April 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Laaadidaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara so much i want to cry!! Honestly this is the mascara which gives my lashes incredible volume and length. Ive previously tried the original Diorshow mascara which is i found to be just okay, afterall it did clump and smudge abit. Im so so happy that i purchased this one instead, the brush is to die for and make clumpy spidery lashes virtually impossible! I have this in the waterproof version and the staying power is amazing..this mascara is quite hard to remove come night time and you will need a good eye makeup remover to do so, but i prefer my eye makeup to have good staying power and not have to worry about it throughout the day and night. The first night which i wore this mascara, i was actually going to wear false lashes instead, but because i was already running late to head out and my boyfriend was getting a tad impatient haha, i skipped the falsies and applied a couple of quick coats of this instead. When my bf came back into the bathroom he looked at me and told me my eyes looked amazing with the false lashes on...haha noo it was all thanks to this mascara, and trust me my bf hardly notices anything makeup related!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by kkelsey987

I am in love with this mascara! I bought the waterproof kind, because most regular mascaras tend to become a runny, smudgy mess on me. But not this one! This lasted through a sweltering summer, 2 weddings, and several days at disneyland. It didnt flake or smudge AT ALL! And taking it off was a breeze. I just use a little bit or purpose face wash and its gone in a flash. Its not clumpy, and it gives me length and volume without looking spidery. I ususally dont splurge on beauty products, but this is my one exception. It is really worth it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm past the point of thinking any mascara will ever curl my very, very long but straight fine lashes but this even drags out the curl that I work so hard to create. The formula just weighs my lashes down no matter how I try to apply it. It is also quite difficult to remove and I'm used to waterproof formulas. Very disappointing and a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by mrsbookworm

I hate the price, but I love the product! No clumping. Easy application. Long wear. What more can a girl ask for? I will likely buy it again, but it will not be my staple mascara simply because it is too pricey. There are some comparable brands out there that cost less. I'll probably have to stick to my staple MAC ZoomLash ($13 v. Dior's $27) and buy this for special occasions (like the Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday season, for example).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by sbrie011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really love this product. It's great and very natural looking. Applied smooth with no clumps or smudges. Long lasting. Overall pretty good but kind of on the expensive side. Imo it's better then Diorshow.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by henrieka

This is my new HG mascara, and I`m on my 3rd tube of it. I find that it lengthens, separates and adds some volume. As with the other Diorshow mascaras, this can smudge, but only does so on me if it`s raining or my eyes are very watery. I use this everyday - for special occasions I use this first, then add a second coat of voluminizing mascara. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by jadejiang

This does a great job, it's got really unique/cool bristles. Adds good colour, lengthens, defines, lifts. But sadly, it does not thicken enough...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by jkordis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this from Sephora on a whim when I bought my Mom the waterproof (which she loves.) I used it and it wasn't anything special. There wasn't anything wrong with it but when I saw the name "iconic" I just thought this was going to be my new hg lengthening thickening mascara. I do still use this occasionally and put waterproof mascara on top of it to add volume. Overall, its just an okay product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

i love this for daily lash emphasis. not dramatic enough for a night time "sha-bam" effect

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, this is my daily baby. Samples come and interlopers go, but this is my tried and true favorite for nicely defined lashes. I use it over the Shiseido primer, and this baby makes my lashes longer and smudge-proof. Simply the best. With Shiseido, the curl from my Shu curler lasts.

When I am going out for the night, though, I'll pull out the YSL Faux Cils. My YSL tends to be a little more dramatic but also fussy, so I don't play with it during the morning rush.