August 20, 2014 | 1801 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

I'm surprised by the bad reviews for this mascara! I have 2 favorite mascaras and this is one of them. I have very long but thin eyelashes, and this mascara lengthens and curls them while giving me massive volume. As long as I wipe of the excess product before applying it, I have no problems with clumping . It separates my lashes very nicely. I love the big brush, I feel like I can get all my lashes and make them look awesome. I will repurchase this over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by sarahwilliams1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was the very first mascara I bought and I have repurchased this mascara over and over again! It really makes my lashes looks 10 times longer and thicker! there was no clumping and no flaking. Also the brush really coats each and every eye lash which I really loved. Definitely will be repurchasing...again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by coritori

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! It is honestly my favorite. I have very thin lashes and this mascara does wonders for me. It really lifts my lashes and opens my eyes. However I cheat a bit and add accent lashes to the ends but overall this mascara is the best for my short Asian eyelashes. It definitely adds volume!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by IsabellaDarcy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I remember this was the first mascara I ever bought. I really liked it because made my lashes very voluminous. Although I do like it, nothing beats The Falsies mascara :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by mikk524

This mascara works very well for me, i have short and thin lashes and it still gives the dramatic look i love. But be careful buying, the good stuff has the purple writing on the bottle, the one with orange writing is not nearly as good.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by kurtsblainey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in a whim and with my friends recommendation but i was thoroughly disappointed.I mean it does work fairly well like i'd give it a 3.It gives nicely volume and acceptable amount of length,BUT i noticed after using it a coupla times a LOT more lash-fallout,i mean my lashes were falling down like goddam GoT characters.
sigh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

One of my hg mascaras! A really amazing mascara that lengthens, volumizes, thickens... Delivers the whole package! Dont know why I didnt write a review a long time ago! I have about 4 mascaras that i LOVEEE and this is my #2 behind Benefit Theyre Real. I really recommend this to anyone and everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by chelzeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found the application a bit thin as I like big thick lashes, but yeah I guess it did its job!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by akharri785

This is my favorite drug store mascara. Nothing beats my HG of Buxom's Buxom Lash mascara but this is a worthy substitute in a pinch. I like the consistency of the formula and the awesome volume it gives me. It does have a very full, bushy brush which can be difficult to control if you're not careful. It also can cause some clumps but it's definitely not as bad compared to many others, and it's nothing a mascara comb can't fix. It doesn't add much length but that's okay because that's not what I'm particularly interested in. It does also seem to dry out faster than other mascaras but that seems to be a common problem with drugstore brands. Like I said, it isn't my HG but it works well if I realized I've forgotten my mascara when traveling or need a quick replacement before I can reorder Buxom Lash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I am on my second tube of this mascara. This is the mascara I can always depend on to give my lashes amazing volume and not flake all day. just a great mascara.