January 30, 2015 | 936 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by pandagurl142

Ok let me start by saying that this product is AWFUL!!!
When i first stared using this product i thought it was working wonders on my skin because it left my skin feeling soft and it had a nice glow to it, so i continued using it, but then after a couple days( i used this product for one week) it started to dry my skin out sooo BAD that it HURT so i had to quit using it!! I really wanted to like this product but since it literally hurt me to use t I had to stop! BUT i will say one thing good about this product and that is that it smelled WONDERFUL!! i absolutely loved the smell! but it just dried my skin out sooo much! will NEVER EVER buy this product again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by LDTdancer

I love this! Helps prevent acne, but i don't feel like it clears it.I may be wrong because i use 2 cleansers but who knows. My skin is almost perfectly clear thanks to neutrogena's acne stress control scrub, and once it is clear i will use thiss!(: thanks neutrogena! It is a great exfoliator makes my skin soft, and smells greatt!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by missrachii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is generally pretty good, but I tend to get dry patches and when I do get pimples, they are the deep and painful kind. As the frequency of the acne increased I reached for this to help combat it, and found it was really effective in reducing the size and pain of my acne, however I woke within 2 days of regular use to find severe swelling under my eyes, cheeks and redness/itchiness on my chest. Considering this had been the only change to my routine this is what I account the reaction I had to. Now I think that it was wonderful in fighting my acne, I would recommend anyone wanting to try this to be careful, and in particular if you have sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by giantsushi

It smells nice ... but it doesnt scrub at all. I really wanted an exfoliator and I was disappointed when I tried this out. Makes my skin feel very smooth after use, but sometimes TOO smooth (and dry), it makes me feel as if I've covered my face with gladwrap. Well at least it smelled nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by bubblesz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

this product really did not help with my skin!

the only things i love about this product is that ii bought cheap, it has a great fruit smell & it made my skin feel clean, but... it made my skin around my nose flaky and it's stings when i touch the skin there. theses affects started quickly when i was using this. i saw it didn't help remove or prevent (it kinda prevented a teeny bit) my acne. so i stopped using the product and my skin around my nose wasn't flaky anymore and it doesn't hurt anymore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I have normal-combination skin that can verge on dry. I normally do not have spots but I have quite a bad break out a couple of weeks ago. I bought this and the grqapefruit cream cleanser in an attempt to clear my face up.

I quite like this. It is not too coarse so you could probably use it most days. (I don't because my skin becomes too dry if i do!) It smells lovely and my skin felt nice and fresh afterwards. I noticed an improvement in the appearance of my skin and my spots cleared up pretty quickly - whether that is connected to using these products or not, I am not sure but they certainly have not harmed my skin in any way.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by KimLoveLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is targeted more towards people with OILY skin; although it smells AMAZING, it really dries out your skin if you use it more then thrice a week

The first time I used it, there was no apparent dryness, but after a few more days, it left my skin with a lot of dry spots.

As stated before, it smells so GOOD, &&i think that (if i do), will be the only reason why I would re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't understand why people don't like this. I find that it doesn't exfoliate, but it smells nice, and it cleans my skin off pretty well.

I actually really like this. Mainly because I used it back when I first started getting acne, and it really helped keep most of it away.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by PixieDust22791

At first I liked it. It gets the job done, totally cleans my face gets rid of the oil and the dirt and makeup. But I can only use it like 2 or 3 times a week because it really dries me out. So its an okay face wash but I won't be buying it again, its for oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by gspinella7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this scrub for about a month now. Before I started using it I had a few breakouts and immediately they were gone. I hardly break out now and my skin is very soft. However, my skin is very oily and although my skin feels clean and fresh after using it, it hasn't seemed to cure any oiliness. The scrub is great, and smells wonderful and if it helped my oiliness I would use if forever, but I'm looking for a product just as good as this product, but helps with the oily skin!