Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

3.0

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

i would buy this again but only if their was absoultly no more face washes available its not terrible but it didnt do anything really my face was kinda dry but that would go away in like 10 minutes because my face is very oily it didnt make acne nor did it make one of my pimples dissapear maybe a couple but not alot i love the smell i didnt like ppaying ten for it when i could get the apricot scrub from st ives which is amazing so overall i gave it 3 out of 5 because the smell and it didnt irratate nor did it give me acne but it did leave me with a fresh cleaning !

I first purchased this product several months ago and have seen a few changes. I use this product with the Pink Grapefruit oil-free acne facial wash. I use this about 3 times a week and the rest of the time I use the facial wash. They both seem to eliminate a lot of the oils from my face, but can also be a little over-drying. It's best to use this product before moisturizing at night and then use a nice thicker moisturizer to keep your skin from drying out overnight. I haven't seen a huge difference as far as blemishes go. I don't break out very often, every now and then I get a pimple here or there but I'm not sure if that is because of this or if that's just how my skin is. However, I do get quite a few blackheads on my nose and this didn't really do anything for them. The scrub smells AMAZING though, lathers up nicely, the packaging is okay...I've traveled with it and it didn't explode. Overall, this is a good product for someone with combination or oily skin because it willl get rid of the oil, but if you're looking for something to control your acne, I would keep looking. Still will continue to purchase though!!

on 8/17/2011 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

For the first couple days, this scrub was amazing. But then, I started seeing these rash like pimples on my forehead in between my eyebrows. This scrub is way too harsh and i wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

on 8/14/2011 11:47:00 AM

i dont get why theres all the negative reviews out here? but for me, this product works good! i have used it for about 4 months now and i still have my occasional breakouts in the T zone of my face, but overall this does a great job at keeping my skin consistently clear! i love the scent it has also its so refreshing in the morning. if you have very acne prone skin and are constantly breaking out, i dont think this product will be good for you. just because it probably wont clear you up completely. but if your skin is like mine, where it tends to be oily and breaks out every now and then, this product should work great for you, like it has for me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

it was okay...but i was really disappointed. i have oily skin & acne that never clears up, so i tried this & it made my skin soft, but did nothing for my acne. it dried my skin out a little, which was fine when i used moisturizer. i used it consistantly for 2 weeks, & i ended up giving it to my cousin. :p

on 8/11/2011 10:55:00 PM

This product would work for people with fairly oily skin....not like mine. My skin is very oily and this product will only get rid of my pimples on occassions.

on 8/10/2011 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I really wanted to love this product because I had heard great things about it, but I must say I'm quite disappointed. The first time I used it, my face seemed to clear up a bit, but it all went downhill from there. I broke out even more with continuous use of this product, and it left me with dry, tight, sensitive skin. The day after my first use I swam in the ocean, and my face started to sting terribly, which had never happened before until I started using this. It smells amazing and the packaging is pretty, but I will not be repurchasing.

on 8/8/2011 7:53:00 PM

Did not do anything for my skin at all...
Broke me out more and my son felt worse everytime after washing it...

on 8/8/2011 7:36:00 PM

I think that this product does not help clear acne and infact I think I got more acne because of this but I'm not so sure.
Since I am just a teenager right now... It might even be the hormonal changes happening because over the summer I havent been putting on much makeup. This product is definetely not bad.. but its not that great either.

on 8/8/2011 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This product is really terrible! i swear i had fewer acne when i had the other products. this actually made me get even more acne! my face is full of acne bumps! i feel like yelling and yelling! this is so uncool what the hell. i would never purchase this product again ever! this is a waste of time. i used it for a week and all i see is my bumps getting bigger! one product that i see my self using is clearsil ultra ace plus mark things. i heard alot of good reviews and ima try it for myself. dnt buy thins product. please youll waste your money and time