April 19, 2014 | 1874 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the tip; it makes for an easy application. Black does appear shiny but I put a matte black eyehadow on top! Dries fast and the tip allows you to build up to whatever thickness you want. Def will repurchase! :)

Edit: lowered rating To a "3" because I realized with this liner, it did feather throughout the day, even After I set with a black eyeshadow. A great liner that I've discovered is maybelline stiletto liner!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i wished this eyeliner was darker, the black is not dark enough. this does smudge and i get all those flakes throughout the day, i don't think this has staying power at all because when i run my fingers through my lids most of the product disappeared! what i like about this is that it's easy to use and the amount of product that you need on.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by sah125

I don't understand the hype around this product. I've been a long time user of almay 16 hour eye liner and after hearing such great reviews about the l'oreal eye liner, I decided to give it a try. I could see how people can like this as its very easy to use but for me, it just didn't do the job. The color isn't as black as the almay one and it also tended to clump and flake during the day. I also prefer brush over felt tip because I feel that the product lasts longer. Felt tip eye liners tend to dry out faster in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 7:49:00 AM More reviews by murflegirl

After using liquid liner almost every day for the past two or three years, it's really hard to believe that at one point I wasn't good at using it. Everyone starts somewhere, right? Well, this is the liquid liner that I started with, and I haven't been able to use another one since. This is a dark, inky, intense liner with an easy-to-use felt tip that allows for true precision. The tip allows for a really thin line, or you can easily paint on a thicker line. Practice makes perfect, and liquid liner is as much product quality as it is user experience. So once I got the hang of it, I fell in love. Dries quickly and stays put all day, even through sweating and allergy season. I've found that sometimes the finish of this is a bit shiny for the look I'm doing, so I'll simply pat some black matte eyeshadow over it and I'm good to go. Solid product, have repurchased over and over and I always panic when it's out of stock in the store. HG status for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by pathetique

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have struggled in the past with applying any kind of eyeliner to my upper lash line. I have tried a large array of crayons, pencils, and gels. I tried this and my first try I had a lining that I was satisfied with!!! I was so happy! I'm finally able to achieve the cool cat eye look without it smearing everywhere and me looking like a PANDA. Love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by jujuritinha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great liquid eyeliner!!!
SUPER super black, easy to apply in multiple ways and lasts all day...!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by fkngabi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good, affordable drugstore eyeliner. I'm really bad at applying eyeliner to my top lash line, but since this has a felt tip applicator it makes it so much easier to control. I get the perfect cat eye look when using this. It's also very pigmented and you get a nice shiny black color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by KMSA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very good, affordable product. I find it very similar to Lancome's Artliner, but obviously a lot less expensive! Really easy to use, takes 2 seconds to apply. Only crticism is the colour range - I'm blonde, so would ideally like a brown.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by PinkAfroQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the packaging of this e/l and the felt tip brush was great BUT I hate how shiny it dries. It looked weird to me how shiny this stuff looks; other than that it's a nice product with good staying power but I threw mine away and will not repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So, I'm not usually a big drugstore girl. But, I thought that I should try out liquid eyeliner first before I go to the department store brands. I don't think I'll need to, this is a great eyeliner. It kind of smudged when i put it on my lower lash line, but on top, it stayed the whole day. It's really really really really black, when you first swipe it on without mascara, it looks ridiculous. When you put it on, really get into the base of the lashes, because if you don't, it is very obvious. It really doesn't budge, unless you deliberately swipe your finger across where you put the eyeliner, which nobody really does. I also like the brush, because you can use the tip to get a more natural line, or use the thicker part to get that dramatic look. I do recommend this, it's really a great purchase at the drugstore.