L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is my first eyeliner, so i really have nothing to compare it to but i really do love it!
the felt tip makes it so much more easier for a noobie like me to get a perfect line & little wing at the end. the finish is not matte at all, but you can always fix that with a bit of translucent powder over.. not much though, because if you over-do the powder there'll be a white-ish cast on the liner.
this liner lasts a full day for me, (8am-5pm) & thats all i can ask for. havent had a problem with flaking or smudging throughout the day.
ive repurchased twice & will continue to do so.

on 7/21/2011 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in earthen brown rock.
I put it on my lids and I accidentally rubbed my eyes and it just came off.
and I tried it again at home so many times, it just washes away with water... like I don't even have to rub it and it washes away.
It's really a big disappointment because I thought this would be a great brown liquid liner.
Never purchasing it again

on 7/7/2011 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

due to it's amazing quick drying power, this liquid eyeliner unfortunately flakes at times. aside from that, this does smudg without me using my elf eye primer. this lasts about 8 hour. keep in mind I have extremely oily lids, so this is actually pretty decent without m primer, just smudges throughout the day

on 7/3/2011 10:36:00 AM

Hoping this might be a cheaper alternative for the Lancome
Artliner, I gave this a try, but this product was a disappointment. The felt tip makes for easy application, but aside from that, the liner flakes like crazy. It is streaky and I can see all these little naked spots that I have to go over. It is just not worth the effort to keep reapplying and having it flake, so I'm just going to splurge a bit and go back to the Lancome.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

3 out of 5 lippies...I took off two lippies for the simple fact(s) that

-L'Oreal test on animals and although I don't have any animals I think it's sad & cruel
-It is somewhat expensive for "drugstore makeup"

Other than that there isn't anything that I dislike about this product. Amazing pigmentation, ease in application, and it's longlasting.

As I stated L'Oreal does test on animals-sad and cruel, yes I know but I would most likely repurchase this product.

on 6/13/2011 12:04:00 PM

I like how dark the pigmentation is int his liner. I also like the flexible felt tip. I don't like the fact that when the product dries it seems to have a glossy effect. I like a more matte liner. Other than that it's pretty nice and easy to apply. If this comes out in different colors I will repurchase.

on 6/12/2011 9:47:00 PM

For days that I dont have a lot of time to apply my makeup, I love using liquid eyeliners. I just carry it in my purse and apply quickly.

I've read so many reviews about this product and I purchased it to give it a try. The tip isn't very sturdy and it's hard to work with. I need about 4 coats or more because it streaks and it isn't black enough with just one coat. I can't create a winged look because it smudges. It completely fades away within a few hours.

Lately, I've been topping it off with MAC's Carbon to intensify the color and making it last longer.

on 6/2/2011 8:59:00 PM

I used to use gel liners, but they always flaked or faded quickly. This liner is very dark and the easiest liquid liner I've tried. You can make it thick or thin depending on the angle of the liner tip. The only downfall is it's so smudge proof, that if you mess up applying it, it's hard to fix. But that just means it stays on well! Love it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Only have used this a couple times...so far so good! I love this liner. First of all, the black is matte and extremely pigmented. It's so dark and perfect. I think the wand is super easy to work with...I love the felt-tip. I didn't have a problem with this smudging or flaking and I was out walking in the 90-something degree heat. I would definitely recommend these, but if anything changes after more uses, I will update!

on 5/28/2011 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Liquid-y and flaky, my first impression. This product is by no means water proof or even smudge proof, if you do anything more than lightly touch it after it dries it will be messed up. I don't really care for this product as eyeliner, it looks rather unnatural on (very shiny), but I have had success in using it on my eyelashes. It's great for darkening your lashes and can even help your lashes curl. Oddly enough it has helped my eyelashes grow longer, I even had to trim some of my bottom lashes because they were so long.