April 18, 2014 | 1053 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by BunkysPrincess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As the other person stated it clumps.And when you go to take it off, it is almost impossible, turns into a thick silicone clump.If you wanted to get this off in a hurry it won't happen.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is one of my fave mascaras. My lashes aren't very long & full. So while everyone was going crazy over Lash blast(which was ok,but didn't do it for me) this one worked. I'm just careful to apply a 2nd coat between,as not to get clumps.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by SianO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This mascara clumped awfully for me. The only way i got it do work was to remove some of the mascara. Definitely would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by lizi357

This is a great mascara and I seem to try new ones comparing them to this one. I never end up switching! I have very few, short, thin lashes and somehow my Glam Brown 9X Colossal makes my eyelashes look naturally longer and beautiful. I also have the waterproof black, which elongates less but gives me the darker look I sometimes want. I highly recommend this mascara as a staple in your beauty bag!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is definitely a good mascara! This would be my 3rd favorite after L'Oreal Voluminous and Super Lash by Apple....The formula is just right...kind of wet but not too wet....Colossal Volum' Express does do a pretty good job of adding volume and it does make my lashes look really thick and full! I don't really have a problem with smudging and my lashes don't get overly clumpy with this mascara...the only complaint I would have is that this mascara does have kind of a weird odor........I always prime my lashes with my 99 cent Super Lash because it's the only mascara I've found that actually holds a curl and then I add a few coats of my HG L'Oreal Voluminous because I love the volume and darkest black color it gives me but if for some reason I couldn't access it Colossal Volum' Express would definitely be my next choice!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by hellovincie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my holy grail mascaras of all time. Definitely great for volumising and thickening and holds my curl all day. The formula is not too wet or dry so fairly easy formula to work with. Does not smudge even if it not waterproof and rarely flakes. <3

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by JessPotter

Worst. Mascara. Ever. ! The brush is far too big with hardly any space between the bristles! Clumps, smudges, flakes. Way too wet of a formula. Smells horrendous! Ugh, what a waste...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by MoodySunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Does an alright job, I've had much worse mascaras. I would probably suggest it to someone that already has long eyelashes, since it doesn't lengthen all that much.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Jmpowell01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved and bought this mascara for years. It gave me big full voluminous lashes that were nice and black. My complaint is that it flaked like crazy no matter how new or old it was. I loved the results it gave so I continued to use it until I just couldn't take the messy flakes and smears. I tried the loreal power volume collagen mascara which I am in love with. It gives similar results without the flaking.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by sephorafan29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product gives you very nice lashes and darkens them quite a lot. I think that it is very good in the volume aspect but there are alot of other mascaras with more length.
Overall I think that it is a great product for the price.