December 22, 2014 | 1264 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by venomousrose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For days that I dont have a lot of time to apply my makeup, I love using liquid eyeliners. I just carry it in my purse and apply quickly.

I've read so many reviews about this product and I purchased it to give it a try. The tip isn't very sturdy and it's hard to work with. I need about 4 coats or more because it streaks and it isn't black enough with just one coat. I can't create a winged look because it smudges. It completely fades away within a few hours.

Lately, I've been topping it off with MAC's Carbon to intensify the color and making it last longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Slamber

I used to use gel liners, but they always flaked or faded quickly. This liner is very dark and the easiest liquid liner I've tried. You can make it thick or thin depending on the angle of the liner tip. The only downfall is it's so smudge proof, that if you mess up applying it, it's hard to fix. But that just means it stays on well! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by StephanieTaverna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Only have used this a couple times...so far so good! I love this liner. First of all, the black is matte and extremely pigmented. It's so dark and perfect. I think the wand is super easy to work with...I love the felt-tip. I didn't have a problem with this smudging or flaking and I was out walking in the 90-something degree heat. I would definitely recommend these, but if anything changes after more uses, I will update!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by StellaFl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Liquid-y and flaky, my first impression. This product is by no means water proof or even smudge proof, if you do anything more than lightly touch it after it dries it will be messed up. I don't really care for this product as eyeliner, it looks rather unnatural on (very shiny), but I have had success in using it on my eyelashes. It's great for darkening your lashes and can even help your lashes curl. Oddly enough it has helped my eyelashes grow longer, I even had to trim some of my bottom lashes because they were so long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 5:14:00 AM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

Pretty good liquid eyeliner. It's dark and pigmented. I can draw a really thin line with it. It's easy to use. The only problem I have with it is that it seems to dry out quickly. Other than that great eyeliner. It doesn't smudge.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by sunshinelu

I've used Dior and Benefit's liquid eye liner (both are pretty much the same formula) and those last ALL DAY, even through a sweaty concert. However, they're pricey so I tried L'oreal's after hearing great things. The quality is definitely lacking in comparison to Dior and Benefit because I need to put at least 2 coats on for it to stay on for at least a few hours. All night...? It fades a bit :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by CocoMango

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this liner and find it easy to use. I usually use various kinds of brushes with a gel liner. This is my first liquid. Its very very black and lasts all day. I would say its semi-waterproof too b/c you need soap and water and quite a bit of gentle rubbing to get it off....so its not like it just rinses off w/o effort (this is a good thing to me). I've read several negative reviews here and wonder if we are talking about the same product! It is not watery, streaky, and sheer. Perhaps L'oreal has recently improved the formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by mubblefubbles

I have asian eyes and could never figure out why that would cause eyeliner and mascara to leak and smudge leaving me with raccoon eyes. I've had no luck with waterproof pencil eyeliner so I turned to liquid eyeliner. The felt tip could be more precise because after using this for a year I still need to make corrections. It doesn't smudge at all and it looks very intense. It's great for the weekends but might be a little too much for everyday wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by sarah71390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am really displeased with this product! It takes forever to dry and it takes me about 3 coats before it looks like its a rich dark black. I find that it doesn't last that long and starts to flake off on me after about 5 hours of wear. I wouldn't repurchase this nor would I recommend this to anyone. It has to be the worst liquid eyeliner I have tried in a long time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't know what it is about this eyeliner and me.. maybe it's just my oily eyelids (but my friend that also has oily eyelids loves this product...), but the consistency is SO watery. Like it applies streakily with gaps because it's so watery (even when I shake it furiously).. Also don't like the shiny finish it gives. Thought I'd gotten a bad batch but I bought this two other times hoping it would work for me, but it didn't. Gave it to my friend after it didn't work for me and it worked great for her, so I guess it's just me...