Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

it was okay...but i was really disappointed. i have oily skin & acne that never clears up, so i tried this & it made my skin soft, but did nothing for my acne. it dried my skin out a little, which was fine when i used moisturizer. i used it consistantly for 2 weeks, & i ended up giving it to my cousin. :p

on 8/11/2011 10:55:00 PM

This product would work for people with fairly oily skin....not like mine. My skin is very oily and this product will only get rid of my pimples on occassions.

on 8/10/2011 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I really wanted to love this product because I had heard great things about it, but I must say I'm quite disappointed. The first time I used it, my face seemed to clear up a bit, but it all went downhill from there. I broke out even more with continuous use of this product, and it left me with dry, tight, sensitive skin. The day after my first use I swam in the ocean, and my face started to sting terribly, which had never happened before until I started using this. It smells amazing and the packaging is pretty, but I will not be repurchasing.

on 8/8/2011 7:53:00 PM

Did not do anything for my skin at all...
Broke me out more and my son felt worse everytime after washing it...

on 8/8/2011 7:36:00 PM

I think that this product does not help clear acne and infact I think I got more acne because of this but I'm not so sure.
Since I am just a teenager right now... It might even be the hormonal changes happening because over the summer I havent been putting on much makeup. This product is definetely not bad.. but its not that great either.

on 8/8/2011 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This product is really terrible! i swear i had fewer acne when i had the other products. this actually made me get even more acne! my face is full of acne bumps! i feel like yelling and yelling! this is so uncool what the hell. i would never purchase this product again ever! this is a waste of time. i used it for a week and all i see is my bumps getting bigger! one product that i see my self using is clearsil ultra ace plus mark things. i heard alot of good reviews and ima try it for myself. dnt buy thins product. please youll waste your money and time

on 8/7/2011 12:49:00 AM

I think this is a very good product in my opinion. I have acne prone skin&combination skin,so my skins not very sensitive&this is perfect for it. It makes my skin feel very tight and dry though but never flaky,patchy or anything serious. I always feel like my face is very clean after using this. If you have sensitive or gentle skin you may want to you use the cream cleanser. I use the wash of this in the shower&afterwards use this. My acne is under very good control now too. Great product! Also,the smell is very nice&bareable.

Ok let me start by saying that this product is AWFUL!!!
When i first stared using this product i thought it was working wonders on my skin because it left my skin feeling soft and it had a nice glow to it, so i continued using it, but then after a couple days( i used this product for one week) it started to dry my skin out sooo BAD that it HURT so i had to quit using it!! I really wanted to like this product but since it literally hurt me to use t I had to stop! BUT i will say one thing good about this product and that is that it smelled WONDERFUL!! i absolutely loved the smell! but it just dried my skin out sooo much! will NEVER EVER buy this product again!!

on 7/27/2011 4:48:00 PM

I love this! Helps prevent acne, but i don't feel like it clears it.I may be wrong because i use 2 cleansers but who knows. My skin is almost perfectly clear thanks to neutrogena's acne stress control scrub, and once it is clear i will use thiss!(: thanks neutrogena! It is a great exfoliator makes my skin soft, and smells greatt!

on 7/23/2011 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My skin is generally pretty good, but I tend to get dry patches and when I do get pimples, they are the deep and painful kind. As the frequency of the acne increased I reached for this to help combat it, and found it was really effective in reducing the size and pain of my acne, however I woke within 2 days of regular use to find severe swelling under my eyes, cheeks and redness/itchiness on my chest. Considering this had been the only change to my routine this is what I account the reaction I had to. Now I think that it was wonderful in fighting my acne, I would recommend anyone wanting to try this to be careful, and in particular if you have sensitive skin.