Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 8/8/2011 7:36:00 PM

I think that this product does not help clear acne and infact I think I got more acne because of this but I'm not so sure.
Since I am just a teenager right now... It might even be the hormonal changes happening because over the summer I havent been putting on much makeup. This product is definetely not bad.. but its not that great either.

on 8/8/2011 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This product is really terrible! i swear i had fewer acne when i had the other products. this actually made me get even more acne! my face is full of acne bumps! i feel like yelling and yelling! this is so uncool what the hell. i would never purchase this product again ever! this is a waste of time. i used it for a week and all i see is my bumps getting bigger! one product that i see my self using is clearsil ultra ace plus mark things. i heard alot of good reviews and ima try it for myself. dnt buy thins product. please youll waste your money and time

on 8/7/2011 12:49:00 AM

I think this is a very good product in my opinion. I have acne prone skin&combination skin,so my skins not very sensitive&this is perfect for it. It makes my skin feel very tight and dry though but never flaky,patchy or anything serious. I always feel like my face is very clean after using this. If you have sensitive or gentle skin you may want to you use the cream cleanser. I use the wash of this in the shower&afterwards use this. My acne is under very good control now too. Great product! Also,the smell is very nice&bareable.

Ok let me start by saying that this product is AWFUL!!!
When i first stared using this product i thought it was working wonders on my skin because it left my skin feeling soft and it had a nice glow to it, so i continued using it, but then after a couple days( i used this product for one week) it started to dry my skin out sooo BAD that it HURT so i had to quit using it!! I really wanted to like this product but since it literally hurt me to use t I had to stop! BUT i will say one thing good about this product and that is that it smelled WONDERFUL!! i absolutely loved the smell! but it just dried my skin out sooo much! will NEVER EVER buy this product again!!

on 7/27/2011 4:48:00 PM

I love this! Helps prevent acne, but i don't feel like it clears it.I may be wrong because i use 2 cleansers but who knows. My skin is almost perfectly clear thanks to neutrogena's acne stress control scrub, and once it is clear i will use thiss!(: thanks neutrogena! It is a great exfoliator makes my skin soft, and smells greatt!

on 7/23/2011 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My skin is generally pretty good, but I tend to get dry patches and when I do get pimples, they are the deep and painful kind. As the frequency of the acne increased I reached for this to help combat it, and found it was really effective in reducing the size and pain of my acne, however I woke within 2 days of regular use to find severe swelling under my eyes, cheeks and redness/itchiness on my chest. Considering this had been the only change to my routine this is what I account the reaction I had to. Now I think that it was wonderful in fighting my acne, I would recommend anyone wanting to try this to be careful, and in particular if you have sensitive skin.

on 7/22/2011 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It smells nice ... but it doesnt scrub at all. I really wanted an exfoliator and I was disappointed when I tried this out. Makes my skin feel very smooth after use, but sometimes TOO smooth (and dry), it makes me feel as if I've covered my face with gladwrap. Well at least it smelled nice.

on 7/20/2011 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

this product really did not help with my skin!

the only things i love about this product is that ii bought cheap, it has a great fruit smell & it made my skin feel clean, but... it made my skin around my nose flaky and it's stings when i touch the skin there. theses affects started quickly when i was using this. i saw it didn't help remove or prevent (it kinda prevented a teeny bit) my acne. so i stopped using the product and my skin around my nose wasn't flaky anymore and it doesn't hurt anymore.

on 7/18/2011 1:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have normal-combination skin that can verge on dry. I normally do not have spots but I have quite a bad break out a couple of weeks ago. I bought this and the grqapefruit cream cleanser in an attempt to clear my face up.

I quite like this. It is not too coarse so you could probably use it most days. (I don't because my skin becomes too dry if i do!) It smells lovely and my skin felt nice and fresh afterwards. I noticed an improvement in the appearance of my skin and my spots cleared up pretty quickly - whether that is connected to using these products or not, I am not sure but they certainly have not harmed my skin in any way.

on 7/17/2011 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is targeted more towards people with OILY skin; although it smells AMAZING, it really dries out your skin if you use it more then thrice a week

The first time I used it, there was no apparent dryness, but after a few more days, it left my skin with a lot of dry spots.

As stated before, it smells so GOOD, &&i think that (if i do), will be the only reason why I would re-purchase.