but once u recoat your lashes even once it starts clumping your lashes together and overlapping them. It does not separate and after a while leaves marks on your eyelids and under eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 5:49:00 AM More reviews by shawnarawwwrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this awhile back and neglected it, since I had been hooked on CG LB. I started using this and found out how amazing it is! Doesn't clump, gives insane volume and curl, and doesn't give me the dreaded raccoon eye look. Like most HE stuff, this mascara is not cheap, but it is definitely worth every penny!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by poopinshmicken

I have a lot of long, thin lashes that naturally curl. I usually go for a volumizing macara. I bought this months ago. It did define my lashes. It did not lengthen my lashes and I've tried this on people with short, thick lashes and it just will not work for them.. It did volumize it noticably but not to the false lash extent that everyone has been talking about. This brush is very dense, but I think the formula is what makes this mascara noteworthy. I find myself needing to reapply in the middle of the day. The formula will flake off but not to the extent that a MAC mascara would. This is one of those mascaras that NEEDS to oxidize. If not, it gets wet and clumps all your lashes together. Once it oxidizes, well this is just one of the best mascaras I've found. It is very BLACK. It will not dry gray. I like that because it gives so much more definition to the eye. The price is pretty hefty. So I will repurchase but probably not immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by AthleticTrainer

I am a bit of a mascara junkie! This definitely falls into my top 3 mascaras - along with MAC Plushlash and YSL Faux Cils. I am addicted to mascaras that give me long, lush, voluminous lashes. This provides excellent volume and length, and never once clumping or flaking. I definitely see the thickening and lengthening properties of this mascara, but I am most blown away by the amount of curl that this mascara provided. My lashes are usually very straight, and I noticed an obvious difference after applying this mascara. It also didn't flatten out my curl, created by my eyelash curler. I wore this mascara the other day and put it on at 6am. When I got home at 11pm, it was not flakey or clumpy in the least bit. It gives my lashes a lot of drama, but can look very natural if you only apply one coat. This is a super rich, blackest black formula. I love that the brush is not one of those rubber ones with the short, spiky bristles. The brush and formula make it extremely easy to apply, providing dramatic results without much effort at all. This mascara is available at your local Sephora or Sephora.com for $22 and also comes in a water-proof version.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by samanthakisses

Amaaaaazing mascara! It goes on super easy, doesn't clump, volumizes, lengthens, and holds your curl! What more could you ask for? It's also one of the cheaper high-end mascaras, which is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by confessionsofamakeupjunky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is absolutely amazing! After curling my eyelashes and putting this mascara on, I looked like I had long volumizing fake lashes on! This mascara is perfect and its waterproof, meaning you don't have to worry about it smudging so you look like a raccoon, make up for ever does it again with this amazing mascara that gives a beautiful long fake lashes look.