Ecotools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

Bamboo

on 1/18/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great little brush, the bristles are stiff enough to get a smooth line.

on 1/18/2010 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Edit: Ok, I snipped off the strays and it's working beautifully. I now give it 5*.

Nice brush, but not really thin enough for making a thin line. My brush has some stray bristles and that what's causing the thickness, I think. So check your brush well before purchasing.

Had I not found a thinner one prior to purchasing this one I might not have known any better lol. I will still use this though, it's soft yet stiff enough to make a clean line.

on 1/17/2010 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The Ecotools brush set was contained my first brushes! This brush is my ABSOLUTE favorite! It's not too stiff, and not too soft. Lining my eyes have been a whole lot easier with this brush. Definitely a must have considering the price and the rest of the package!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got this brush at my local Walmart, as my first angled eyeliner brush. It was very cheap, so I thought 'why not?'. I wasn't expecting spectacular results from it, but to my surprise, the results were beyond my expectations- drugstore or department brand.
The bristles are thick, and precise, but the brush is angled so you can get a very fine line, or a very thick one, depending on what you're going for.

To summarize, this product is cheap as dirt, as about as effective as it gets, and it's also earth-friendly! What more could you ask for?

on 1/16/2010 12:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Always used pencil and liquid in the past so this is my first experience, but my reaction to the 5 piece brush set is that this is the very best one. Its great and does its job.

on 1/15/2010 5:38:00 PM

I love this brush! I don't normally do eyeliner with a brush (usually I use pencil), but I decided to experiment a few months ago. I bought the Studio Tools angled eyeliner brush from Target and attempted to do eyeliner with wet/dry eyeshadow. It was a massive fail and after many attempts, I thought my technique/hand/eyelid was at fault. But after buying this brush from ecotools, it is definitely the brush and not me! I find that if I have a steady hand, I can get a nice thin line, or it's very easy to make it thicker.

Because I haven't bought/tried a lot of angled eyeliner brushes, I can only give this a 4, with a potentially better brush out there. Just a note though, as I was buying this, I noticed the other angled eyeliner brushes were different, like some had a tad bit longer bristles, or the angle wasn't cut as sharp (one even looked like a rectangle). Since this is a mass manufactured and cheap product, I would look a bit closely at the bristles before buying.

on 1/13/2010 9:51:00 PM

This eyeliner brush works AMAZINGLY. The bristles are perfect! Not too soft and not too dense. I mainly use this brush to apply powder eyeshadow to set my eyeliner. It is so cheap and affordable and I recommend this to anyone who needs an eyeliner brush!

on 1/10/2010 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

What can I say? It's perfect! I see nothing wrong with this brush. My first ecotools brush and I love it! I plan on getting many more from this brand!

on 1/9/2010 11:30:00 PM

luv this brush for gel liner....

on 1/9/2010 6:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

this brush is amazing. it is good for eyeliner or you could also use it for flling in your eyebrows. either way, this brush is really good and very soft, but not flimsy. i would recoomend.

Popular Makeup Brushes