November 28, 2014 | 1946 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by giantsushi

It smells nice ... but it doesnt scrub at all. I really wanted an exfoliator and I was disappointed when I tried this out. Makes my skin feel very smooth after use, but sometimes TOO smooth (and dry), it makes me feel as if I've covered my face with gladwrap. Well at least it smelled nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by bubblesz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

this product really did not help with my skin!

the only things i love about this product is that ii bought cheap, it has a great fruit smell & it made my skin feel clean, but... it made my skin around my nose flaky and it's stings when i touch the skin there. theses affects started quickly when i was using this. i saw it didn't help remove or prevent (it kinda prevented a teeny bit) my acne. so i stopped using the product and my skin around my nose wasn't flaky anymore and it doesn't hurt anymore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I have normal-combination skin that can verge on dry. I normally do not have spots but I have quite a bad break out a couple of weeks ago. I bought this and the grqapefruit cream cleanser in an attempt to clear my face up.

I quite like this. It is not too coarse so you could probably use it most days. (I don't because my skin becomes too dry if i do!) It smells lovely and my skin felt nice and fresh afterwards. I noticed an improvement in the appearance of my skin and my spots cleared up pretty quickly - whether that is connected to using these products or not, I am not sure but they certainly have not harmed my skin in any way.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by KimLoveLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is targeted more towards people with OILY skin; although it smells AMAZING, it really dries out your skin if you use it more then thrice a week

The first time I used it, there was no apparent dryness, but after a few more days, it left my skin with a lot of dry spots.

As stated before, it smells so GOOD, &&i think that (if i do), will be the only reason why I would re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't understand why people don't like this. I find that it doesn't exfoliate, but it smells nice, and it cleans my skin off pretty well.

I actually really like this. Mainly because I used it back when I first started getting acne, and it really helped keep most of it away.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by PixieDust22791

At first I liked it. It gets the job done, totally cleans my face gets rid of the oil and the dirt and makeup. But I can only use it like 2 or 3 times a week because it really dries me out. So its an okay face wash but I won't be buying it again, its for oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by gspinella7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this scrub for about a month now. Before I started using it I had a few breakouts and immediately they were gone. I hardly break out now and my skin is very soft. However, my skin is very oily and although my skin feels clean and fresh after using it, it hasn't seemed to cure any oiliness. The scrub is great, and smells wonderful and if it helped my oiliness I would use if forever, but I'm looking for a product just as good as this product, but helps with the oily skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by mrgee

I really enjoyed this product for the first couple weeks of use. It has a lovely, fresh citrus smell, and my combination skin felt very clean after using it. However, after a couple weeks of use, my skin became extremely dry, and then caused a painful breakout on my cheeks, which is quite rare for me. I don't generally have sensitive skin, but my best guess to the cause of the breakout is that something in this scrub irritated my face. Plus, now that I've been back to using my old Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser for the past couple weeks, the redness and dryness has all but disappeared. I think the only person that this cleanser would benefit is someone with very oily, non-sensitive skin, and even then, I doubt I'd recommend it. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by chrispookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even though it's a scrub, it's not too rough to use everyday. I use it just about every night right before I apply my Differin gel, and it feels great on my skin. Makes my face feel very soft, the grains get rid of any dead skin, and it doesn't dry out the skin. The smell is awesome, too! A little goes a long way with this scrub; you just need to apply a dime-size amount and add some water and that should be enough for your whole face. I definitely recommend this to anyone, not just acne-prone faces.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by hollinsgirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't think I'll use this product ever again. I initially bought it because it smelled fantastic and I'd heard that it worked really well. However, after using it 3 times, I got a really red & itchy rash around my mouth and chin. My skin is VERY sensitive, and I think the grapefruit extract/frangrance in this product set off the reaction. On the other hand, I started using the pink grapefruit Body Clear Body Wash at the same time, and I have yet to find anything wrong with it. I'm continuing to use the body wash, but I'm stopping with the facial scrub.