Ecotools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

Price: $

Bamboo

on 1/20/2010 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

if this brush gets anything else than 5...you probably don't know how to use it! it's amazing. i have one for my brows and one for my eyeliner!!and it's good for the environment! :)

on 1/18/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great little brush, the bristles are stiff enough to get a smooth line.

on 1/18/2010 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Edit: Ok, I snipped off the strays and it's working beautifully. I now give it 5*.

Nice brush, but not really thin enough for making a thin line. My brush has some stray bristles and that what's causing the thickness, I think. So check your brush well before purchasing.

Had I not found a thinner one prior to purchasing this one I might not have known any better lol. I will still use this though, it's soft yet stiff enough to make a clean line.

on 1/17/2010 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The Ecotools brush set was contained my first brushes! This brush is my ABSOLUTE favorite! It's not too stiff, and not too soft. Lining my eyes have been a whole lot easier with this brush. Definitely a must have considering the price and the rest of the package!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got this brush at my local Walmart, as my first angled eyeliner brush. It was very cheap, so I thought 'why not?'. I wasn't expecting spectacular results from it, but to my surprise, the results were beyond my expectations- drugstore or department brand.
The bristles are thick, and precise, but the brush is angled so you can get a very fine line, or a very thick one, depending on what you're going for.

To summarize, this product is cheap as dirt, as about as effective as it gets, and it's also earth-friendly! What more could you ask for?

on 1/16/2010 12:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Always used pencil and liquid in the past so this is my first experience, but my reaction to the 5 piece brush set is that this is the very best one. Its great and does its job.

on 1/15/2010 5:38:00 PM

I love this brush! I don't normally do eyeliner with a brush (usually I use pencil), but I decided to experiment a few months ago. I bought the Studio Tools angled eyeliner brush from Target and attempted to do eyeliner with wet/dry eyeshadow. It was a massive fail and after many attempts, I thought my technique/hand/eyelid was at fault. But after buying this brush from ecotools, it is definitely the brush and not me! I find that if I have a steady hand, I can get a nice thin line, or it's very easy to make it thicker.

Because I haven't bought/tried a lot of angled eyeliner brushes, I can only give this a 4, with a potentially better brush out there. Just a note though, as I was buying this, I noticed the other angled eyeliner brushes were different, like some had a tad bit longer bristles, or the angle wasn't cut as sharp (one even looked like a rectangle). Since this is a mass manufactured and cheap product, I would look a bit closely at the bristles before buying.

on 1/13/2010 9:51:00 PM

This eyeliner brush works AMAZINGLY. The bristles are perfect! Not too soft and not too dense. I mainly use this brush to apply powder eyeshadow to set my eyeliner. It is so cheap and affordable and I recommend this to anyone who needs an eyeliner brush!

on 1/10/2010 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

What can I say? It's perfect! I see nothing wrong with this brush. My first ecotools brush and I love it! I plan on getting many more from this brand!

on 1/9/2010 11:30:00 PM

luv this brush for gel liner....

Popular Makeup Brushes