April 16, 2014 | 933 users online

Fragrances - Parlux - Jessica Simpson Fancy

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by karmarge

Except for the bottle which is very pretty, this scent is just a generic fruity/vanilla. There is nothing that makes this scent unique or memorable. When I asked my husband what he thought of Fancy, he just shrugged his shoulders. That's about how I feel after wearing it about 8 hours. I'm glad I bought the 1 ounce size and it was not an investment of good money.

P.S. It's been a few days and I've given Fancy another road test. I hate to buy something sight unseen and feel I've wasted my money so I tried Fancy again. I still would not repurchase but it has grown on me. Perhaps I didn't apply enough previously but the scent is curiously comforting probably since I like vanilla as a flavor. I still feel that this scent is nothing special but I will use the bottle up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Long lasting sweet scent thats imo good to wear in the colder months! The bottle is so pretty....I luv this scent!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Bowker2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells like cookies. Yum... but kind of boring.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by sharviss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I took one sniff and said, "sugar shock!" Way too sweet for me but I would guess that if I were about 15 years younger, I would really like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by MakingFaces

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own about thirty different fragrances and I have to say, this is the one I always seem to pick in the morning!! It smells soooo delicious. When I first bought it, I was like ehh its ok, but now im in love. Everyone always asks what it is when Im wearing it and cannot believe its JS. I really do love it, even more than some of my Bond perfumes, which is pretty crazy cause I do love them so!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 8:09:00 AM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample decant of this from my great friend in the U.S. On first spray, this smells very similar to Hanae Mori Pink, but a softer version on my skin. Quite fruity floral with a faint note of almond. It doesn't smell like a cupcake (well atleast not on my skin) which dissapoints me a little as I like cupcake scents, it has a very light vanilla note in the background, but so light it was almost difficult to detect at first. The drydown is quite nice as the scent gets warmer and the more it sits on my skin the better it gets. It turn out to be warm, quite sweet, cozy light vanilla scent. The bottle is sooo pretty, so I would like to avail of the full size bottle, hopefully soon.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by bluezinnia

Found a tester at CVS last weekend, so I tried it. This fragrance has sweet elements that clash with some other more astringent ingredient. I don't like it much at all. I believe this is identical to another fragrance I've tested in the last year or so - possibly the new YSL fragrance. There's definitely nothing original about this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 1:29:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells sooo good! Its vanilla sweet, and similar to foody scent like Betsey Johnson but much much cheaper. Very impressed by it but it would make a good winter fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by garcia77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this fragrance! It lasts all day and is not overpowering. It is one of my go to fragrances. Definitely more for the colder months though, but still can be worn yr round.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by lincra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am shocked to see all these good reviews, maybe I tried a different perfume then everyone else, LOL. Anyway, I tried this on because I am always curious about celebrity fragrances for some reason. Myself, my mother, and my boyfriend all hated it! It absolutely made me reek it was cloyingly sweet, in fact when we got home my boyfriend insisted I take a shower and wash it off right away because he said it made him gag! All I can say positive about it is the bottle is pretty.