December 22, 2014 | 1532 users online

Fragrances - Parlux - Jessica Simpson - Fancy

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by elizabeth20067

This product is AMAZING!!!!!! I was with my husband in the department store smelling all the different tester they had out. When I got to this bottle I couldn't stop smelling it. But as I am a college student, I don't have a lot to spend on beauty products so I didn't purchase the set. Then I found the 1 oz. version at Wal-mart for $20 and couldn't leave the store without it. I love anything vanilla scented or sweet smelling. So if you don't like any of these this isn't the product for you. It's such a sweet caramel smell. I liked it so much I wore it on my wedding day. I have to say if I had to only pick one to wear out of the other perfumes I have (VS, B&W,PINK) this would be it. I was only disappointed that I can't find a store that sells the body wash/shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

LOVE, love, love this scent! Very sweet w/out being OTT, lasts all day on me (a HUGE + ), got small bottle for under $20 at Marshall's. Bottle is pretty too! Smells sugary on me...my DH who hates scents actually said "not bad" which is HUGE praise coming from him :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Kate63

i dont like her but i love this! i normally dont wear much perfume, just body spray from b&bw. the only complaint is the cap doesn't stay on when it's in my purse. i spray it on at work and everyone around me likes it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 9:41:00 AM More reviews by astamm62

This reminds me of a creamy version of Jean Paul Gauliter's Classique.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is NOTHING special; Aqualina Pink Sugar smells MUCH better. this perfume is much too sweet for me.

I would never pay full price for anything especially since it has Jessica Simpson's name on it. I don't care if she gave this our for free. Just cause her name is on it is an automatic NO BUY for me.

I tried this out at CVS.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I love this one.. I think it's delicious and I like it much more than Viva La Juicy (which is popular, but does not last). I found a 1 oz at Tj maxx for $20, and had to have it. I once had the gift set, but decided it was too much money. It is good, don't get me wrong.. but it's not going to be legendary. It smells like dessert, and that makes sense considering her past products. However, it isn't too sweet. The florals are light and blend in the background. It is forward as a gourmand. The fruit is juiced up and smells real. I have smelled quite alot of perfumes, and gourmands are my favorite. I love it at first spray and I even layer it with florals to make them creamy. My boyfriend was with me shopping when this first came out, and I swear it was the ONLY perfume that stopped him in his tracks. He's absolutely a vanilla/food type guy. All the rest of them are take it or leave it. Update: someone said this was way too sweet for them, but they wear PINK SUGAR? Are you kidding...it smells like cotton candy. Spare us the drama. If your major dislike is it has her name on it, get over yourself. I'm not a fan. I've never payed attention to her, but this is about perfume and nothing else. This is not the same sweetness as Pink Sugar or Fantasy. Those are more candy-like, and this is a creamy vanilla that transitions from fruit to floral while always keeping the vanilla up front. I can't stop spraying it on every day, and I have many niche perfumes.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by cosmogurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The bottle is precious, def not very unique but I love sweet scents so it was my thing but my husband just thought is was just ok so it wasn't worth spending my money,

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by karmarge

Except for the bottle which is very pretty, this scent is just a generic fruity/vanilla. There is nothing that makes this scent unique or memorable. When I asked my husband what he thought of Fancy, he just shrugged his shoulders. That's about how I feel after wearing it about 8 hours. I'm glad I bought the 1 ounce size and it was not an investment of good money.

P.S. It's been a few days and I've given Fancy another road test. I hate to buy something sight unseen and feel I've wasted my money so I tried Fancy again. I still would not repurchase but it has grown on me. Perhaps I didn't apply enough previously but the scent is curiously comforting probably since I like vanilla as a flavor. I still feel that this scent is nothing special but I will use the bottle up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Long lasting sweet scent thats imo good to wear in the colder months! The bottle is so pretty....I luv this scent!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Bowker2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells like cookies. Yum... but kind of boring.