July 28, 2014 | 2213 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Always used pencil and liquid in the past so this is my first experience, but my reaction to the 5 piece brush set is that this is the very best one. Its great and does its job.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by xcaramelissa

I love this brush! I don't normally do eyeliner with a brush (usually I use pencil), but I decided to experiment a few months ago. I bought the Studio Tools angled eyeliner brush from Target and attempted to do eyeliner with wet/dry eyeshadow. It was a massive fail and after many attempts, I thought my technique/hand/eyelid was at fault. But after buying this brush from ecotools, it is definitely the brush and not me! I find that if I have a steady hand, I can get a nice thin line, or it's very easy to make it thicker.

Because I haven't bought/tried a lot of angled eyeliner brushes, I can only give this a 4, with a potentially better brush out there. Just a note though, as I was buying this, I noticed the other angled eyeliner brushes were different, like some had a tad bit longer bristles, or the angle wasn't cut as sharp (one even looked like a rectangle). Since this is a mass manufactured and cheap product, I would look a bit closely at the bristles before buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by missjngo

This eyeliner brush works AMAZINGLY. The bristles are perfect! Not too soft and not too dense. I mainly use this brush to apply powder eyeshadow to set my eyeliner. It is so cheap and affordable and I recommend this to anyone who needs an eyeliner brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by onarainbow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What can I say? It's perfect! I see nothing wrong with this brush. My first ecotools brush and I love it! I plan on getting many more from this brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by nibom

luv this brush for gel liner....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by lexi95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

this brush is amazing. it is good for eyeliner or you could also use it for flling in your eyebrows. either way, this brush is really good and very soft, but not flimsy. i would recoomend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Xelestra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A limerick review.

To the "Ecotools Eyeliner Brush Club" I now belong,
Good quality bristles for $4.99? What a song!
On eyeliner this does fine
But brows are where this really shines,
I just wish the handle wasn't so bloody long.

35 out of 38 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 8:47:00 AM More reviews by lingxi27

after reading all the hyper here on mua, i just had to go out and buy this brush. and what a decision it was :D I use this to line my eyes with powder/shadow/gel liner and it works a charm. and then i went back to buy another one to do my brows with (AUD$6.95 btw). comes in a plastic pouch (reusable; but i threw it out anyway), bamboo brush handle and synthetic brush fibres. ecofriendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by singalong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own three angled eyeliner brushes and this is my fav. I use it to apply my Mac fluidline it works like a dream. The price is dirt cheap so I'm going to go buy spares.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 3:01:00 AM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very good quality affordable brush. I bought mine from Walmart. Since the bristles are synthetic they are not as scratchy as the MAC 209 brush. I prefer using this for gel eyeliner over the MAC one because it glides the product on very smoothly.